How to solve the gun problem in the USA

Americans of Sup Forums. I love your 2nd amendment, but I see people being retarded about it from:
The Left - "hurr durr the national guard is the militia referred to"
The Right - "hurr durr the people are a militia"

Why not create several paramilitary volunteer people's militia forces tied to a state, for example: "The Delaware People's Militia" or "Californian People's Militia".

These groups could teach maintenance and respect for firearms and organise hunting, camping, survivalist training, community outreach (eg veterans and ghetto dwellers) and would instill protestant virtues of self reliance, responsibility and work ethic. They could also screen retards and crazies and prevent them from acquiring guns.

Turn over all shooting ranges and gun stores to the militia or groups sanctioned by the militia.

Guns are not a toy and should not be a consumer product, they are tools to defend a free society and a means towards a greater good. Just look at Switzerland, they have mandatory military service and a healthy gun culture.

Tell me why I'm wrong Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
sightm1911.com/lib/rkba/ff_militia.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tell me why I'm wrong Sup Forums.
A fucking leaf.

SHALL

nice argument, but the leaf is right

NOT

BE

>just create another committee and turn over your freedom to them
Yeah no. The problem is that gun culture is being frowned upon. If people grew up with guns and learned their importance while also respected their power they would understand them. Additionally, if our culture celebrated life, diplomacy, free speech, and cooperation they wouldn't feel the need to kill each other. If the culture was protected by immigration instead of destroyed we wouldn't have these problems. Laws don't change culture. People do.

>implying there is a gun problem in the US
See: crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
In general the number of these mass shootings is so small in the first place that you can't even do statistical analysis with it. Nonetheless, the current data does not suggest there is a mass shooting problem in the US.

>the way to handle a constitutional amendment which has never been interpreted by the one entity with the power to interpret it (the Supreme Court) to be based either on the existence or the identity of "the militia" is to say that an organized reserve military force is not the militia so we'll create a 50 more organized reserve military forces and call them the militia
Is this that Canadian compromise I hear so much about?

INFRINGED

then have milta units and have barracks where the weapons you can own are stored 24/7 and you carry them on millita duty. Not even soldiers carry 24/7 weapons and for sure not when on home territory.

>I love your 2nd amendment, but I see people being retarded about it from:
>but let me proceed to tell you why its wrong
The militia IS the people. The Federalist papers were quite clear about this.

Canadacuck being a faggot.

Color me surprised

>The problem is that gun culture is being frowned upon.

The problem is you have a culture very similar to Islam that worships death. Why is there such a sick fixation with objects designed to murder? It makes ZERO sense

>then have milta units and have barracks where the weapons you can own are stored 24/7
Controlled by the government? Jesus christ its like you Germans are programmed to live under tyranny.

Gun culture in the US is thoroughly reactionary. A people's militia system would be fine.

UPON

make ammo more expensive.

Gun culture doesn't worship death you moron. It celebrates life and liberty, and the ability to defend both. No one ever wants to have to use their firearm in self defense, but I'd rather have one if I needed it.

Because tying the right to a politicized organization will be infringing upon that right.

Get organized in your local communities. Keep your families informed and prepared. Fight alone and die.

It's a tool designed to defend your rights.

where dose it stand government?
Triggered faggot? read again carefully.

Its a militia barrack so its guarded by the ppl like you did wirte it in you second amendment.

The literal legal definition of militia is any able-bodied citizen over 18. Didn't read past the first paragraph because you're clearly illiterate.

>Sane people blame muslims for the islamic-based shootings
>everyone else blames guns

Why not just ban muslims from having guns?

You have to give it to us democrats for solving this problem in a logical and ethucal way. You rightwing teabaggger closet homophobe racist bigits wont give up your guns because your small white dicks are scared of superior black seed that is taking over ALL your women and fantasize abiut shooting up gay clubs or blck churches. Lets put all the white gun owners in one state and drone bomb them. No mire white supremacist systematic racist sytem designt to murder blacks in the streets like a dog. Our islamic brothers have our backs. The latinos have our backs. The lgtb have our side. The democrats will win this election and every election afterwards. The time is up for white racists with little dicks. They can go back to Europe themselves or die in a ditch tomorrow.

A nuanced argument? ON Sup Forums?!!!

Read the federalist papers. I can lead you to the water. I cannot force you to drink it.

