(via TNS, online)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (+3)
Leave: 50% (+5)
(ICM, phone / 10 - 13 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html
>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>BETSFAIR ODDS PAGE
betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.118739911
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=4ePY25UPJWs
ft.com/cms/s/0/7b06dadc-323e-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153.html?siteedition=uk
youtube.com/watch?v=0btHwOJrBiY
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/tom-watson-eu-freedom-movement-may-need-reform?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/
twitter.com/britainelects/status/742722487167941679
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigel Farage is a xenophobe we cannot idealize people like this in a civilised society.

OK Omar.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Whatever Jamal.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ePY25UPJWs

>yfw we help Turkey join the EU just as we're leaving

Britain clears path to further Turkey EU membership talks

ft.com/cms/s/0/7b06dadc-323e-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153.html?siteedition=uk

Yes mate! Based BREXIT vid: youtube.com/watch?v=0btHwOJrBiY

It's Germany's fault they're even joining.

Implying a majority polling yes matter

You're there forever, Obizi said so under threat of economic sanctions

>OK Omar.

Nailed it

POLLS:
14 June
Remain: 40% (-1)
LEAVE: 47% (+4)
(TNS, online)

13 June
Remain: 45%
LEAVE: 50%
(ICM, phone)

13 June
Remain: 39%
LEAVE: 46%
(YouGov, online)

13 June
Remain: 44%
LEAVE: 49%
(ICM, online)

12 June
Remain: 48%
LEAVE: 49%
(ORB, phone)

10 June
Remain: 42%
LEAVE: 43%
(YouGov, online)

10 June
REMAIN: 44%
Leave: 42%
(Opinium, online)

9 June
Remain: 45%
LEAVE: 55%
(ORB, online)

>Holy shit, lads.

Downing street on suicide watch.

>No 10 mulls last-ditch attempt to revisit free movement negotiations

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/tom-watson-eu-freedom-movement-may-need-reform?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

THANKS MR NIGE

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall.

>LEFT WING LEAVE CAMPAIGNS:
>voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
>leave.eu/
>grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
>ukip.org/volunteer
>conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
>labourleave.org/

>EU
GOODBYYEEEEE

THANKS MR NIGE

>It's "an American tells us we're staying" episode
Followed by
>"You won't leave but please stay please" - Continental European

Heh, Americans are on the side of the EU it seems

thanks mr nige

BBC STREAM PLS LADS

CAN'T GET BBC2 FOR SOME REASON

twitter.com/britainelects/status/742722487167941679

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 52% (+1)
Leave: 43% (+2)
(via ComRes, phone)

We're fucked lads

is there any problem in Europe that isn't ultimately Germany's fault?

A reminder that since records began in 1996, the UK has not managed to prevent a single proposal placed in front of the EU council from becoming European law. This amounts to 72 measures that the UK opposed that have since become British law. It is now impossible under qualified majority voting for Britain to win a vote if every single non Eurozone country joins us in voting no to any proposal covered by QMV. Since 1973 the UK’s voting power in the Council of Ministers has decreased from 17% to 8%, in the European Parliament it has decreased from 20% to 9.7% and in the European Commission it has decreased from 15% to 4%. The UK has about 12.5% of the EU's population & 17% of its Economy, it provides only 5% of the EU's staff and the situation is set to get worse. More than four in 10 British officials will be enjoying their retirement by 2020 and, based on the number of applicants in recent years, most of them will not be replaced (junior roles have only a 2.4% UK entrance rate) - this matters because legislation unlike in a democracy is drafted by unelected civil servants in the Berlaymont building, the EU Parliament is merely a rubber stamp with amending rights.

Over the last European Parliamentary term (2009-14),a majority of British MEPs(across UK party lines) opposed 576 motions out of a total 1,936 that were put before the European Parliament. Of those 576 motions, 485 were nonetheless approved by the rest of the Parliament despite the opposition of a majority of British MEPs. This is a failure rate of 84%. This rises to an 89% failure rate in Economic & Monetary affairs & 98% loss in Budget votes. We are the 2nd worst represented in the EU parliament after France with 839,194 inhabitants per MEP (Lux 76,667 per MEP, Ireland 350,750, Italy 816,000).

What was the result of the postal vote?
What is the postal vote?
How do people get to see votes before the 23rd?

Can I make a quick point?

I love the political class and their smug fucking journalist lackeys making a big deal about Obama saying we would be 'at the back of the queue' for a potential trade deal.

Except, Obama won't be president when this happens. Trump will be president, and he is on the record saying that we would most definitely not be.

I really hate the fucking MSM in the UK.
Trump *will* be president; every Muslim outrage only further cements it.

If we pull off a Brexit Farage will literally be the single most influential man of the 21st century.

>tfw your question wasn't answered during the debate

THANKS MR NIGE

I use last parliaments figures as they flatter the Remanians - with UKIP the largest Political Party, 1 Liberal democrat & the Conservatives out of the EPP the figures will be worse. As far as the ECJ goes we have lost 77.1% of court cases (the single worst court win/loose record of any EU "Nation") which is unsurprising really as European law is completely alien to our way of life and history of Trial by Jury Common Law.

We have no influence whatsoever in Europe and our own laws and protections are weakened by being in it.

>You know what to do

Someone should go posing as a Remain supporter and say that the EU allows more white immigrants, rather than the "closer to the commonwealth" leavers which would bring in more "diverse ethnic demographics" and that's why we should stay in the EU. Those evil racist remainers.

