>Pashtun
>Tajiks
>Azeris
>Kazakhs
>Ubeks
>Turkmens
>Kyrghz
>Uyghurs
All Afghans are invited, can't be bothered to name all minorities...

honorary guests
>Armenian
>Chechens
>Dagestanis
>Circassians
>Ingush
>all the other shits of the Caucasus if they have internet

>that one Bangladeshi guy
>Irish republicans

hope I got all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLA8-R1FjWA
youtube.com/watch?v=xV7cZ91RvKs
youtube.com/watch?v=KL08uN2AESM
youtube.com/watch?v=T-e3fzPM7Qw
nytimes.com/2017/07/16/world/middleeast/iran-rouhani-brother-arrest-united-states-nuclear.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaghnobi_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ey raqib, her!

why do you iranian shitskins think that you can get turkey?
inferiority complex shitskins
iranian diaspora is disgusting
asiatic behavior

Shouldnt you be concerned about greece,iki?

Turks are not invited get out.
no one wants Turkey, not even you by the looks of it

Reza, do women have more rib bones than men do?

get iraq out of your filthy map you kurd piece of shit

Why are Turk's not invited? They have much more in common with you then le Caucasus shits

no.

iranian shitskin

you iranian shitskins are very sneaky
asiatic subhumans

arab shitskin

you are shit you shitskin
you have black eyes and dark genitals

autistic kemalists or pan-turanists, just as annoying as Arabs

>muh secrit club

you are not better you iranian shitskin
posting always maps claiming other countries
although you are disgusting shitskins with inferior culture

subhumans

Hmmmm

you have an inferiority complex you arab shitskin

you are jealous of Greeks

scum like you cause wars
worthless shitskins with dark genitals

Taking away my post. Fuck you Ikibey.

is this accurate ?

I'm neither a Kemalist nor a Turanist
I am Seljukist
Am i invited?

sure, just don't be autistic like himNo.

kek you iranian shitskin
are you now mad because i tell the truth?

you disgusting nationalistic shitskins with inferiority complex
sneaky asiatic scum

he's not Turkish
he's Laz (Georgian)

>Turks are not invited get out.
no one wants Turkey, not even you by the looks of it

Invited:
>Azeris
>Kazakhs
>Uzbeks
>Turkmens
>Kyrghz
>Uyghurs

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=MLA8-R1FjWA

explains a lot.

turks as in turkish ctitizens of the Republic of Turkey

>football fans represent the entire population.

iranians are subhumans
disgusting sneaky subhumans

low iq shitskins who are nationalistic for no reason
persian shitskin diaspora would die in this sandnigger shithole at the first day

youtube.com/watch?v=xV7cZ91RvKs

:-DD

köpoğlu

youtube.com/watch?v=KL08uN2AESM

Bu ses Sultan Savalan'ın, Sehendimin sesidir
Bu ses, milyon milyon Türk'ün varlığının sesidir.

I don't get it

have you ever heard the tale of Ahmad Shah Massoud?

it's an azeri song about azeri nationalism
azeris don't call themselves "azeri". they call themselves turks.

IT'S NOT A TALE THE JUICE WOULD TELL YOU

the shitskins in the thread are those who make hate threads with western flags

sneaky shitskin diaspora

youtube.com/watch?v=T-e3fzPM7Qw

It's not a story the Taliban or Hekmatyar would tell you

I respect the guy alot especially for his anti soviet resistance but it gets really controversial during the civil war period. Its actually really confusing, afghans have differing opinions on different leaders/warlords.

you dirty subhumans
nobody in the world likes you

he was based. Moderate islamism. In his lands women had rights, he banned force marriages, there was order, why do you think the Taliban didn't grow in the North
Now the other warlords are corrupt and brutal; so the Taliban grow in the north

He cucked Hekmatyar. Here's an actual convo between them
Massoud:''Do not enter Kabul alone, it is important to enter when we already agreed on a coalition government''
Hakmatyar: ''We won, I shall enter Kabul with the sword''
Massoud:''than i shall defend the people.''

