>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/d/fender-fsr-jazz-bass/6413237759.html
thomann.de/gb/fender_standard_telecaster_mn_aw_2011.htm
thomann.de/gb/fender_deluxe_nashville_tele_wb.htm
youtu.be/WWB01IuMvzA
youtube.com/watch?v=sYWuTmgVU9k&t[/embed]
reverb.com/item/341483-used-fender-fsr-special-edition-mexican-standard-jazz-bass-2013-natural-ash-w-case-free-shipping
youtu.be/vcW8NATakWE
vocaroo.com/i/s1RQ1RVylRjr
youtu.be/Vd9m1juYhgY
youtu.be/ZcOmoA80e-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this a good deal? lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/d/fender-fsr-jazz-bass/6413237759.html

Ijust answered in the last thread

Sure, just the case is $100

Don't forget that literally all of her band members except the bassist got her pussy

even in that condition, with the case you think its high? also what should i look out for to confirm its authenticity if i were to go and check it out?

Yeah, it's high, and no Idea what to look for. THat's why I don't mess with them. Maybe a SN search on Fenders site?

kind of odd, fender serial lookup has it under a different finish

It's an MIM Deluxe Jazz bass, not a standard. $450 with a case isn't high imo. It's around half off new...

Frankenbass

That's just showing the model not the color

The more I practice the more I feel like I suck

I can't decide between a Standard Tele and a Nashville Deluxe Tele. I'd go with the Deluxe but I've read that the "Vintage Noiseless Pickups" are quite bland and have been referred to as "Vintage Toneless Pickups". Anyone have experience with these pick ups? I don't want the Tele sound to be lost with these pick ups. I also want to add a lot of distortion to the Tele sometimes, I really like noise rock and metal so I'd like to play those on my Tele too. Which pick ups/model do you guys think I should go with?

thomann.de/gb/fender_standard_telecaster_mn_aw_2011.htm

thomann.de/gb/fender_deluxe_nashville_tele_wb.htm

oh, makes sense

Beginner here. I own an electric guitar but no amp. Should I buy an amp now, or when I get better? Is it better to practice with or without an amp?

but the name under the lookup specifically says "RW NAT" which i guess would be indicating the finish? raw natural?

It specifically states the color

are you kidding me

yes get an amp with it

rosewood natural finish actually

Doesn’t rw usually mean road worn i.e. reliced?

Also, it doesn't say it's an FSR, which it would.

what's your amp of choice under 150€?

Rosewood is neck

standard is always a safe choice, that's all i can say

Under 150 you might as well just buy whatever you find at the local thrift shop and then save up for something better.

Haruhi is literally perfect

yeah i know, i forgot to write it completely

rosewood neck with natural body finish

Actually you're right, I just checked my own FSR guitar and it got the color right.

Thank you. Will do.

A practice amp on Rondo is like $30 - why not buy one?

150yurops?
get a solid state BUT must have a good speaker something something celestion.

old H&K solid states come geared with celestion
or a laney also come with celestion

interesting, so now im questioning what exactly is this bass..

Probably a parts guitar, but the body does look like a legit blizzard pearl body. Maybe even an MIA body.

I want to get a proper amp (a few hundred dollars). I have the money to spare, but the investment feels a bit daunting considering I'm still a beginner. I will say, however, that I am committed to practising and becoming competent with the guitar.

Do 6.3 mm (1/4") cables typically come with an amp? The website I'm looking at for amps doesn't mention an included cable.

>Do 6.3 mm (1/4") cables typically come with an amp?
none I've ever bought have

Cheers. I didn't want to order an amp then not be able to use it. I'll buy a cable with it.

On Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, how can a maple neck has black color? I used to think that maple neck always means cream color
She will never get a new season so why bother, why do you even remind me of Haruhi user

Obligatory dadrock
youtu.be/WWB01IuMvzA

Maple neck or maple fretboard?

Hi Sup Forums.

im getting this pedal. What do you think?
[embed]youtube.com/watch?v=sYWuTmgVU9k&t[/embed]

I just checked out another FSR bass on the fender lookup, and it doesnt say "FSR"

reverb.com/item/341483-used-fender-fsr-special-edition-mexican-standard-jazz-bass-2013-natural-ash-w-case-free-shipping

they need to get their shit together

I don't know, I think it's maple neck with rosewood fingerboard maybe? I don't even know that you can separate the fretboard with the neck until you said that

Um, yeah. I suggest you watch some youtube videos on how guitars are made.

lmao

Did you ever consider anything else like it? The zvex lofi junky for example? I know this is not what you want to hear but are you sure this palette of sounds will fit what you want to do? Btw knobs is always awesome

>not orange micro terror

More like orange micro terrible

It's supposed to work that way

zing! quads confirm

My friend's guitarist in his band has not changed his strings in 3 years thoughts?

Tell him to change his fucking strings

change his strings and be a stringchanger boi at your friends band.

I've told him countless times to change them and i would do it for him but he believes that old strings have a unique sound then newer ones

I want to get rid of my 59 danelectro because it’s shit to get the j mascis jazzmaster. Is this is a good decision?

Cut them

he's right though

>then
kys you fucking retard

j mascis P90 pickups will be way hotter than your dano's lipsticks. jazzier cleans and more aggressive overdrive sounds. If you want this then yes its a good decision.

