Come on annie

come on annie

Fuck you the podrace was cool as fuck

Apple i-podracing

the prequels were quiet comfy AF desu senpai

Did Jar Jar use his Sith powers to make Anakin win the race?

HEY ANNIE I SOLD YOUR MOTHER TO SAND PEOPLE AND THEY RAPED HER TO DEATH

ALSO I'VE BEEN IN THE TRENCHES

episode 1 is now probably the best start wars sequel now that we know start wars rouge 1 is effectively garbage

Episode I has a nostalgic charm to it.
Episode II is the worst of the prequels and it looks like a videogame cutscene
Episode III is the boringest one and can only be enjoyed ironically

I never understood why they didn't go back for the mother. They could have paid any price Watto asked for.

Why didn't they just beat the shit out of jewtto in the first place? They're warriors not saints, and they didn't accept slavery as moral

They were teaching Ani to let go of his attachments. You can't do that by first looking after all the people he's attached to so that he'd have no concievable reason to worry about them.

That's like teaching someone how to resist hunger but pumping them full of ice cream so that they never have to test the skill.

They didn't put her in slavery on purpose, but taking her out would have been acting to save her on behalf of lil Ani, and would therefore have been acting on behalf of Ani's ATTACHMENTS.

>Obi-Wan emails them the footage of Anakin slaughtering Younglings.

WiiU podracing.
Also nobody knew just how critical sand would be in the destruction of the jedi order.

Does apple kill two tusked beasts for every iPodracer they produce?

My Opinions*

I:
>Naboo is fantastically designed and suits the subject matter well. Despite the actualization of the Gungans, everything else about them is pretty great. (except the underwater city somehow having a land army, but that might be explained by JarJar.)
>Coruscant is a wonderful and unexplored part of Star Wars that will probably become important in future installments.
>Qui-Gon is a well acted bad character, and pretty iconic.
II:
>Exploration of Coruscant. Kamino and Geonosis were very cool and distinct locations.
>Jango Fett
>Around the survivors a perimeter create
III:
>Realization of Palpatine's decades of scheming.
>The emotion sprinkled in the final confrontation.

And my god man, think of the memes!

*prequel apologist

>underwater city somehow having a land army
Gungans are amphibious. It makes sense that on a planet with a terrestrial sentient species their military would drill on land and sea.

>III
You forgot
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah but were those giant dinosaurs with shield generators on their backs amphibious?
I would just assume that the Gungans have a sort of communication with the Naboo wildlife. For all we know they are vegan. Plus Gungans have the same features as the beasts they ride.

You forgot
That's edited into the BluRay of Return of the Jedi when Vader decides to kill Palpatine.

star wars>the empire strikes back>return of the jedi.

the sequels and prequels are absolute garbage.

>>Coruscant is a wonderful and unexplored part of Star Wars that will probably become important in future installments.
i'm so mad

Then they'd have to free every slave on a slave world. Plus isn't tatooine out of their jurisdiction? Obvs over analyzing a shit movie but toppling a slave economy would just take too long.

what the fuck? I didn't realize there were even more edits for the bluray.

I'm not even sure how much was added. I remember there was silence when Vader was deciding, but the newest alteration is him going "No......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and then grabbing Sheev.
:^) and no more original Boba Fett voice acting.

>Watching Episode 1 on VHS in the living room with the lights out

Maximum comfy

Well one early review I saw here said there was like ten seconds of Coruscant in Rogue one.

And there are multiple video games being developed currently.
And you can't do Boba Fett without the slums, hopefully.

He's doing it out of spite now.

>episode 1
>sequel

>tfw Lucas destroyed the original Star Wars movies
He's truly a horrible director.

That's when Lucas's bullshit about not having the technology at the time to create his true vision falls. He could have easily added him saying no at the time, he clearly only did it now to piss off the fans.

Annie = A New (hope)

Poetry, George. Poetry.