He airliften 2000 soldiers to go and save Herat from a Taliban attack.
He broke 2 sieges of Kabul.

it took billions of Saudi money, the full support of the Pakistani army, and thousand of foreign fighters, to make him leave Kabul.

you aren't invited fuck off

he wanted free elections and peace.
peace is all he wanted. He refused to take part in the elections backing other people, accepting any demend Hekmatyar made

he accepted the position of ''ministry of defense'' so he can serve the people. He was among the few who disciplined his people.

a journalist once saw him discipline his soldiers, after they commited a crime.
he said he tries to disperse as much justice as he can ''the others i miss i leave to God'

he even went to negotiate with the Taliban offering them peace if they lay down their weapons and accept free elections.
they refused

the taliban guy he met was executed afterwards by the talibans, he had orders to kill Massoud but he didn't do it.

but according to the map of the iranian subhuman in romania i belong to gypsy iran

This entire General is stupid. Map that OP posted is literally just something pulled out of a Cyrus the great spankbank.

He was smart, spoke 4 languages, Pashto, Dari, Urdu, French. He studied at the French university. He studied engineering.

a western journalist said he could also read English very well..

and he was woke. He called out the Saudi support for the Taliban.
he called Wahhabism ''a cancerous disease''

But he also called out the '''''''''''''''secularists''''''''''''', he knew Mubarak, Assad...etc where sending their extremists to Afghanistan in hopes they'll die there.

in august 2001 he warned the West that attacks are being planned by Al-Qaeda in Taliban safe-heavens.
he called them out on abandoning Afghanistan after he removed the commies.

he called out the ''''''''secular''''''' Pakistani president supporting extremists.

he was the definition of based. rip

THAT ISN'T IRAN YOU RETARD

IT'S THE MAP OF THE TIMURID EMPIRE. I USE IT BECAUSE IT'S THE FEW EMPIRES THAT COVORED MOST OF THE PEOPLE INVITED IN THIS THREAD

I'LL CHANGE IT NEXT TIME AND REPLACE IT WITH ONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE YOU TURKSHITS

Hmm
Why don't you just ban Lazes from the general

Yea, this is pretty much why i have alot of respect for him but when u speak to alot of afghans they have positive views on massoud but more negative views on his men or corrupt northern alliance warlords or some shit. I came to this realisation when i found out that hekmatyar has alot of supporters from even members of my panjshiri family, who i thought were pro massoud since he led the predominately panjshiri fighters. The underlying afghan politics are really a clusterfuck which im still trying to understand.

My uncle attended to him at the Indian army base where he was brought after the attack on his life.

He wanted peace so he invited everyone in his ''islamic coalition'' even corrupt bastards if that meant peace.

Hekmatyar fired on Kabul, something Massoud refused. he chose to abandon the city, to the taliban, rather then fighting in civilian areas
But he resisted in the North.
Hakmatyar fled like a coward to his Pakistani masters, refusing to help against the Taliban.

REALLY!?!?

If you dont like this guy, you are not turkic

Another islamist

nytimes.com/2017/07/16/world/middleeast/iran-rouhani-brother-arrest-united-states-nuclear.html
>PhD student in one of the best universities in the world
>Avid historian
>Fluent in Farsi
>Come to Iran for your doctoral thesis
>Get arrested for spying
>sentenced to 10 years in prison
I don't want to hate on Iran but that's a huge dick move

Yeah he was in the Indian army. We don't keep in touch with him though. Meet him once every year or so for some family function. My dad told me about the Massoud story.

He seems almost secular if you compare him with the Taliban

Why should i like a random asian guy posted on Sup Forums?

This is 100% kyrgiz guy, and all true kirgyz, uzbek and kazakh looks like him, i live in Central Asia few years and all true turkic people looks like him, and you just another anatolian who speak turkic.

almost all Afghan politicians are islamists he was the most moderate among the Mujahadeen. Look at how he ruled his areas.

he wrote a bill of rights for women, giving them the right to freedom of movement, freedom of speech, freedom to work, freedom to enter politics...etc
he banned forced marriages
...etc

The hardliners and Khamenei try to ruin Rouhanis term.
they arrested his brother 2 days ago.

