youtube.com/watch?v=74OBuMA2qEk
youtube.com/watch?v=BYUq_HmfP7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0
youtube.com/watch?v=2efhrCxI4J0
vimeo.com/69746940
youtube.com/watch?v=W85mbsD_5_U
youtu.be/-waJsBs0eBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l5iX4iUGRb0
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/CON-20025568
youtube.com/watch?v=4m_8inbCKe8
youtube.com/watch?v=8W0mvOsCiiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-MKdRwhHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jackie Chan

where can i find his hong kong movies non-dubbed & with english subtitles? i wanna watch those films real bad, but i refuse to watch them dubbed. dubbing movies is super untermensch

Kitchen fight in The Meme: Redemption

the fight at the end of the man from nowhere is my favorite fight scene

the matrix reloaded is terrible, but that highway chase scene is really fucking well done

I think we all know the answer.

>9. Climax og "13 Assassins"

eh, the bad cgi and all the mooks standing around not attacking ruined it

download the movie with the audio you want and mux in an english srt.

That's in The Meme 2: Memehandle

buy a bluray or something

that aside, the truth is the Hong Kong audio is generally dubbed too. Hong Kong films didn't start using live sound until the late 90s. obviously their dubbing is done with more care than the American dubs though.

Second half of "Apocalypto"

CGI cows are only for like 15 seconds, and everything else is sweet imo

Its morbid and violent and horrible, which is what a scene of 200 people killing each other SHOULD be (but usually isnt)

Oh shit you caught me

Pretty much all the fights in Drunken Master 2 are kino.

Rumble In the Bronx has 1-2 that are as good.

Just fucking put almost every early Chan movie on there. They're great.

You have to specify non-martial art american action if you want a chance. And in that category I'd maybe put something out of the Transporter.

1. Batman versus Superman in Batman v Superman

Theres more to a great actionscene than just fucking sweet fighting & Jackie Chan being leet. Most of those 9 movies there are there because they give something refreshing, or because there is tension. Thats why the robbery in Heat is so fucking goddamn goods: Theres actual, high tension. Its unpredictable.

Margot Robbie's ass in Suicide Squad

pleb

I want to do coke with young Lindsay

people were anti-fun extremists to hate this.

House shootout in Django

Any chance I can find clips of these two in a handjob duo?

the Gordon Liu fight in Legendary Weapons of China

>Pretty much all the fights in Drunken Master 2 are kino.

How 2 watch in chinese?

At first I was like "I'm not convinced cruise missiles and fighter bombers wouldn't be more efficient at killing these monsters. Tell me again why they need giant robot suits..."

Then I was like "shut up and enjoy the giant robot suits."

My Dinner with Andre.

L.A. river chase scene from Terminator 2.

Fury road: the entire movie

1. Hallway Scene in Daredevil

youtu.be/B66feInucFY

1. Avengers vs. Cheetari

I can agree with that view, but classic Chan is still top notch choreography with pretty great comedic elements and story elements.

youtube.com/watch?v=74OBuMA2qEk
youtube.com/watch?v=BYUq_HmfP7Q

Imo the Dub is actually fine. it makes it even more hilariously hammy.

easy

youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0

this never gets old no matter how many times i watch it

Yeah I mean, Jackie Chan is the fucking shit. Pity so few action movies know how to mix slapstick with dank coreography

The only movies I can think of that do this that DONT include Jackie Chan (or martial arts specifically) are the scenes where Jack Sparrow runs from things, & "The Good the Bad the Weird", which is basically just that for two hours

The Human Spider vs. Bonesaw

There has to be a Marvel scene in there somewhere. Civil War Airport battle? Battle of New York? Daredevil Hallway/Staircase fight? Dr. Strange chase through New York? Ant-man briefcase?

Holy shit thank you for reminding me about that movie.

The Good the Bad and the Weird is actually some pretty great stuff, unique, fun shit.

In a top 20? No. Definitely not.

I think the best would be the fight in the middle of Winter Soldier. Genuinely good, but not anywhere close to stuff ITT.

fuck you

No 1 action scene right here: youtube.com/watch?v=2efhrCxI4J0

A handjob film would require a man's penis, which is gay.

What you want is for Lindsay to suddenly pull down the other broad's jeans (is that Rashida Jones?), who stands there confused and embarrassed. Then Lindsay quickly rips off all of her own clothes, revealing her own big erect penis, and uses grappling techniques to forcefully bend the other girl over the table and penetrate her from behind while moaning so loudly that she's actually shouting with lust. Finale has to be ejaculation deep inside the other woman (we only know because of Lindsay's ecstatic facial contortions). Looking at jizz is as gay as it gets.

Anyone know of any films like this? Doesn't have to be Lindsay Lohan with a dick and Rashida Jones taking it. Any two women (one with a cock) will do.

Why was Pacific Rim such a G-gundam rip off?

That part in Star Wars The Force Awakens where the hero girl fights Kylo Ren.

