Is Sup Forums going to see the Emma Watson Beauty and the Beast remake...

is Sup Forums going to see the Emma Watson Beauty and the Beast remake? Does Sup Forums feel it is going to be a solid piece of artistry or is it going to suck ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuJTqmpBnI0
imgur.com/a/lCNN3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no I'm not going to see Kinda Pretty Girl and the Furry

I'd rather see Booty and the Breast starring Nikki Minaj

>emma no talent watson
>beast is some sort of weird handsome beast a furry would come up with
>luke evans as gaston
>director of twilight
its going to suck

For my own self worth, I don't masturbate to Emma Watson. She is everything that is wrong with modern day women who think they are entitled to everything because they have a vagina. She even thinks of herself as a hot female and tried to scar herself and divert attention of her beauty (objectification) to her person by cutting her hair short.

She pretends she is a good actress, but als she got going for her is Hermoine, and that was one she had to sit out because the benefits of replacing her with a better alternative outweighed the negatives of all autists screaming "muh character replacement". She is literally "feminism, the persona" especially because such a vast amount of girls associate with her due to her role in a series which shaped most millenials their youth.

She isn't even that hot, it is purely psychological you think she is because you have seen her develop from a 12 year old to a grown woman. Grow potent and able of child bearing.

This is where I draw the line. I won't kick her out of my bed and will just pump and dump, but everything indicates this woman is damaged and assertive in terms of equality to the nerve.

YAS QUEEN

STRONK WOMAN

>solid piece of artistry

all of these live action remakes of classic properties are the same: do not change very much and include iconic scenes so the nostalgia kicks in.

They are made to refresh the property and to sell movie tickets to parents who grew up with the original movies. They are made relatively quickly with little room for creativity but since they are based on quality material there is a limit to how bad it can be

tl;dr
live action remake disney movies are incredibly average nostalgia grabs

>>luke evans as gaston
This is a good casting choice though. Luke Evans is perfect to play the ultimate Chad Gaston.

If they exclude the Gaston song, I am boycotting Disney youtube.com/watch?v=VuJTqmpBnI0

I would have seen it opening night if they were going to include songs from the stage show. They're not, though, so I'm probably going to wait to see how negative the reviews are.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
TO DEFEAT GASTON

beauty and the beast is my favorite animated disney movie. I can't wait for emma watson to rape all my favorite songs.

Me too user.

Why didn't they pick an actual beauty to play the Beauty in Beauty and the Beast?

>it is purely psychological you think she is because you have seen her develop from a 12 year old to a grown woman.

This. It's why I think all the girls I grew up with are hot.

Gaston did nothing wrong

They had to balance getting the SJW audience and horny dudes.

The choice of Emma Watson to play Belle is insulting. Disney is saying "look how beautiful Emma is, she is the epitome of attractiveness since she is playing Belle". Am I the only one who thinks the isn't pretty enough to play Belle?

Animated Belle was a perfect 10, you could blow a load just by looking at her face. Emma is nowhere near as beautiful.

>solid piece of artistry

>she is the epitome of attractiveness since she is playing Belle

Belle isn't even the most attractive Disney princess.

i wish i could suck her ass

>tfw no prime claire forlani to play belle

But how is her footpucci game? Redpill me, lads.

why did "they" pick a transesque female to be belle? are they trying to normalize "it"

Casting Emma Watson as Belle is like casting Amy Schumer as Barbie.

Or casting Melissa McCarthy in

>beauty and the beast
>cast 2 beasts

They need to CG her ugly face and twig body.

Very average

/thread

course i am shes going to be amazing

Nice copypasta

They will never top the artistic talent of the animation

You have to be retarded to think this isn't another cash grab

The animations were first made for Disney to show off their skills, the centuries old fairy tales were not what made them great

I love copy pasta.

The reason I love copy pasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfills me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of /b as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well, it isn't you pretentious fuck. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before, and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid image board. It's not even the first. moot originally decided to create this place after frequently visiting Something Awful and consciously decided to make an English Futaba Channel. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

Top kek

jesus christ

What's so funny about table tennis?

(tee-hee)

Is this another BLACKED.com thread?

>when a thirteen year old has better taste than grown men on Sup Forums

they chose the wrong girl

go back to Sup Forums. Emma has been singing for over a decade

What did Emma meant by this?

so has bette midler

Please tell me this is a photoshop. I love Beauty/Beast but this looks like straight garabge.

heres some better quality
imgur.com/a/lCNN3

haha

considering shes talented and people will cry on here once its praised im gonna say its gonna be great
its a promotional photo how new are you, promo photos always look out of place

Hey fuck you, if I"m new what does it matter you baboon?!

Probably just wait for it to come out on dvd, unless many people of respectable opinion say it's great. I expect it to be similar to Cinderella which is just an okay movie.