Hi, this is my first time on Sup Forums. I thought I'd visit the infamous politically incorrect board

Hi, this is my first time on Sup Forums. I thought I'd visit the infamous politically incorrect board.

So I understand that you all have certain phrases that you like to repeat for people that don't like trump. I also understand that racism, xenophobia, anti-semitism, paranoia and misogyny are pretty common here to the point where I've been told that even stating you are liberal or a woman is the equivalent of asking for a shout down.

So I have a question for you. Are you okay with this perception of this website? If so, why? And lastly why would you spend so much of your time on a place filled with such hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA USA USA USA

Night of the Comet is a damn good movie

oy veyyy

Nice bait colonist.

I wonder if there's ever been one of these posts that wasnt just someone making obvious bait, and was legitimately new here.

>Night Of The Comet

Well, i'm downloading it now. Haven't seen it in ages

DADDY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN US UZIS!

kys, nigger
i hope each and every one of your filthy race dies.

The person that brought me here has told me to expect posts like these until I get some people that will actually attempt to articulate the mindset of this board. They will not phase me.

Do you really give a fuck what others think?

Tits or gtfo cunt.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Hardmode: You have to use logic to support evidenced points rather than name-calling.

You appear to be confused. Allow me to enlighten you. With a two piece multimedia presentation.

This is Sup Forums. See pic. This is Sup Forums. See audio: youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

sauce?

You're a nigger and deserve to be molested

>Still trying to make me think your not baiting

Here, have a nice cold glass of some fine brand bleach.

I think it's very interesting that so much time and energy is devoted here.

On websites like Facebook, I sort of get it. They're places that constantly bombard you with positive feedback, but here it seems that the only thing to keep you coming back is a sense of fear and a desire to belong to a larger group.

>Hi this is my first time on Sup Forums...
Welcome.
>We have phrases we repeat/racist/xenophobix/etc...
Yes, we have a few phrases that we use as jokes amongst ourselves and on social media. Sup Forums advocates free speech to it's entirety, so there's no limit on what you can say. It's very freeing to laugh your ass off when you and another country are making fun of each other using the most heinous vulgarity possible.
>Liberal or a woman=shout down
No just a bunch of people will point out why those two things suck. Liberalism is indefensible.
>Are we okay with this perception...
Well it keeps people who are new and only hoping to troll/block our freedom to speak freely away.

>Carlin
>Sup Forums
you need to go back, faggot

OP is eternally a faggot.

We are internet rejects.
We gather here to have fun.
We have sources for every bit of hate we spew, because we kinda have to.
If you stay here for too long, you will become like us.

I came for the edgy humor, i stayed for the genocide.

Fuck off or lurk more, retard

>inb4 R:305 I:53

It's because on all other political forums, the wrong opinions get censored.

I hope you get raped btw

What are you, some kind of nigger-loving faggot? Lurk moar.

niggers, spics, featherheads, and poos; chinks, nips, durks, and gooks; they must all fall under the white mans boot.

>On websites like Facebook, I sort of get it. They're places that constantly bombard you with positive feedback, but here it seems that the only thing to keep you coming back is a sense of fear and a desire to belong to a larger group.

Like social media as a whole doesn't perpetuate and help feed the desire to belong to a larger group.

You devote the same time and energy to something else on the internet. People here just devote it to Sup Forums. It's no different than what you do. The fact that you have to even ask these questions without observing the obvious answers: makes me think you might possibly be on the spectrum, or literally retarded.

god will make it so.

>So I have a question for you. Are you okay with this perception of this website? If so, why? And lastly why would you spend so much of your time on a place filled with such hate?

Bait harder 2/10
How do you know how long we stay here?
we are not xenophobic, Sup Forums is (((international)))
where I've been told that even stating you are >liberal or a woman is the equivalent of asking for a shout down.
>The person that brought me here
Fine here's your (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

Literally lereddit, the comedian.

>a sense of fear
You're wrong there friendo
I came for the edge,stayed for the iron pill
That and the orgasmic feel when
>>XXXXXXXX(You)

Here's your (you) faggot

nobody gives a fuck about perceptions because we discuss ideas, events and people unencumbered by posters' identities and their implications, even our flags are unimportant in this regard

take your buzzwords elsewhere, I suggest leddit

Don't worry your little head, it's all satire.
Especially when they say it's not.

Sup Forums is one of the few places left on the internet (and likely the world) that doesn't censor the true thoughts of people

Threads like these make me realise how desensitised we all are. What would an actual normie think browsing Sup Forums?

