Hello friends

Hello friends.

Let us discuss a thread about boxing.

Currently the World Southpaw Organization of Panama (WSOP) is debating on if they Ott to allow women to fight men. The handicap is that the men would only be allowed to use one finger to fight. Personally, I think the guys should be allowed to poker.

pic related my favorite boxer

They do it for FREE

It's the most responsibility they'll have in their entire lives.

I feel like they Ott to do it. If they aren't allowed then the jews will win. We can't let the jews win over the boxing world.

kek

man im rooting for ott but frankly blum is outplaying him

What does this have to do with boxing? This is a boxing thread bro.

conor iz gr8

*running better than him
Which doesn't make sense since (((Blum))) is such a fat guy. Not very suitable for boxing.

gets harder and harder to stay cool when other guy on a massive heater

Is Blumstein the first great Jewish boxer?

Yuri Foreman held a belt at one point, but not long and he never beat any all time greats.

he ought not do this!

Pic related it is Yuri Foreman

who treble G here

This is getting hard to watch, Ott wont make it 12 rounds at this point

YOU DOWN WITH

OTT
T
T

LEND ENERGY

i feel like he should just go all in and do the superman punch

i forget the proper boxing terms

looking grim

Every since he 3bet 65 and ck folded flop Ott is playing like gordon vayo took over his body

ott just going for double up

god fucking damnit

it's not enough to flop top pair, this nigga just has to turn top two to go along with it

it...it's gotta turn around right?

Ott does look defeated. How can you blame him, he has no room to do anything.

just needs to win like two flips for some momentum

Could this thing go on for another 24 hours straight or would they call a break at some point?

they all pull that face when he lands something clean the absolute madman

Okay I'm bored at this point. Ott needs to just go all in. He's not going anywhere without trying his luck

Finally. At this point I'm just glad it's over even though I hated blumpkin. I swear that guy had a horseshoe up his ass or some shit

another donkey wins the main event

What channel is this on?

its ogre

>ott pretending like he has any options when fatty can just let him blind to death

also that fucking clown needs to resign

>Yuri Foreman held a belt at one point, but not long and he never beat any all time greats.

talk about a fucking understatement