Monster movies and kaijus

thinking about getting into monster movies and kaiju films and all that jazz. I watched alot when i was about 8 and trying to get back into it at 18
I watched all mecha godzillas, mothra v godzilla, king kong, and godzilla(not 2014). So Sup Forumsirgins where do i go from here? Ill watch them from any country. if there are alot of kaijus that i am sleeping on let me know as well

This chart was posted in Godzilla thread about two weeks ago. I put it to good use deciding which Godzilla movies I wanted to see first. Their recommended titles were pretty in line with how I saw it in the end too.

Also 2014 is a good movie and the recent Shin Godzilla was even better. Watch those.

That is the bad chart.

How did you feel about Mothra vs Godzilla?

OP here it is definitely worth the watch. Doesnt require you to watch the original mothra movie and easy plot to follow, Watch it after your first or second godzilla flick

if you watched all Godzillos it's time for the 90's Gamera trilogy, people go really crazy about those

Heisei Gamera Trilogy completely outclasses the Godzilla films of the same time period. Kind of sad actually.

OP, ya i heard gamera is pretty good and ill get to it probably after i do the showa series. Are there any American monster movies that are considered good other than 50 foot woman and king kong? And are there any other kaijus that we haven't mentioned so far?

Fuck off /m/.

Not an argument

Fuck off /m/.

Shouldn't you be busy sperging out about how the entire Showa era was the worst sin enacted upon mankind and is literally Hitler? You're that guy right?

No. I'm not that guy. Showa Era is the best era.

Creature from 20,000 fathoms. Anything ray harryhausen really

>t.lying /m/ kike who got caught in a lie and now has to save face

No please, continue to chomp at the bit as your restrain yourself from blathering on incoherently about how incredible Heisei Riders are and how garbage that old stuff was, I love watching you trip all over your own feet you piece of shit because clearly no board is safe from your autism.

> The only fan of the Gamera films is that one guy

Is that what you really want to go with?

And I have no opinion on Riders. Haven't watched any of it.

You're spergin up a storm over here, friend. Just relax enjoy the toku goodness.

On a slightly more related note these Heisei Goji Posters are top tier.

Yep you're already fucking up Billy. Man even without your trip you're transparent as fuck.

OP Here, This thing looks neat sauce plx
and /m/ seems pretty alright from when i first saw it at least

p,s, just watched mothra and godzilla again. It pretty good!

ya that art is almost psychedelic
and jeez dude why u do dis

For the record this guy

is an AIDS-infected tripfag from /m/ who goes ballistic if every thread isn't about the Heisei Gamera, rants about how all other toku is shit (especially Showa) and has some bizarre fetishistic antagonism with the old Kamen Riders and typically derails countless threads on these subjects. When people get sick of him he takes his trip off and tries to pretend he's somebody else. We've established he needs severe mental help but there's nothing we can do about him and it seems now he's made it to Sup Forums.

> Helped fight back against the Billy infestation back in the day. Now accused of being the man himself.

Guess you really do live to see yourself become the villain, huh? But I'll try one more time. I have nothing against Riders. And the Showa Era is my preferred era.

Billy you need help. Please leave the poor OP's thread alone and go back to /m/.

that's the original Kamen Rider but it's not a giant monster show
it sounds like you've seen a lot already and honestly besides Godzilla / Gamera and the rest of associated characters I dunno any other good giant monsters from Japan unless you wanna watch stuff like Ultraman or Sentai which is more about the superhero action than the old fashioned monster rampages.

shin godzilla was actually good, torrent it, i enjoyed it

shin godzilla fan here,
can confirm showa is beyond cancer

So Shin Godzilla was a one time thing, right? I mean I found it interesting but I just can't see that Godzilla fighting other monsters. Nor could I see that Godzilla helping humanity.

THIS CHART IS EXTREMELY INACCURATE
WHY DID YOU POST THIS OP
IT IS TRIGGERING MY AUTISM

OP, HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIZE IT THEN BITCH. THE ONLY GOOD WALLPAPER I COULD FIND NEAR KAIJUS WERE PACIFIC RIMJOBS.