I am not saying that social media doesn't. Sup Forums is social media.

I rather think that all social media is a really poor substitute for actually talking to real people. I'm sort of a Luddite in that respect.

>patronizing intensifies

Sup Forums is a place for 11-17 year old outcasts to feel naughty and grown up. They say rude things because they want to fit in with the other lemmings and be cool, despite having no user names or post counts.

When they get their first girlfriend they graduate to facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

If they never get a girlfriend they stay on here sometimes until they are 21-23 and act like the 'cool' older brother, bullying and teasing the typical young teenage user.

It's mostly male, lonely, virgins.

Sup Forums is a place where furries, pedophiles, transexuals, stormfront and other racist hate groups also attempt to recruit these young boys. Because of the nature of the board, if you have 10-15 fake ip's you can switch between, you can get almost any topic to 300+ replies, if you keep posting in your own thread.

Over the past 5 years various Intelligence Services have monitored and tracked users on this board, but they realised eventually that the people here are just harmless kids and not the terrorist masterminds they are looking for.

I am here because I am doing graduate research in Internet Anonymity and the type of person who wants to hide behind a keyboard. The profile I layed out above makes over 90% of the userbase on the chans, with about 70% of them just lurking/reading threads too afraid to post.

>I came for the edgy humor, i stayed for the genocide.

That's the most beautiful summary of this place possible.

>And lastly why would you spend so much of your time on a place filled with such hate?
To bring them my message of love and tolerance of course.

They would get triggered, think they stumbled on the "deep web" and close the tab in a panic attack.

is this a joke? this can't be serious, right?

Jews are the main enemy of the human kind. That's it basically.

>he thinks Sup Forums is satire
>he thinks my oven isn't PREHEATED TO 616 DEGREES
>GET IN THE FUUUUUUUUUCKING OVEN YOU RETARDED NIGGER JEW!!!!

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

spot on, fin, i find thats a common trait in most of the leftist faggots worldwide.
also lack of humility and overblown confidence in their own intelligence

I would say the same for social media in terms of a bigger group, as for the fear bit there is none because the infamous 'evil hacker known as Sup Forums' is just a meme spread around said social media, people here are mostly college students, Reddit with free speech if you will

>stating you are a woman
Why do people feel the need to mention that they are a female? Tits or gtfo.

B8

Because here anonimity allows us to project what we really think and feel about the way the world works without fear of real life rejection, rather than on your shitty kikebook, all you will get is blasted with politically correct shit.

Now get the fuck off my board and go back to kikebook.

>>wanting really hard to believe you're something you're not

It's Sup Forums. defines it perfectly. I've never come here to have an intelligent, based, conversation. This is for shits and giggles, to waste time, and to jack off occasionally. That is all.

>trust me,I'm a professional faggot
>n-no I'm not gonna prove my claims silly goys should just believe me
Personally I don't fall into any of the degenerate groups you have posted,have a steady gf,and only started lurking when I was 18.

Those look like knockoffs m8

Welcome new friend!

We're not all nancy pants party poopers here. Some of us even vote Hillary (lol why wouldn't you).

Don't be put off by the racism and homophobia :) any time you get scared by the infographics and sources you can go to reddit that they will boost your self esteem ready for another round of pluggin your ears in Sup Forums :)

This.

They want to destroy everything white people have built up and replace it with easily manipulated masses of dumb brown people.

There is no place for both, so for white people to survive we must kill the jews. It's us or them. Don't let it be them.

WTF is this shit ?. Fuck off autist.

>graduate research on internet anonymity

Supposing this is true (which it's not; this post is bait) how does this knowledge benefit the world? It's academia for the sake of academia. It's not going to improve the lives of the old or the infirm, etc

In all likelihood, you'll hand in your thesis and it'll be forgotten the moment it's marked.

/thread you fucking nigger jew

On an anonymous board, people will express feelings and thoughts they otherwise would face consequences for. So because society oppresses anything white or white pride, that's one of the things that will pop up here.

If it's oppressed in society, it will show up where no one faces consequences (unless its CP or something illegal).

This is not even hateful site, I am laughing most of the time here. You have yet to see a real hate site.

If you want to believe that. We are fine with that.
If you don't, feel free to make your own opinion by LURKing first.

Also tits with timestamp or don't claim you are woman.

you are retarded
and you are triggered

all denizens of north america are fucking retarded, i swear to god, worst posters on this board.
must be all that mudblood

Slovakia gets it.

>Scrolling passed
>"Hey, is that Night of the Comet?"
>filename
>It checks out
I didn't realized another living soul had seen that movie.