That is what I want I always felt like the lipsticks didn’t give me the output I wanted to get and the warmth

yes

Will calluses stop grooves from appearing in the tips of fingers? The grooves mess me up; making practising more kind of counter-intuitive

go try one in a not guitar center. also try a normal jazzmaster (alnico pole pickups) and something with humbuckers

>grooves from appearing in the tips of fingers?

I'm new.

They don't. You will have to adjust your playing technique

>making practising more kind of counter-intuitive
sounds like your intuition just sucks

What’s the best marketplace to sell a guitar on?

>sounds like your intuition just sucks
It's intuitive to assume that practising more will improve skill. However, since lots of practice lead to grooves in my finger tips, I began to start making mistakes, thus, a continuation of practice while making these mistakes is deemed counter-intuitive.

>They don't. You will have to adjust your playing technique
I'll do this. Thank you.

the one with idiots that have too much money. try here

>enjoying playing bass
>getting good at a particular bass line
>go to play it after a long day to feel better and relax
>fretting hand cramps

>/gg/
>money
ask me how i know you live in a third world shithole

ask me how I know you've never heard of sarcasm

hey, should I change the pickups on my Yamaha EG 112 guitar or no?

DO they need changing?

idk that's why I'm asking

Well you're the only one that knows how it sounds

>I'm gonna make popcorn

Is he right?
youtu.be/vcW8NATakWE

so in whatever third world shithole you call home
is "sarcasm" where you embarrass yourself by saying something retarded and then you attempt to save face by trying to play it off but you don't have a firm grasp on english so you don't really know what words like "sarcasm" actually mean? close?

ever heard of projection? pro tip: you're doing it

Yep. Even EVH agrees.

>There are no rules. I think it's funny when people take all these music theory classes, it's exactly that. It's theory. You have 12 fucking notes, the 13th one is the octave, do whatever you want with them. It's really that simple. There are no mistakes!

gotcha. in other words you don't know what the word projection means either. hilarious. but i imagine a sporadic diet of bush meat and lead paint chips would be bound to do some damage eventually

here's how the pickups sound without any EQ or effects

vocaroo.com/i/s1RQ1RVylRjr

Do you like it?

I guess it sounds ok

Ok thanks

THen no need to change them

k thnx

>if you're a guitar geek like me, you wanna hang out with your friends, play songs together, you want to be able to communicate the language of music in a way that everybody gets, you want to understand why certain chords go together, maybe try your hand at improvising over a chord sequence
>so whatever you do DONT learn music theory
What the fuck did he mean by this? Those are all reasons you should learn it. His only argument is that your friends might not understand it. Well I'd say if you can't explain music theory to someone who doesn't study it then you don't understand it either
>hurr durr I went to liberal arts college
Fucking everything you would learn in a 12 week music theory class could be learned in one afternoon if you read a book

I want to get back into the habit of playing guitar. My skill level is intermediate but really rusty because I haven't practiced at all for the past 3 years. I can also read music slightly and understand all the basics.

I think he wants people to suck so he can rise above or have stagnant them since he sucks

They sound thin and sterile with not much character desu. I personally would change them but thats also because i like putting my own pickups in. Now the question is what do you what sonically. Those were very neutral sounding pickups

no. this is stupis. he is stupid. and i'll explain this in five simple steps

!. he says guitarists shouldn't learn theory and ends with a list of music infrastructure that guitarists should learn. this makes him a hypocrite.

2. he tells you the story of how he's gone to a full semester of college music theory (wow, such education, much knowledge) and doesn't feel like he applies that to his playing. either he's stupid or he's got a weird lookout on how knowledge works. you don't learn a language to hang around with friends and brag about grammar, you learn a language to smoothly communicate with other people. you might not yourself observe how a proper education affects and informs your life choices – but it does. his story of how he can't just relax and hang out with friends shouldn't be your excuse to not get wiser.

3. he says that his arguments only/mainly apply for guitarists. this is a way of (unwilling or not) glorify guitar players in an audience of guitar players and pander to the uninspired or lazy in the crowd.

4. he's a reactionist for advocating "simpler practices" over learning diverse tactics to approach music. this is narrow minded and even though he cherry picks what beginner knowledge you should have, he basically tells you that this is enough. he's just infecting you with the disease of being unambitious. everyone can be progressive in their own way. but it's kinda tragic when you come across entry level musicians who thought they've invented the wheel when they find a new chord

5. he doesn't realize the platform he's on and the way he could use that same media. instead of opening a discussion for how to best apply music theory to everyday life or asking the crowd for what theory they find helpful he dictates a dogma for the crowd to follow. it leaves the people that can't live up to his demands thinking they're worthless and the people that already are at his level gain nothing from this video.

"Before there was music theory, there was Music"- Keiji Haino

>Now the question is what do you what sonically

what?

>Literally cavemen banging rocks and sticks against shit while grunting.
No wonder youre against theory youre just a dumbfuck too.

before maps there was land as well. but how would you approach traveling across the globe without a path or plan?

hello

"before there was shit in my toilet there was shit in my rectum" - me

Sorry i should he sleeping. What do you want sonically?
youtu.be/Vd9m1juYhgY
youtu.be/ZcOmoA80e-c
Some people go down the pickup rabbithole and never comeback.

i love myself some chips. preferably sourcream & onion