3rd largest city in Poland

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2kvZpJ_BU
google.pl/search?q=łódź&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWg4XXoJHVAhWGA5oKHc82BQcQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grey-boring shithole

Probably 10 times better then our 3rd biggest city t b h

at least there are no shitskins, which i can't say about 3rd biggest city in finland

absolutely disgusting

Please, can someone nuke it?

commieblocks were a mistake

I think Finland should rule Finn-Ugor lands stolen by russia. i want to pay reparations

Very atmospheric in a dystopian way

looks mostly fine but my standards aren't very high

But Viborg is pretty white?

>3rd largest city in Germany

Opinions?

do really the people of different skin colour concern you that much?

Germany?!

City 17 tier

Yes.

"Germany".

>t. has never had to interact with poop skins

>3rd biggest
>city
>finland

why the fuck most of the europe looks depressive as FUCK ?

all you have to do is take your pic during overcast and every picture looks "fucking depressing"

exactly, can you now stop coming here thx

fun fact, the apartment complex you see on every pic is jokingly called "manhattan" as a tongue in cheek on how much of a shithole łódź is.

Feels like home

munich is disgusting
like the rest of bavaria
here an example of an typical bavarian

Le Corbusier was a mistake.
>polish detroit
Most sane people would still rather live in Lodz. I've been to Detroit and watched a documentary about a family of former textile workers in Lodz. Lodz is just depressing for former textile workers. Detroit is depressing and frightening.

I am a boat

I'm living in Warsaw and even if it doesn't come close to the Western cities in terms of diversity, claiming that I have never had to interact with people of different race is just plain wrong.

I've been wanting to travel to Poland for a while now. Apart from Warsaw I'm interested in Krakow too. Any other places you'd recommend?

Looks boring

>Opinions?
pizdec

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2kvZpJ_BU

Check out Zakopane in the winter.

""""""""""le"""""""""" corbusier's biggest mistake was popularizing the idea that anybody can be an architect by making squares from concrete
his buildings actually make sense from the interior and he spent autistic amounts of energy formulating them but this was completely lost on his copiers who latched onto his autist sense of aesthetics instead of engineering

this architecture is pretty good, its just subhumans cant handle/use it as intended

its like giving computer to a group of monkeys

>this architecture is pretty good
WOAH hello there greenstein

There's some legit criticism to Le Corbusier though, for example his catastrophically unemotional, unrelatable approach to city planning. To him the city was a race towards optimizing housing and transport, but he completely disregarded the human scale.

looks nice

only american cities can be called cities and some european and asian

everything else is city-like shit

The roads look too wide but otherwisw the centre is good.

Korean 3rd big city

70's modernist interiors were the real deal

Looking at the pic I could smell the panelling

you couldn't since that is actual marble

Haven't been there. It just looked like those wooden wall panels that were basically in every public institution 20 years ago. There still are places that have them.

Vantaa and Espoo don't count, they're basically suburbs of Helsinki.

I fucking hate this "muh Łódź is so bad" meme If you live in my city, you can always move out. If you don't live here, then simply avoid visiting it.

google.pl/search?q=łódź&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWg4XXoJHVAhWGA5oKHc82BQcQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=635

For some reason I thought that Helsinki is larger

looks very cyberpunk-ish, in a good way