Don't worry achmed, I'll hop right in. I am so sorry for my race oppressing yours, I hope you forgive me :^)

>It's mostly male, lonely, virgins.

So True :(

Nice trips, here's """"you're"""" (You)

>So I understand that you all have certain phrases that you like to repeat for people that don't like trump.
Justified.
>racism
Justified.
>xenophobia
Justified.
>anti-semitism
Justified.
>paranoia
Justified.
>and misogyny
Justified.
>...are pretty common here to the point where I've been told that even stating you are liberal or a woman is the equivalent of asking for a shout down.
Justified.
>So I have a question for you. Are you okay with this perception of this website?
Are you okay with PC culture, which is entirely unique to America -- the same place that PC culture tells us is the epicenter of racism? Despite the fact that white people didn't make slavery or racism, yet we were one of the first peoples to help end it?
>If so, why?
I like free speech and anonymity.
>And lastly why would you spend so much of your time on a place filled with such hate?
Because this place makes me laugh all the time. Not just a little chuckle here and there, like you might find on place like R/eddit. This place makes me cackle aloud with gusto on a regular basis like nowhere else can.
If you make your enemy laugh, you win.

>nobody gives a fuck about perceptions because we discuss ideas, events and people unencumbered by posters' identities and their implications, even our flags are unimportant in this regard

Any other answer is simply incorrect.

nice work, researcher.
show your stats, prove your point.
i'm just curious bc not even one thing you "elicited" applies to me or the people i know who use Sup Forums. that are'nt all too much but it's enough for me to be curious about the base of your claims.

That sounds unbelievably out of context and misrepresented.

And I'm pretty sure "Diversity" is generally considered a good thing in general - NOT killing niggers, as odd an idea it may be. Actually creating a single-ethnicity nation would mean killing niggers.

I mean Jesus Christ this just makes you look like a massive conspiretard.

HEY OP
SUCK MY KIKE DICK, BITCH

I'm funded by the DoD, they want to track criminals and terrorists probably, what do I care it's an easy tax free 150k over 3 years.

I'm fine with it. It's fun here.
Fuck off.
>Taking the bait

>(((HysQb6NJ)))

>australian

Fuck my sides. You called me retarded, then attacked an entire continent, then made a Harry Potter reference. You're in the 90th percentile that was talking about.

>Over the past 5 years various Intelligence Services have monitored and tracked users on this board, but they realised eventually that the people here are just harmless kids and not the terrorist masterminds they are looking for.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I got one question Mr. Sir
Does the goverment know who I am?

> (((Anonymous)))

I'm okay with it because it keeps normies away. I spend time here because i'm bored

No one cares about emotional based arguments that you provide. gave you your answer already and noted what a diabolic hypocrite you are.

At least provide a bloody argument on you pointless blabbering,
Why is social media in it's various forms lousier way to exchange world views compared to you surrounding yourself with useful tools that spill out only the same opinion in order to not to differentiate from the group of spineless hens?

Hey and welcome. This is a very nice board. If you are having an off-day you can always come here for some positive feedback. That's why I always come back.
And also they hate Jews and niggers which is a plus.

> My ID is "Cux"
Might just end it here lads

HE THINKS ITS A HARRY POTTER REFERENCE, im dying here,
thanks for proving my point.

It's really not hard to understand.
I'm not racist, I don't love Hitler (lots here do)
I don't think Trump is a god among men though (I'm still voting for him though)
I disagree with a lot of what is posted here.

But the draw to coming here is the lack of moderation and people too scared to say what they really think.
No voting system where people can hide a comment because they don't agree with.
Other internet communities ban people for saying 90% of what is said here, and the rest would be community moderated by their idiotic comment rating systems.
This is a place where you can find thoughts and ideas that you'll never see anywhere else.

Also, only women think its a good idea to have only positive reinforcement all the time.
It's called blissful ignorance and if you don't try to challenge your world views you're a moron.

If that's not an omen then I don't know what is. Such is the fate of Britannia I will not be long behind comrade.

10/10 shitpost

>"It's b8"
>Keeps bumping the thread
Can you dumb fucks just let it die.

perception is immaterial.

too long perceptions and the shaming language which goes along with it has controlled people and their speech. no more.

it hates the right things mostly.

>Stats

>Not pulled from your anus

K

do you know what sage is, nigger?

Thanks man, .05 shekels in your account.

well said, user. although i still think OP is bait.

Who gives a shit what normies think

Nice proxy Australia

we are not some social experiment, shit post and get the fuck out.