She was such a relateable, compelling, and memorable character, and it was such a groundbreaking fight!

GODDAMN THOSE ARE SOME AWESOME TITS

>No Country for Old Men
>No T2
wew lad

Shut the fuck up and post more pre-coke lindse.

T2 is radical greatness, but there are no single scenes that really stick out. Same with the Raid & Fury Road

If there was a list of best action movies as a whole, those would all be there

The Crazy 88s in Kill Bill

the ambush in the car from Children of Men

those two immediately spring to mind.

vimeo.com/69746940

Also Langley Heist from M:I and Grand Central Station/Bar sequences from Carlito's Way.

wow this is a shit list op. not a single mention of scarface or the untouchables. this is some pussy tier action.

holy shit, yeah something from Terminator or T2 for sure, but I'm not sure what scene. Even the sinking of the Titanic is incredible.

Yea i think all 9 scenes in OP are better
That might be 10th i guess

Collateral Club Fever shootout

youtube.com/watch?v=W85mbsD_5_U

gr8 minds m8

>scene in untouchables sucks and is overrated
>scarface is kinda cool, but... naaaaaa

>no boat scene from Fitzcarraldo

The climax of District 9 tops pretty much anything

Said this in a recent thread:

The entire second half of Terminator 2. It's one giant action sequence from when they destroy Cyberdyne until T2 gives the thumbs up.

Has never been topped.

>scene in untouchables
there's 3 or 4 scenes in untouchables that are better than that entire list

if you have an action list without a single de palma movie you don't know what you're doing

How is this not (me).

Pool/orange man sequence from Unbreakable

youtu.be/-waJsBs0eBQ

Okay I will.

There are no scenes in the untouchables that is better than Heat. If you think so, you are simply wrong

>Pacific Rim anywhere on the list

Next

How about some actions scenes that didn't involve fighting?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5iX4iUGRb0

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/CON-20025568

good sequence but in the top 10 of all time? c'mon a'non.

I did love this movie. Saw it in the theater, even before I saw the 6th sense. Back when Shamayylmao was putting out kinos left and right.

Good lad.

the chase at the end of Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior is the best action scene of all time.

armageddon
first big battle scene in braveheart

whoa is that real tilework.

Which Oldboy? 2003 or 2013?

Sauna scene in Eastern Promises

>You're a big homo

Its in the top because of the camera work, the score (which is incredible & moving), the subtle little details (David breaking the wall, showing you he isn't normal), and it being the most accurate portrayal of what a superhero in the real world would look like, after he's been suppressing it his whole life. He comes to terms w it at this moment & the rising out of the pool is the birth.

The simplicity of it all factors in as well. No CGI, nothing over the top, just solid film making.

>shitty memes
This list makes me feel bad because I know there are people who really think like this. Just going off of choreography nobody could ever beat OG Golden Harvest stuff but a few American ones might be worthy on other merits. The ones in this list aren't those movies.

>Starship Troopers
>Total Recall
>Robocop
off the top of my head are all hollywood movies better than the ones in this list

>The Killer
>A Better Tomorrow
Are both better than Hard Boiled

>Helms Deep
CG memefest, inferior to the smaller and cleverer fights in
>Flesh+Blood

>Heat
memeified Mann. Frank clearing out the house at the end of Thief is more exciting.

This list should be nothing but Paul Verhoeven and Chinese movies.

point

unpredictable, genuinely tense, cleverly edited & shit, & has "narrative signifance" for the protagonist

The Romans did not fuck around

The Korean version, I'm assuming. Actually never heard of this movie but torrenting the Korean one now.

no, i'm not kidding. got something you wanna say to me.

The middle fight scene in Pacific Rim was fucking unbelievable. It just goes on for so long and keeps pulling out more and more shit.

The one at the end is bretty good too, I didn't see the cavitation bubble coming.

yes, watch Oldboy from 2003 now.

its very surprising to me that someone on Sup Forums hasnt seen it

The car/train chase from The French Connection is a personal fave. I was going to link the vid but it's not as good without the context of the rest of the film (which I strongly recommend) and would only spoil it.

I love King of New York's limo chase scene too. Best movie to watch when drunk.
youtube.com/watch?v=4m_8inbCKe8

fuck the remake

I like the way you explain it. It's not just a dude choking out a creep. This is why I like coming to Sup Forums, to be honest. Assuming you're not just pulling this from left field - I like your assessment of the scene. Made me think deeper about it. Still not in my top 10, but probably in my top 50 now

Eat shit

I will check it out, thanks for the tip.

youtube.com/watch?v=8W0mvOsCiiQ

basically the whole movie tho

i am the law

Maybe not kino exactly, but memorable.

Goldeneye tank chase:
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-MKdRwhHs

dude, that scene is top tier. so is all of goldeneye, desu. one of the best bond-movies. Yes i said it!!!

waiting for godot

This

flesh + blood had some top tier horseback riding

The church scene in Kingsman is one of my favorites, even despite the use of Freebird.

where is the raid in all of this?