How would he want to force people with guns to go to Montana? They have guns!

Thanks for the replies Sup Forums.

Weren't the founding fathers referring to a state of States Rights over Federal Rights ?

Tying the militia to states ensures that they are not influenced by Federal politics and shifts focus from DC back to the state level.

>compromise
>associating the rebellion needed to usurp a corrupt state with the state
A
FUCKIGN
LEAF
>Protestant values
>Not fucking catholic
I want these heathens range banned.

by having more guns, pardox

whatever your views on gunz, the day after 50 Americans get rekt is not the time to ask them to disarm themselves. I get why trump said Obama has sinister motives, trying to weaken the USA the day after an attack how fucking stupid is Obama.

>implying the states would ever go to war against the fucking government again
You're actually fucking retarded syrupnigger.

>Tied to a state
That defeats the entire purpose of letting people have guns

Thats what the federal government is for or should be for. To enforce social justice. Send them all to montana or a conrectation camp like they did the jews and blacks. Make the whites learn what it means to be poor and slaves for people they oppressed for millenius.

well you can understand the confusion when the rule is so utterly retarded. what, for instance, does 'well regulated' mean, and what is a 'free state'? If a country cannot interpret its own constitution with clarity its laughable.

'There never did, there never will, and there never can, exist a Parliament, or any description of men, or any generation of men, in any country, possessed of the right or the power of binding and controlling posterity to the "end of time," or of commanding for ever how the world shall be governed, or who shall govern it; and therefore all such clauses, acts or declarations by which the makers of them attempt to do what they have neither the right nor the power to do, nor the power to execute, are in themselves null and void' -Thomas Paine advocate of the war of independence.

There is no gun problem. There is an education problem. That and minorities for the most part. Sure, a few white mass murderers, but those can be blamed on mental illness or society failing them. The unibomber was correct on all fronts, hence him bombing universities. He knew they were the breeding grounds for silly hive mind thought processes on the feminization of society. Then there is the rap culture that condones violence. Various other influences that can be considered detrimental.mSo no, we don't have a gun problem, we have a "society is full of dim wits" problem.

DEUS VULT

>Makes a suggestion
>Everyone loses their shit
What did he say that pissed you guys off so much?

Mhmm. Firearms. Right.

No where on that damn amendment does it say "Right to bear firearms."

It says "Right to bear ARMS".

All arms. All forms of weaponry. Knives, clubs, guns. Everything the military has access to the citizenry has a right to keep and bear. Remember, this hails back to the time where the citizenry WAS the military through these militias, until the government decided it would be more convenient to have a standing army.

To break your argument down, what happens to your shitty rule in the future when we have projectile future tech bullshit that is no longer classified as firearms? (laser weapons, plasma weapons, rail guns, magic cannons, and whatever the fuck else might happen) Do you re write the god damn law every time a new innovation comes out? No, that's tedious, retarded, and increases the opportunity for pork to slide in and rights to slide out.

The rule, as it is stated in the constitution, is simple, straightforward, and in your plain millenial english:

"The government does not have the right to make any law restricting the ownership or use of any weapons, as the security of a 'free state' is dependent upon its citizens being able to defend all of their rights, with organized force, if necessary."

There is literally no thing that prevents a government from taking your "rights" away from you (free speech, protection against unlawful search and seizure, forced quarter, and self incrimination) except the fact that each god damn person has the ability to make themselves equal to the enforcers of the governing body and defend themselves should the government decide to remove these rights by edict.

God made some men bigger or smaller than the others, but Mr. Smith and Mr. Weston made them all equal.

>Turn over all shooting ranges and gun stores to the militia or groups sanctioned by the militia.

they already are
the militia is everybody

Isn't your country on fire right now?

>"People's militia"
>Owns all ranges
>Tied to the state
>Guns are not a consumer product

This sounds like a fantastic way to implement overarching gun control, maplefag. And It doesn't even accomplish anything because it not only endorses a bogus interpretation of the constitution but liberals don't give a shit about the constitution anyway. Won't stop them from pursuing their agenda, will just give them more ammo in the fight.

>National guard is militia
>People's Militia
>Who's going to pay for this
>Creates another government army

OP go kill yourself you KEKADIAN

They're inviting muslims while giving dog blowjobs in a burning forest tbqh
It's really a sight to see

But why do WE NEED to have it in a militia barracks achmed? Seems clearly you like everything cucked now don't you? :^)

Is this loss?

he's less likely to be called Achmed than an American, don't forget Trayvon US is 60% white.