>I'm dead serious, can you niggers buy fireworks legally there?

yes lad they usually come out for bonfire night

is that island nice? looks well tropic

>Top Belgian warlock says Britain will not vote to leave the EU
STUMPED

relax. polls mean nothing

(((You)))

If this renegotiation works 100%, then David Cameron knowingly tried to sell the British public a deal he knew to be bad or not as good as he could have gotten. Raising the question why he even bothered.

If this renegotiation does not work, it just further proves the EU will never work in our favour.

Christ trust Cameron to manufacture his own catch-22

faggot

nth for South > North

>implying that my country will fall to the muslim horde
>inplying that romanians love muslims in any way
>impying that we are not one of the best kebab removals

He will guide us, Sup Forums

>sorry, that page doesn't exist

hmmm

>No gf
>In the process of fucking up my A levels
>Brexit and Memes must take priority
Might have to kill myself if we stay.

how did the nazu dug jock get on, has he been convicted of anything?

As a proud Pakistani Scot I can tell you me and my whole family have already voted remain. "Anti-globalists" are on the wrong side of history, everyone has a right to live wherever they want.

How are other countries supposed to get out of the EU if Britania was the only country smart enough to not adopt the Euro?

No, we should turn Germany into a colony of ours. You can't trust autistics to run a country for themselves.

Its dodgy dave!

Fags, are you staying or not?

I asked the warlock that hangs around at the back of my garden and he just asked for more cider.

Fuck 'em. They dug their own grave.

wtf I hate brexit now

Guys when we leave what am I updating my Normiebook picture to?
A lot of my friends are leftist cowards and I want something that makes me kek but makes them mad.

I was thinking about the 1.7TB Nige pic.

Unknowing german here, can someone list some actual effects that the Brexit will have for Britain and the rest of the EU? All i read in germany is propaganda that Brexit is as bad as a nuclear holocaust.

Anyone wana come watch the England game with me in Manchester on Thursday?

I'll be in the Lost Dene.

thanks mr nige

what a levels?
eitherway looking back at mine they were a piece of piss compared to fucking work.

((((You))))

thanks Mr Nige

>ro

IDS still on target for GOAT tactical resignation

Whitey laying the red pill on newsbeat

Looks like you'll be getting the pound back :)

Hello me. If we stay suicide is seriously on the cards.

Print their own currency, take the hit, start growing again. Greece should have brought back the drachma rather than been overcucked.

We can run our own shit again without having laws forced upon us by people with no democratic accountability.

thanks mr nige

Thanks Mr Nige

We wouldn't have got this far without you Nige, Kilroy was too weak for your party, if anyone even remembers him that is

Hey, just want you to know man, I hope you guys successfully leave the EU.

How'd the debate thing go? I heard it was a pretty shit performance for leave.

thanks mr.nige, have these trips.

B L E S S E D

>documentary on immigration into the Britain
>hosted by a female Paki
Is there no end to Britain's cuckoldry?

good post

Guess im a #remainrocket now.

I'll dump some Rare Nige's for you to peruse

>all those francs I kept for no reason might become valuable

Ah, hello from the previous thread. Try to focus on your exams and worry a little less about Brexit. We all know we won't win at the end of the day anyways.

Duly checked

There's always time to elect UKIP in the Commons as a backlash. There isn't always time and opportunity to repeat exams.

What a shit wind-up.

We got fucked thanks to the Remain campaign's plant

Embarrassing bait lad.
There aren't any pakis in Scotland.

>I heard it was a pretty shit performance for leave.
Guess I'm a #remainmissile

Top notch work m8, mind if I steal this? I'm planning to shamelessly shill for Leave on normiebook over the next few days and this looks like good ammo to use.

This confirms the Brexit.

Yeah it was shit.
Boz was not on form and the audience was stacked and had mostly only loaded questions.

I wanna steal your trips or dubs

YOU'RE KILLING ME NIGE

Anyone made a webm of nige saying GOODBYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE yet?
I wanna rewatch that shit and laugh for an hour

Pros of Brexit:
UK doesn't have to listen to Brussels and won't have any of its laws overruled by the EU
UK can trade with whoever the fuck they want, including Europe
UK fishermen can actually fish in their own seas
Globalist cucks kill themselves or fuck off back to the continent in shame
Cameron will probably resign in shame for having shilled the EU for so long
Nigel Farage and UKIP becomes more relevant

Cons:
N/A

boris did alright in the end

tbf Id allow paki's to come in if their grandad served our country as a gurkha or equivalent

>Jack Dee's HelpDesk, Referendum 2016: Episode 2
>Jack's guests include HelpDesk regulars Romesh Ranganathan and Katherine Ryan.

Episode 1 was so funny and unbiased. Episode 2 will be more of the same I hope!!

Smug Nigel is best Nigel

It'll mean that Parliament will be sovereign and can no longer hide behind the EU as a way for it to push for Common Purpose shit or ignore immigration, etc. It'll free up a large amount of money to be spent as we want. It'll mean we get our seat at the WTO back and can negotiate trade deals that benefit the UK and even if we can't, the 1.5% WTO tariff would be a better deal for Britain economically then paying to be part of the Common Market. It'll mean that a ton of European regulation and legislation can be ignored, allowing Britain to outmaneuver European countries especially in areas such as finance, manufacturing and luxuries.

It'll also be the greatest butthurt ever inflicted on the modern 'liberals'.

>#remainmissile

I'll missile ur mum if you don't vote leave m8

FINALLY

Labour don't even look as if they give much of a shit.

Nth for Pritifu.

I stole it from some poster on ARRSE, so feel free.