Mfw South Americans and Mexicans get butthurt about my flag being referred to as "America"

>mfw South Americans and Mexicans get butthurt about my flag being referred to as "America"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
youtube.com/watch?v=7sUvASlQiAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> US education

aaaaajjjjjjj se rerererrreeeeggaallooo el grigANO senioressss

sorry, but everyone refers to my flag as America

Everyone who is a redneck illiterate

Ajkajakaakajajakakaak el americANO

now they'll start beheading each other out of sheer butthurt, 10/10 m8.

Wow i didn't know third worlders were actually triggered by this. Of course were america

God Bless America

amazing how much influence Argentina has on you cucks. can you cunts even think for yourselves without automatically jumping to use Argentine memes?

Notice they mimic Argentina? This is because Argentina let its mouth go once and got Anglo'd. What's stopping you?

Quien te crees que sos? Patasucia che

>offend his Latino bros
>sticks up for them

gay.

no sabes vos la influencia que tienen los narigones en sudamerica nadie los conoce viste

El grinGORDO pendejo seniores
No puedo mas con estoOoOoOoOoO........
Jajajajajajajajahzhjajajajajahshsjjsjahdjsjsja

>United States of America
>We are Americans
>Republic of Peru
>HURRR DURRR DURRR WE ARE AMERICANS REEEEEEEE
>Plurinational state of Bolivia
>HURRR DURRR WE ARE AMERICANS
>United Mexican States
>HURRR DURRR WE ARE AMERICANS

>HURRR DURRR BECAUSE WE ARE IN NORTH/SOUTH AMERICA

You realize there isn't an "American" continent, there's North and South America, two different continents, two different continental plates. If anything you're "South Americans" or "North Americans"
>B-but you're called "estadounidense"
What about fucking Mexicans? You don't called them "United Mexican Statians" en espanol you stupid fucks. We're "Americans" and always fucking have been, get over it.

This is like women who expect men to put the toilet seat down after we're done using it. If you've ever fallen into a toilet you're retarded.

>he's too afraid to speak English because he's a punk ass bitch

call your master Argentina, maybe they'll be brave enough.

Actually most Canadians call it the Ameritard flag

You can't be this retarded

Lol, everything I said is 100% valid? What part of it is "retarded"? Seriously. Other than the fact that I probably fell for bad b8

Are you mentally challenged? Honest question.

No. Do you called Urkanians, Germans, Italians, etc "Eurasians?" on a regular basis? Honest question.

They are called Europeans on a regular basis, just like Japanese, Korean, Chinese are called Asian and so on...
>do you called
My previous question stands.

That's because they live in "Europe." There is no continent called "America." I can't imagine the mental gymnastics you use to call Americans "estadounidense" but call yourselves "Mexicanos"

>not filtering every non-American flag
Do you even Sup Forums?

Answer the question so I can leave.

can you not realize there are multiple schools of thought on the continent question?

We divide this hemisphere in two while you consider it one

You call "mexicans" to all the people south from your country, so you are not the one to talk.

Your original question? I already answered it, but here's some anecdotal evidence: I have a 4.0 unweighted GPA at a engineering college in a """major""" American state university, a pretty average one at that. But sense you didn't believe me the first time it probably doesn't matter amiright?

>can't take the banter

>implying it's banter

Many Americans do, more out of ignorance than butthurt I'd argue, but hey, I personally don't so I don't really have to bother defending them because I don't share their views, however you seem to object to me calling myself "American" from a national standpoint rather than a regional one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
Read first paragraph
[spoiler]i dont really know well tbqh[/spoiler]

you're just butthurt, cry more

you realize words are meaningless, they change over time. In this timeline, my flag is synonymous with "America"

"America the beautiful"
"God Bless America"
"American Made"

Google america and see what pops up

Noone uses that term, and "People of the Americas" don't call themselves Americans either, they just get butthurt when actual Americans (read: residents of the United States of America) label themselves as such.

this

I guess you are riiight but it will be forever something weird for latin americans
Didnt even knew they lost lol thanks

here is what I get

>reddit Sup Forums
end your "life"

will that be your only contribution to this thread?

Wow I shouldn't have made that copypasta

>A FUCKING TV CHANNEL
will amerilards ever recover??

lol, hispanic google even feeds your one continent propaganda. How cute

Feels good

ITT: non-Americans who are mad about not being American so they try to take away America from Americans
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

t.reddit

OH FUG. I meant to post this on Sup Forums.

Am I getting banned?

no, he does it for free but not when he is watching his anime

no one cares, americans are fat

Literally rëddit: the country

How are you guys poor and obese at the same time?

El """banter""" de los americANOs señores jajajaajajajaja

llegó el monANO muchachooosss aaaaaaaaajjjjjj

muy malo el b8 del AmericANO no lo pesquen más pero porfavorrrrrf

>false flaging this hard

hmm no?

Why are we pretending it isn't the lard asses who imply people who call themselves Americans are wrong?
You're the real triggered ones, obese cunts

The entire thing is America
Named after Amerigo
Named by a German mapmaker
Each country has their own identity but unite as Americans
Nothing to do with you United Statesians
youtube.com/watch?v=7sUvASlQiAM

i seriously hope that this is just a meme, i mean Americans are pretty annoying and stupid but i would never just filter every American, it sounds like such a sad, pathetic reddit tier thing to do.. and ironically very unamerican (if i know anything about le Amerigan values)

notice that when you type something in a different lenguage Google will suggest the translation to english? Google is separated by countries idiot

>ARGENTINA IS WHITE

el estadunidensANO

i'd kiss her ass desu

I like roller coaster tycoon

All first world nations are. Sorry you live in abject poverty mate

>united statesians
How buttblasted do you have to be to be triggered by the word America?

>my flag being referred to as america

>Argentinia
>White

Oh boi, here we go

United States of America Indio scum