If you compare him with Najibulla, he truly islamist

>forgetting about tatarstan and bashkortosran
Illegitimate

I understand but i don't know him yet, why do you expect me to like an old kyrgyz guy? Maybe I'll start to hate him as soon as i talk to him, you can't know.

fine i'll add you lads next thread.
i made it in a hurry.

najibullah had no popular support, the commies killed, tortured, kindnapped over 100.000 people in the first 3 years of their rule.

that's why the majority rebelled.
you can't enforce progress, everyone got to do it at their pace.

the commies couldn't do it in Afghanistan, and the Shah couldn't do it in Iran.
Both gave birth to ultra-conservative, reactionary movements.

Khomeini created more Iranian secularists and/or atheists, than the Shah ever dreamed of

Are these charges enforced by the ayatollah?
I've been really meaning to visit Iran, but I don't wanna get arrested and sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Perhaps if I use my Bangladeshi passport......

>When the Taliban were about to enter Kabul, Ahmad Shah Massoud twice offered Najibullah an opportunity to flee Kabul; although they were political enemies, Massoud had known Najibullah since childhood. Najibullah refused, believing that the Taliban, Ghilzai Pashtuns like himself, would spare his life and not harm him.
damn.....

But he invited khazars and uyghurs. interesting why golden horde and mongols are not in this list?

He even invited him to join his coalition. Massoud was based.

Najibullah was his enemy but he didn't kill him. he respected him.
there are recordings if them arguing, Najibullah is yelling at him and Massoud is listening peacefully.

Massoud WAS an islamist, though very moderate, but he didn't hate secularists at all.

he wanted free-elections, if it was after him, any party, even the commies could take part in them.

on Iran
Don't go with a US passport, not worth the risk.
yes it's Khamenei and his gang.
they are butthurt they can't win an election without cheating so they use dirty tricks to go after Rouhani.

they arrested this kid, with their judges, but Rouhani and Zarif will have to handle the mess now.

they really hate him.

>would spare his life and not harm him

Ahmad Shah just another islamist whose use Najibullah mistakes, and his end was perdictable.
If Gorbachev dont stop support DRA, they would live mor few years.

and still collapse later. They controlled only the major cities. the war was lost, and honestly it couldn't have been won, too many hated the commies

Not all Islamists where bad. Massoud is one of them.

Anyway the commies created this mess by enforcing a rule of terror, after they did a coup.
not to excuse Daud though, he was shit and non-pashtuns hated him.

the best would've been if the monarchy was left in peace and modernized the country at their own pace.
like Morocco and Jordan for example

People call Massoud great "national hero of tajiks" but they forget that tajiks whose live in Soviet Union fight against him, and for them he cant be national hero.

>but they forget that tajiks whose live in Soviet Union fight against him,
like they had a choice...

What happened to the Persian posters? Did Sup Forums get banned in Iran?

Also, Slavs get out, you got 3 generals you can use.
leave this one for us.

Sure they will collapse later, but they would just live more, and then they can die not like unarmd ships whose surrender to mujaheddins, but in battle like true soldiers.

Massoud=islamist=bad

Anyway better live in DRA than in north alliance and taliban

Tajiks in USSR never want see Massoud as national hero, and for them he and all mujaheddins and all islamists always was bad, because they looks like basmachi, whose few decades ago kill them and raid their villiages.

2 my uncles was in DRA, and they was proud that they help their brothers from other side of Amu-Darya, and afghans was thankful for this help.

The mujahadeen, under Massoud spared Najibullah, invited him to join their coalition government.

the Taliban killed him later, after he refused to leave with Massoud, who offered to save him.

>Massoud=islamist=bad
simplistic view. Islamism is a broad-spectrum. Both Massoud and Hekmatyar where ''islamists'' but they couldn't be more different than one another.

>Anyway better live in DRA than in north alliance and taliban
for you, not the hundred of thousands imprisoned, tortured and executed.

and the regime was unsustenaible. I would rather leave in stability and peace, not under a regime i know will crumble in 6 months and chaos will ensure.

If i'm half-slav, can i stay?

>Tajiks in USSR never want see Massoud as national hero
Tajiks in Afghanistan do. And they are more than Tajiks in Tajikistan

>and afghans was thankful for this help.
the commies where thankful
they where thankful when you crushed the Prague revolt, doesn't mean Czechs like you commies
commies loved that you crushed the hungarian revolution of '56, doesn't mean Hungarians liked communism

stop sprouting commie propaganda

Well best of luck to Rouhani. If I can find my Bangladeshi passport I'll see if I can past a visit within 5 years time.