>>Not fucking catholic

The American founders were pretty much all opposed to Catholicism

>The Right - "hurr durr the people are a militia"

Yeah, they actually are - the unorganized militia.
t. Militia Act of 1903.

Ayyyy, a schuss is already 50 rappen fuck off

>These groups could teach maintenance and respect for firearms and organise hunting, camping, survivalist training, community outreach (eg veterans and ghetto dwellers) and would instill protestant virtues of self reliance, responsibility and work ethic. They could also screen retards and crazies and prevent them from acquiring guns.
They are called gun clubs you stupid Canadian. Stop run your mouth without any fucking research. And the NRA is the biggest one of them

He's a dumbass

>Why not create several paramilitary volunteer people's militia forces tied to a state
You have the right to own guns as long as you work for the government. Plus he is pretty much describing the national guard.

>These groups could teach maintenance and respect for firearms and organise hunting, camping, survivalist training, community outreach (eg veterans and ghetto dwellers) and would instill protestant virtues of self reliance, responsibility and work ethic.
Private groups already do literally every single one of these things, in America you could probably find any of these for free.

>They could also screen retards and crazies and prevent them from acquiring guns.
This is already the law you retard

>Turn over all shooting ranges and gun stores to the militia or groups sanctioned by the militia.
You can own guns and shoot guns but the state has a monopoly on the guns and the shooting ranges

>they are tools to defend a free society
Which is why only the government should have guns

>bongistan
>knowing anything about the founders of freedom
>implicating that the US is God's last chosen country and that it needs to be maintained by giving no ground to faggots, communists, and heretics

DEUS VULT

>giving dog blowjobs
Its like none of you guys have any basic problem solving skills.

He's making sure our country will start undergoing Islamisation.

Think about it, our refugee acceptance rates have been upward 400% since dude cuck came into power.

And? Guess what? Some of these mudslimes can't find women. Or just prefer to fuck goats.

Did you seriously think Canadians were the ones going to fuck animals here? God no, its the mudslimes. Dude weed is first letting them get some fellatio from goats, next its penetration.

We're going to be a country that worships the "Religion of Peace" in a few years. Goat fucking and Polygamy will fucking skyrocket.

Feel free to sceencap if you want, the part when Canada underwent Stage 1.

that's just adding more government meddling into it. less, not more.

>This is what amerifats actually beleive

sides are past europa

*AHEM*
Actually, no the Right is, well, right on this one:

The Second Amendment makes it clear that “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” That’s pretty clear, right? For those who think that the right only applies to a “militia,” I have good news: That includes everybody. When Founding Father George Mason was asked who constitutes the militia, he responded that it “consists now of the whole people.” sightm1911.com/lib/rkba/ff_militia.htm

"10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard."
So the militia is all able-bodied male citizens over 17 years old and female citizens who are in the National Guard.

CANUCKISTAN BTFO!

But muslims are Canadian, Ahmed.

>From england
>Can't understand written english

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The operative clause starts at the second comma. The right, of who? the people, not the militia, to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It couldn't be more explicit that the right to keep and bear arms is vested in the people, not any version of a militia. There is nothing confusing about it.

It's okay Mohammed; better 60% white than declining in white percentage in bongistan any day.

>hurr durr the people are a militia

They literally are according to Federal Law.

It's called the Militia Act of 1903.

And the 2nd Amendment says "the right of the people" not "the right of the militia".

No.

That's the last thing the federal government would ever allow. You're much more likely to have all guns banned and people forcefully killed.

1. "Well-regulated" means "well-equipped" and "well-trained"
2. The need for a well-regulated militia is why the people's right shall not be infringed. It is a reason, not a condition.
3. It is not "if". It is not "when". It is not "as long as". It is "because". Even if a militia does become no longer necessary, it doesn't matter; the people's right still cannot be infringed
4. The people are a militia
5. It's the people's right, not the militia's

Also, >leaf

This is one of the most autistic replies I've ever seen

No. Fuck off leaf it says shall not be infringed. I don't give a fuck about militia or whatever but in a free society if I have the money and want own a certain kind of gun than like anything else I should be able to buy it and enjoy. Otherwise it is not a free society and then why even have laws?

