Daily reminder that Daesh wants you to hate muslims

They want you to provoke a civil war to justify their djihad.

The more muslims we have on our side the less power goes to those fanatics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Strategy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE.
VIVE LA FRANCE.

>if you want to keep the terrorists out the terrorists win!
What? How does that make any fucking sense?

>The more muslims we have on our side the less power goes to those fanatics.

There aren't any Muslims on our side you retarded frog, that's the point of Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F

>Vive la République

mouais

What makes you think we can't win a civil war?

>Daesh
>pro Muslim
>French flag

Hmmmmm

There is plenty room in hell for all of them.

reminder that Daesh wants you to kill them

Topkek

dont be an idiot, Muhammad is everything ISIS strives to be and some.
Islamic theology is garbage:wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver
Islamic culture is garbage:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
Islamic people are garbage:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

Fuck muslims we dont need them they need us and we dont want them

Daily reminder that if migration stops from these regions, etc, it won't matter what these cancerous Arabs think.

You know what Daesh really wants? Open borders to Europe. That's what they want more than anything else. And congratulations, you've given it to them.

They also want increased immigration

Pro Tip: they're never on your side if they truly believe the quran. When will people get this ?

Seriously pick up a quran and read it, its totally fucked, with some ' poetic passages' in it

if you're gonna base your actions on what daesh wants you're an even bigger cuck than everyone thinks you are.

they fucking control you

>Daily reminder that Daesh wants you to hate muslims
They've reached their goals 1300 years ago

Hello my french muslim friend.
Thanks for the advice.

supposed go to op

but france cuck, I want djihad and civil war too. You literally just motivated me to hate muslims even more. thx

Notice how the shills have learned to post more than once

I mean same goes for the OT, but the difference is CHristianity has went through multiple reformations to get where it is today.

You can't reform the Quran, there aren't going to be any more Prophets, Muhammad is the last one. The guy was a genius, barbaric but a fucking genius to set us Islam in that way. People just don't understand that Islam has been using the same divide and conquer tactics the Jews are using around the world and that's why we're in no position to fight them at the moment.

People have to educate themselves.

>muslims
>on our side

Are you fucking retarded? Can you please point me to a country to which they did move in and didn't immediately turn into a horrible shithole?

"If you kill your enemies... they win"

Get off Sup Forums and go back to elbowing bitches in the tits and getting Canadian citizens head sawed off Trudeau you fucker.

>The more muslims we have on our side the less power goes to those fanatics.

What if we get rid of all muslims instead?

I dont need ISIS to justify my hatred towards mudslimes.
They have always been our enemies.
I want them out of Europe. If a civil war is necessary to achieve this goal, so be it.
Besides they are still a numerical minority in all countries except Bosnia and Albania. If we fight them now we will win.

What "DAESH"(why not use ISIS, it's litterally their acronym translated... "daesh" is just a bastardization of a part of the first word of their name) really wants is an apocalyptic battle on their land. A battle larger than anything before, where heaven itself will intervene physically, after which the Apocalypse will begin. They all want to rouse us enough to intervene with ground forces there. They actually believe if we do that, the end times will come (For all, not just for them hehe). I say, give em that.

Why no ground forces, really? The economic consequences of their "reign" are enough to justify an all-out war. Not to mention the horrible atrocities they commit, such as banning cigarettes and booze. What the fuck am I supposed to do while I eat nutella and fuck my qt sexslave?

>hurr you doing what the want you to do
Who gives a shit? "normal" muslims are not much better either.

only from france.
fuck them all.if tgey arent helping get rid of the bad muslims they are dogshit themselves.Fuck them they dont deserve our freedoms if tgey wont fight for them.