What did Arca mean by this?

What did Arca mean by this?

A gay south american furry he couldn't just pick one disability could he.

does arca is gay

how many indiefag furries are their now
baths, will toledo, arca
why are they infiltrating
what do they want

i fucking hate arca

wild that people have interests, right?

Same

yeah wanting to fuck dogs is pretty wild you inbred mouthbreathing retard

lel

sorry didn't mean to strike a chord friend :)

putting aside the harshness with which he responded, he is not wrong desu

there are certain fetishes that should be called out for not being sane. calling yourself an animal and using animal costumes and getting turned on by them is pretty sick. same with scat and other such things

>he can't into furry
>he can't into scat
embarrassing

Nice feet desu.

he's a grimes fan

While I was just trying to bait that other person, I am confused when people feel others should be "called out" for their fetishes. As long as it's not hurting anybody then I don't really see the problem. I think it's repulsive, but I'm not involved so who gives a shit? That's their thing.

i get that point, that it's "harmless", but how low can we go if we take that road? it's demeaning for us as humans

you can argue that any fetish can be acceptable because it's subjective what can be seen as "normal" or whatever, but without certain boundaries (and more or less you can leave shit and animals behind those) self-control is nowhere to be found

and i would argue that it's only partially harmless. it sure may be to others, but those engaged in furry culture and go out dressed as animals are not sane, so there is a harm to the delusional person that practices it

>arca may be a /trash/poster

wow, boring

Is this the mental Venezuelan with the music video where he's pretending to masturbate a bull's horn while stumbling around on reverse-knee stilts?

>wow, not a defective subhuman like me

why trying to overturn natural selection like this
would they be any less crazy if you didn't let them be? I'd rather see them desu, that way it's easier to avoid them. Not really my problem if they hurt themselves

>2018
>not liking furries
I mean come on