What's next we start banning electric cars because they cause too much pain and suffering to big oil? How about we ban private spaceflight too because it causes harm to government contractors?

Lets just ban everything that hurts peoples fee fees and have a v for vendetta nightmare nanny state like the Britbongs.

Fuck off. Drugs shouldn't be banned as it is now you want to ban more things? Fuck no.

Sick of some arbitrary group of burecratiic criminals dictating to me how to live life. Fuck no.

You want to do something to fix it?
Ban
The fucking
Muslims

No.

Have you read your own?

except of course for the catholic ones, and the ones who didnt have a problem with them.

>Canadian Constitutional lawyers

I think something similar would be nice but it wouldn't override the 2nd amendment.

What the fuck are you on about

Concern trolling should be a bannable offense.

yeah 60% and declining compared to 95% and declining is much better, especially in a shithole like the US.

Apparently its you who cannot read. That user never said anything about the rights of people to bear arms, just that the amendment fails to define well regulated (regulated by whom, in what order and on whose authority) and also what a 'free state' is if the government was the oppressive party. Keep up Jamal.

well said fellow patriot

the amount of shill in your post is unbearable, please kill urself quickly you cancerous traitor

I think the issue is people think the 2nd amendment is absolute regardless of technological advances. Pic related is the type of gun they had in mind when they wrote the amendment. I'm a gun owner and even I think the rules and laws should be much more strict. It's ridiculously easy to walk in and buy an AR with as much ammo and magazines as you want. Takes about an hour. I'm not saying it will stop all gun violence, but at least make it more difficult.

forgot pic

It's been a while since I've updated my gun control folder.

I think the issue is people think the bible is absolute regardless of technological advances. Pic related is the type of bible they had in mind when they wrote the bible. I'm a bible owner and even I think the rules and laws should be much more strict. It's ridiculously easy to walk in and buy a bible with as much words and pages as you want. Takes about an hour. I'm not saying it will stop all interpretations, but at least make it more difficult.

>Pellet gun
>firearm
Pick one

>make volunteer groups
>volunteer militia groups decide who gets guns
>the government sends agents in to take control of the groups
>anyone who doesn't believe what the government wants you to is denied guns for being "Unstable."

Wow it's like any sort of regulation of guns can be taken advantage of and that's why it shall not be infringed?

Try googling "Puckle's Gun", and stop with your limited understanding and knowledge.

Virginia prior to the Civil War had a state militia where all white male citizens were required to serve at least part time.

I don't see why we shouldn't bring that system back (albeit it's expanded to all male citizens regardless of color). It will probably help our voter apathy since suddenly everyone is has a vetted interest in the survival of the state.

>Air gun more powerful than contemporary muskets, with more penetration, quieter, and smokeless

U wot m8?

Both questions are completely irrelevant, as I very clearly stated, muhammed. Try reading again, friend. I know these new latin characters are hard for you after reading arabic chicken scratch your whole life. There is only one operative clause in the amendment and it doesn't use the words well regulated or militia anywhere. Asking what those words mean is like asking what "a more perfect union" means in the preamble. Maybe neat for history research, but completely irrelevant for determining the law.

You're wrong.

The whole point is to give the people the power. Adding dumb regulations does not do that and would not stop what happened in Florida.

Is that what you tell your liberal friends so they keep inviting you to their cocktail parties? cuck

>Solve its gang problem using what ever methods are necessary.

>Sort its healthcare system so that mentally ill people are looked after properly (search youtube for "Charlie Zelenoff" that's the kind of guy who doesn't get treated in the US and he's an Elliot Roger waiting to happen).

>Don't import Muslims.

These steps would probably reduce mass-shootings by 90+%.

"you don't need 30 rounds"

So why could yo get a 30-round rifle in 1646?

WE
THE
PEOPLE

A well regulated millitia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people (people being the key word here) to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

How exactly does a militia form if ordinary citizens are not allowed to by guns you fucking imbecile. The 2nd amendment is clearly written to arm the people of the united states in the case that the government has gone against the will of the people. So many mental gymnastics it's insane.

imbecile

you need a bullet

>imbecile mind....

>Just look at [Insert European Country Here]
Great argument.

The only problem I see with this is that this could then be used to control guns only to the privilege elite. You can deny people entry into the militia, and thus, deny them ownership of weapons.