Why are Northern European countries so more fascinating, civilized...

Why are Northern European countries so more fascinating, civilized, manlier and taller on average than Southern and Eastern European countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE
youtube.com/watch?v=BVecENKIbKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People seek what they lack

fewer people so there's more inbreeding

because you see everything through a money glass
they aint manly, infact their women complain scandis are girly, im 184 and when i went there was still taller than most of them, as for civlization they still live in fucking wooden houses without insulation

they are just really good at marketing, and you like rich ppl, thats all

>manlier

this is a shitskin
probably asian

>wooden houses without insulation
Wrong, we all live in wooden houses with tip top insulation technology. And in wooden houses we will always live in, because it's prettier and we have wast forests, it makes more sense and it's also traditional.

Ah, those times when Norway didn't know it had tons of oil below them and was as poor as Portugal

its cold as fuck and you dont know how to build actual houses -.-

any source for this absurd claim

>manlier
nordic countries are the embodiment of the nu male meme

Yeah, your mum

you wrote to a shitskin

Yes it's cold here, but inside our houses it's warm and comfy. We have long traditions in house building perfectly suited for cold climate. You should try living in one, I bet it even get colder in your houses even tho you have warmer climate. We also have 99.5% hydropower here, so electricity is unlimited.

We were one of the richest countries in the world before the oil, actually. Like the other countries in Western Europe, Norway has undergone the process of industrialization that has lasted 200 years. I know some people have the misconception of a Norway being poor before oil. However rather quite to the contrary, already within the outbreak of WWI Norway was in the group of 15-16 countries that had experienced what we call "modern economic growth". Measured by GDP per capita Norway was the 13th richest country in the world in 1950. 8th richest in Europe including USA. In fact, measured by GDP per capita Norway placed slightly above the arithmetic average of the 16 richest OECD countries in 1950. Among these there were a number of European countries that were poorer than us: Italy, West Germany, France, Finland, Belgium, and Austria. Other countries that was clearly FAR poorer than Norway: Greece, Spain, Portugal, not to mention the whole of Eastern Europe. The claim that Norway was among Europe's poorest countries in 1950 is simply erroneous.

watch and learn
youtube.com/watch?v=_3J5wkJFJzE

>they all live in wooden houses

You might want to go Denmark or a big city in Norway or Sweden before you judge the entire northern europe moron.

Op is lying though. We aren't manly (at all) nor are we fascinating.

they white we brown ooga booga

more fascinating than the sons of Rome, the heirs of Alexander, and the land of Conquistadores?

ummmm try again sweetie xo

>Why are Northern European countries so more fascinating, civilized, manlier and taller on average than Southern Europeans ?
Huh, the Mediterranean of Europe has more than 100 million visitors a year because every one wants to see that sweet Southern culture and aesthetic architecture

i didnt say "all" butthurt woodelf, stay mad

This meme is getting really tired

I can't be a woodelf I'm fucking danish! Come on dude, stop talking about countries you know jack shit about.

I know some people down there, in balkan countries. Apparently they typically wear blankets and warm clothes inside their homes because it's cold. Wheras here we sit inside in our boxer shorts.

>manlier
Umm, no darling

This better be fucking bait, because everything you said besides the tallness is a complete and blatant lie.

Even Amsterdam has 17 million tourists a year and rising.

Thank doge only the Chinese and Japanese know about the rest of the country. Otherwise the rest would be flooded as well.

excuse me?

They look pretty gay desu.

I even made a mistake, though
80 million tourists in Spain
50 million in Italy
30 million in Greece
12 million in Portugal
If the tendencies are rising they will hit the 200 million mark in less than a decade
The South still remains touristic king

Who's top and who's bottom?

>im 184 and when i went there was still taller than most of them, as for civlization they still live in fucking wooden houses without insulation
>2017
>lying on an anonymous imageboard

beyata leftist, get out the thread

Why has Switzerland been richer than Germany even before the world wars?

>

you are exactly the same ppl
apparently you dont know shit since "down there" in the balkans winters are much less harsher, stay mad culturless mountaindane

You won't survive here in a house without insulation

kek

>truth hurts
>my inferiority complex is triggered
>waa waaa

you did what shitskin op wanted

I'm just telling you what other balkans have told me. Can you wear only boxers inside your home in winter, and still think it's warm and comfy? Here in Scandinavia nobody are cold inside their homes because they have really good insulation and unlimited electricity. Like I told you earlier. So this debate is nontheless pointless, because you were just blatantly wrong in your earlier post.

Working out produces testosterone

What's wrong with Turks?

Excellent post, desu

once again the Nordic countries > everyone else

Have we been kicked out of the EU?

fitfags are annoying and dumb

L O L
O
L

Rough conditions produce tough people. In Southern countries, you can just hang out butt ass naked and eat bananas all day. This makes people lazy and stupid. In the north, we have had to work to survive, and while working we have gained experience and become smarter, therefore manlier and better than southeners in every way possible.

everyone who visited scandinavia wrote that you are very boring people

you have an inferiority complex you subhuan

Just because you aren't paid for shoveling snow doesn't mean it counts as "leisure time".

finns are subhumans

lonely finn who wants attention

but we had rougher conditions, being in a dense populated area (mediterranean) with top cultures and civilizations you had to be part of a smart group of people to survive and to be top strategos to prevail on others.
Humans are much more difficult to deal with rather than nature.

I don't get why people talk about us so much, there's nothing exotic or interesting here.

t. Kakerlake

This, and they also have so many weird opinions about us as well, resulting in wrong information and misconceptions.

>you have an inferiority complex
how is that a bad thing? it just makes us work harder to become better and so far it has worked

In the Netherlands we say:

If you win, you have friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVecENKIbKg

larping as thoughguy wearing boxers in 20c does not prove anything apart from your insecurity

shitskin

you will always be shit

albanian in sweden

Uh. Not really.

Also it's not like we didn't have to deal with people, that's not how society works. In fact, we have to rely on each other more due the low population density. That's why we got raped so hard by the bubonic plague.

>more fascinating

uhm that's where you're wrong sweetie

>20c
More like 25c. That's what I set my indoor temperature at. It's not about being tough, it's about having a comfy indoor temperature.

>25°

2hot