What's Sup Forums's official consensus on this album?

What's Sup Forums's official consensus on this album?

its good.

I don't care for half this album and Get Got is very very good.

Unironically the best album of the decade

first half is pretty cool, then it gets too cold and redundant, then it ends with hacker which is pretty damn good.

literally a 10, but worse than Niggaz on the Moon

Literally one of the worst pieces of music ever. It's only liked by weird social outkasts

I think it’s pretty fucking good

>literally one of the worst pieces of music ever. It’s only liked by weird social Otkasts

Great album I personally prefer NLDW but its definitely one of their best and a best for the year it was released

your rating scale is messed up if you have weaker and stronger 10's

After a few listens, a lot of the album sound just like filler.

boi it's not even the best DG album of 2012

it's good

literally this wtf
get out of my head

It's God-tier, possibly the holy grail of music.

Never heard of it

good for lifting weights

I like

true patrician

The Banjo Kazooie of music

i enjoyed this

What makes death grips good

Explain your guys' tastes

best death grips

Aggressive yet catchy, futuristic yet primal, cool sounds, great energy, cryptic lyrics, cool aesthetic, refreshing variety, the list goes on

It's just pop music through an edgy filter.
If you remove the stick from your ass, it's pretty fun music.

I like it quite a lot.

>official consensus
>Sup Forums

You've chosen the board most filled with contrarian shitposting. Good b8 user

I think they’re incredibly brave and uncompromising artists. Granted I’m a huge fanboy, but I think the events leading up to the release and the aftermath of NLDW is one of the most important statements made by any artist in any medium in my lifetime. Very inspiring. Their music and aesthetic is also very authentic and interesting.

I think most mu non-contrarians agree it's breddy gud. Certainly not their personal best, but it represents them the best and the era it influences and was influenced by.

I love Bible Black

is that a mountain lion? he's a big guy

total cringefest
i feel sorry for your fathers

bait

this is my honest opinion

Don’t know how this is death grips most popular album. I feel like no love deep web is better and more “accessible “ than money store.