I've also found this Iranian channel broadcasting here too. It's got press tv and everything

depends, what's your other half?

Massoud invite Najibulla to coalition, but it was matter of honor, he cant join them.
Islamism is broad spectrum, and both Massoud and Hekmatyar are bad.

>North Alliance
>Taliban regime
>stability and peace
LMFAO
Are you tajik or pashtun or any other afghan nation?

>I would rather leave in stability and peace, not under a regime i know will crumble in 6 months
Eh, I'd honestly pick DRA over the Taliban

and you are pretending the commie regime was stable?

stop comparing Massoud with the fucking Taliban. He wanted free-elections they wanted god-emperor Mohammed Omar.

he lost agaimst the taliban because Pakistan armed them, supplied them, and gave the information.
not to mention the billions that flew in from Saudi.

Najibullah should've joined them. look at how his ''pashtun brothers'' treated him after they took Kabul.
while he could yell into Massouds face without problem

me to. i was speaking of Massoud and his coalition.

the DRA also barely controlled anything outside the major cities, it would've crumbled anyway
they lost popular support.

Tajiks in USSR always know that they are tajiks, and in Afghanistan if you ask people in Panjsher for example, they will say that they are just afghanese, and in afghnistan people usually say farsivan, who speak farsi, and maybe some people in Afghanistan are just pashtuns whose speak farsi.

>the commies was thankful
My uncles see usual people in citys and villiages by their own eyes and speak with them, i dont think that usuial villiager whose only work in field are commie like some citizen whose work as administrator, for example.

>hungaria
These madyars as germans must praise God that we dont start revenge in 1945
Opposition from students start illegal demonstration, leader of Hungaria just say by radio that its bad and they start sturm of radio house.

>Prague
16 august, Dubchek call Brezhnev and ask him to take army to Chehoslovakia.

USA and all west with arabic countrys and Pakistan give material help to rebels, but DRA still more stable then north alliance and taliban regime.

Curious though, it seems quite a bit of people in Massoud's coalition practiced Bacha Bazi. Just wondering if Massoud had a scenario to deal with this.

My father at 3/4 tajik and at 1/4 yaghnob
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaghnobi_people

>16 august, Dubchek call Brezhnev and ask him to take army to Chehoslovakia.
mate stop drinking the soviet kool-aid.
no one here in Eastern Europe likes commies.

he had no command over the other warlords. he never really declared himself the leader, most followed him because they respected him.
Massoud had no influence in what they did in their lands.

i didn't look for it specific, but i saw no evidence Massoud practiced Bacha Bazi. i'll look into it though, won't speak until i'm certain

the US didn't fund the taliban, they where created in 1993-1995, in Afghan refugge camps in Pak.
And Massoud did complaint that the west did not supported him against the Taliban and just ignored Afghanistan after 1991.

You're Iranian enough

Yeah you're welcomed

I give you fact, Dubchek call Brezhev, and you start say reee nobody love commies

I dont say US create taliban, you should read again my words, i say they help rebels, whose creat north alliance.

And here more one difference between soviet and afghan tajiks, some afghans still practice with bacha-bazi and soviet tajiks dont it about 100 years.

most tajiks and uzbeks from the ussr never fought in afghanistan lol

they went there and told them they were muslims and they didn't want to fight other muslims

Anyway my fathers line assimilated by tajiks, just by 2 generations, and now we dont have blonde hair and blue yes as my great grandfather, or at least brown hair like my grandfather.

Fuck you Iranians. Take back the shit called Ossetians or we will get rid of them our own. Greets from KAVKAZ

Do you ever hear about muslim battalion?Thiey sturm Taj-Bek and then all 10 years fight in DRA.
I hear about 1 men who say he wont fight with muslims, after 1 month he already drive Kamaz at Salang.

will free them, don't you worry.
will free all the Caucasus insh'allah

Is this how you understand genetics, vanya?

Afghanistan was a mistake as a country but the ussr invasion was really stupid

There more chances that iranians will kick your asses from Kavkaz.

No it was not
The commie coup was a mistake tho

>Afghanistan was a mistake as a country but the ussr invasion was really stupid
no one created Afghanistan, like Iraq or Jordan.
it's a natural country.

insh'allah.