Tell me about holodomor why isn't it seen as bad as the holocaust

Tell me about holodomor why isn't it seen as bad as the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KfA1hGDntmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because holodrom happend as side-effect of bad logistics and administration.
meanwhile, holocaust was the deliberate genocide of an ethnic group

+15

despite ukrainians wanting you to believe the contrary, holodomor also happened in russia and other ussr territories and was caused because of bad government and planification over the agriculture

>he is posting on Sup Forums for free

This and this

This. Commies just fucked up and their mistake killed a lot of people not only ukranians

>holodomor isn't seen as bad as the holocaust
Who have ever said that?

Bill nye

Not quite. Sure, there were planning errors. But the main problem was technological weakness of agriculture, which was going on since 1890s

>why isn't it seen as bad as the holocaust
Because it was just mass-murder, not an ethnic genocide. Just a mass-murder is alright, especially if most people are Slavs. Nobody cares. Even Slavs don't care much, lol.

>bad logistics and administration
Logistics was good enough to take means of production from people in entire USSR.

even if we would assume that stalin used hunger as a mean to quell revolts, he would be still not as bad as hitler who simply wanted to exterminate ethnic groups out of pure ideology

Because the USSR won and Germany lost the war

Stalin killed anti-communists and Christians because of ideology. In his own country.

>muh ideology
>not practical purpose

because fiction is always more exciting than reality

Killing Jews was also very practical. Kill and take their gold.

their gold was already taken, and they were in working camps
hitler only started to mass murder them once he realised the war cant be won. He wanted to make sure that jews wont survive the war, out of sheer malice

I am by no means defending Stalin. But him and Hilter were on completely different level

Not quite.
>remove Jewish competition for german businessmen
>remove jewish competition all over Europe

>implying people had any means of production

>russians

Because we didn't have a generation of US soldiers bearing witness to its devastation. Americans themselves saw the Holocaust and took photographs which they brought home, the Holodomor had no such exposure.

Hour long video that debunks Holodomor. Watch it.

youtu.be/KfA1hGDntmo

>TheFinnishBolshevik

This really stimulated my brainmatter

>Game of thrones
>real life

Bydlostudents exist everywhere unfortunately.

Lol really?