Always Sunny General

Why was season 9 so shit?

Show went downhill when they tried to make Dee hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFurUYfQwOM
youtube.com/watch?v=mADOAqDEd7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dee's one of those few women who actually get a little better with age--or they have better and better makeup people. Either way, I'd fuck her. OP is a faggot.

Hey guess what! Sunny was always shit

i think it's your taste that was always shit

Always Sunny peaked in season 7

It hasn't even begun peaking.

I've watch most of the series over the past week and a half. Dee looks about the same tb͏h. Only difference is she wears skinny clothes now.

>watching Reddit: The Show in 2016

heh

that woman looks like a bird

They upped her makeup and changed the lighting to make her look better

I used to agree but I've been rewatching later seasons and I think they're severely underrated
>the gang breaks dee
>mac day
>flowers for charlie
>the gang gets quarantined
All a total blast and all in s9

It varies from episode to episode, but (especially if you look at Gang Tries to Win an Award) it's pretty clear that they deliberately made her unattractive.

Have some Dee butt

(You)

What episode ideas do you guys want to see?

>GOAT TIER
S2, 3, 4, 5, 7
>GREAT TIER
S1, 6
>GOOD TIER
S8, 9, 10
>FIRST GENUINELY BAD SEASON YET TIER
S11

Will her new TV show be any good?

>The gang goes alt right
>the gang discovers Sup Forums
>the gang goes to Aleppo
>the gang faces legal consequences for years of crime

The gang bang dee

she got better looking after having a kid thqh famalam

I think it's gonna get scrapped half way through season 1

I would love a 30 minute showdown between the lawyer and Charlie in court where they go over every crime the gang has committed.
>Charlie manages to find some stupid loophole having to do with bird law and the gang gets off completely scot-free
>lawyer throws an outrageous violent tantrum in the courtroom, gets disbarred and has to sell Kitten Mittons and Dicktowels for the rest of his life

More like 5

seasons 6,7 and 8 are gold

actually kill yourself

this. it peaked between 4-6 depending on your specific taste

honestly flowers for charlie was bad.

mac day was great, the gang breaks dee was pretty good, the gang gets quarantined was good.

the thing is you compare these new seasons with like 3-4 good episodes a season with something like season 4 or 5, where every single fucking episode was amazing. it just sucks

>GOAT TIER

>GREAT TIER

>GOOD TIER

>AVERAGE/NOT GOOD

The Gang Gets a New Member is the GOAT

this is exactly the bullshit that killed the show

rehashing old jokes for "muh nostalgia" is lazy and not funny

the flanderization of mac and dennis and stuff i'm on the fence about as well. mac's whole fuckin thing now is being flamboyantly gay and dennis is a serial killer.

I can't tell if this is a good plot or the most autistic thing ive ever read

What is the worst, most reprehensible thing The Gang has done in your opinion?

Dee is the one that caused Cricket to leave the church.

Mac had sex with a man

Cracking the Liberty Bell

They are deliberately writing it as flanderisation. It's not just happening as they dredge the barrel.

Dee drove her neighbor to murder.

>killed the show
Please. There's nothing wrong with revisiting old concepts if done right. The trash episode is top tier.

>muh Seinfeld series finale

I'd call it just "average" but otherwise, spot on.

>They are deliberately writing it as flanderisation
no i know, but it doesn't make it any better really. i think it's funny but still

>The trash episode is top tier.
trash episode?
>There's nothing wrong with revisiting old concepts if done right
true, there was one episode that i thought was absolute garbage though, it was the court room one in the most recent season. absolute just bottom of the barrel rehashing of shitty stereotypical sunny jokes

Peaked?
It hasn't even begun to peak, faggot.

yeah some parts were average and some parts were not good. hence the ""slash""

>The gang partakes in ethnic cleansing

Locking their "friends" in the apartment while it burned to the ground

Got any more

I'm afraid it's no longer legit.

No, sorry. No more Dee butt. I think that might be the only Dee butt in the whole series.

Want some of Dee's man feet?

How they treated Cricket

I loved when they threw the fake baby funeral. Frank himself acknowledges that it was the darkest thing they had ever done

more m8

Sorry friend, don't have much in my Dee folder.

Show me what ya got then

This was Franks best episode

Frank and Dennis go to Prison

The title being an obvious red herring, Frank and Dennis break in so they can get business advice from one of Franks associates.

B plot is Mac, Charlie and Dee trying to ascertain how easy it is to get sent to prison

You wanna be a McPoyle, trashbag?

youtube.com/watch?v=DFurUYfQwOM

They don't have to try to make Dee hot, I found her hot since season 1.

do not diddle kids
older than my wife bigger than my daughter

THIS IS A MESS!!

this

Fat Mac was the best idea they ever came up with

Am I the only one who would gladly let Dee abuse me? I just want her to emotionally and sexually torment me until I cry

Yeah you're the only one. Probably mommy issues.

Sup Forums turkey

I love my mother very much.

buzz off jabroni

Left a dead whooore in the hallway.

Mac And Charlie Go to College

What?

charlie's hairline is getting bad

This shows bird quit

Dee is still on

She calls the guys she hooks up with names like "camo jerk or workout turkey". Have you watched the show?

meant for

Underrated kek

She'll announce it if/when her new show gets popular enough.

What other reason would she even be in a new show?

Turned a priest to a homeless crack head

i want dee to tell me i have a tiny pecker

doesn't it's always sunny only take a few months to film? she's not a writer like the other guys, right? she can just film one show during part of the year and the other in the other

>your sperm will never swim up and eat Dee's egg thereby growing strong and becoming a baby

Anyone else think they kind of dropped the ball on The Gang Saves the Day? It had so much potential but all of their scenarios were lame

The new show is on Fox and FX is part of Fox so I assume they worked something out

I'd say it's arguably the worst episode of the series. Right down there with Frank's Brother (and apparently plebs hate Liberty Bell).

Dee's was okay, but everything just felt too hamfisted.

Season 8 was such shit though. I seriously don't get how anyone liked that shit. The only two decent episodes were The Gang Dines Out and Cereal Defence, like the last two.

8 is the low point for the series. Since then they've been on a bit of a rebound, although the last season finale was really weak.

But I enjoyed watching Frank eating hot dogs while the gang are brutally murdered off-screen.

The only part of that episode that is even slightly wrong is that the house was dragged into the sky by balloons rather than dragged into the distance by rats.

kek

Woah woah woah.

The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre was objectively great. And the Gang gets analyzed deserves an honorable mention.

Seriously you liked Dee's of all? You stupid, goddamn, bitch. Idiot (savage).

Seriously, though, Mac's was great, Charlie's was cool and weirdly heartwarming, Dennis' was hilarious, and Frank's might've been the best.

Dee's was just there.

What a terrible opinion.

You keep using that word, and it's awesome. Did you come up with that yourself?

it was better than 11 is what i'm saying.

also the cereal defense and pop pop: the final solution were good

Holy shit, two horrible episodes. That whole season was so reliant on previous episode references/jokes that there was very little in the way of new ideas/jokes/humour.

You picked two of the most boring episodes in the season. I couldn't tell you a single time I laughed at the Ponderosa wedding episode. The only thing I remember from the therapy episode is the hammer over the head 'Mac is gay' jokes. Nothing interesting or clever.

Fuck that season was ass.

Y does everyone hate Frank's brother? I know it was a filler episode but I found it pretty funny.

Haven't seen the new season yet. Is the running joke that dee is trying way to hard to be hot now and hypersexualising herself?
Cuz that sounds kinda cool in a fat Mac kinda way
Also, who do you think should get fat mac'd before this show officially retired?

>trash episode?
The Gang Recycles Their Trash.

pop pop was terrible. Oh, another self referential episode. That's all that season 8 did, it referenced earlier better seasons. Pop Pop, the opener about the trash, or whatever, the rest of the season as a whole, was a giant white flag, creatively. They had nothing to say so they cannibalised themselves. It's such a weak fucking season. The last two episodes are it's only saving graces.

Bill Ponderosa was funny
>this'll get your butthole hot
Liam McPoyle was funny
Dennis fucking Maureen was hilarious especially right after he finished
Frank was hilarious
Pappy McPoyle was great

youtube.com/watch?v=mADOAqDEd7U

Top tier episode.

The gang gets analyzed was good solely for Franks bits.

i didn't think it was as self-referential as some episodes from 10/11. a lot of pop pop was pretty good imo.

do you actually think 9-11 are more original than 8?

so whenn will you normie underage cuck redditors FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT?

shit show is so fucking reddit its not even FUCKING FUNNY

I thought the Nazi reel was pretty funny.
>These goddamn niggers and jews are ruining this country. And we've got to take it back!