It's over

It's over

That's it. I am now a Clintoris.

t. Shillbot

really makes you think

Give it another day.
The shooting changed everything

Sup Forums btfo

Huh, really makes you think. I am now a #JohnsonMissile.

I'm now a #jillstein9millimeterhandgun

WHO /JEBHEAD/ HERE

Guess I'm now a #Randlet

Are the numbers of the left percentages? So the majority of Americans don't want either candidate?

I'm not a fan of Hillary but she blew the fuck out of Trump today with her speech. Made him look like what she always calls him. A demagogue who spews hate. I'm voting for Trump regardless but he's going to need to come back in the polls after his recent fuck ups.

where is Johnson ?

That's it, I'm now a #Muslim

How is that BTFO. The second someone starts in on the "hate creates hate" bullshit argument, they look weak and stupid

When has polling every proven legitimate voting right?

>200 people speak for 200 million

>The shooting changed everything

Exactly. Now people see how dangerous Drumpf's bigotry is, and also how awful assault weapons are.

The recent shooting should have been an easy home run for Trump but he fucked it up completely.

Help me out Italy, I don't understand. Neither candidate has over 45%. So doesn't that mean regardless of which one wins, the majority of Americans won't like it?

Wtf? It's over. I'm now #guacbowl for #mentallyhill.

I think it's more that she's being calm and collective or whatever. Fuck man I'm scared. Trumps being a fucking fool I wanna slap some sense into that nigger. I'll literally lose that last bit of nationalism I have for this god damn forsaken country if that evil bitch wins.

Why do people poll anyway? Still a million years of election left to go. Who knows what conventions will brings, then theres debates and dirty attack ads.

>4 point difference

we're still tied and probably still will be through august

op's image just goes to show how to lie with data, if the graph was a full 0-100 on the y axis then it would be two mostly perpendicular lines coming together

>6/8

If he just tweets I don't want your congrats, he would be above Hillary right now, what I will never understand is why he won't delete or clarify tweets.

Its not weak to just say you want no congrats, fuck me with a cactus he is a frustrating motherfucker to back.

Its going to make me shoot a kitten if Trump loses because his mouth ends up losing him the election because it means he would have won without any idiot tweets. That is fucking frustrating to know.

clicks and, in this case, a self-fulfilling prophecy

BUTTHURT

TRUMP

FAGS

ON SUICIDE ALERT

>perpendicular

1 post by this ID

sage

The (((kikes))) own the media dude, they'll only show trump winning if and only if there is absolutely no way to cover it up anymore, just like how they covered the mass shooting.

You'll notice how they always reflexively say a white christian male did it and they only withdraw that line once it is clearly and undeniably a dindu.

Your country might be more cucked than I thought. See, in 'Murrica gun rights are a race issue. Banning them can be framed as trying to disarm blacks and Jews and you can bet the NRA will play that card.

Weapons bans are a thing of the past given that but the left is neurotic enough to think they can use this to power through the gun control issue not realizing they can be hammered from both sides. Liberals are fucking stupid.

This. Scott Adams called it, Trump will win in a landslide. Persuasion techniques take time to work, especially if you're trying to punch through cognitive dissonance and leftist bullshit. Trumps verbal kill shots and general technique will be effective. We just need to be patient like the glorious leader and ride out the final death throws of the Great Left-Wing Jew (((Establishment))) and their (((Political Correctness))) bullshit pandering to anyone non-white.

Clearer view.

>majority
They're both still over 40

It has just begun

38.8+43.3=82.1

The rest could easily be "undecided" or N/A or refuse to answer.

>They're both still over 40
But that means 60% don't want Trump and 60% don't want Hillary, doesn't it?

IT'S FUCKING OVER MASS SUICIDE IN FRONT OF TRUMP TOWER NAO

>I think it's more that she's being calm and collective or whatever.
She a shrill cunt that no one likes.

problem op 40 and 44 add up to 84 where the hell is the other 16% bullshit chart is bullshit

It can be seen that this drop isn't an increase in support for Hillary but rather a decrease for Trump.

This drop is probably attributable to the recent gaffe about the judge. It's temporary.

LMAO TRUMP FAGS BTFO

Americans are the biggest threat to themselves, thanks to their stupidity and ignorance of the real issue: Islam.

omg I love Hitler now

>1 post by this id

They are undecided or #fellingthebern

>this is what shillbots actually believe

This. Once a debate actually happens it's over for the Shilldabeast. She'll lose her shit once he mentions the problems of her husband and all the rapes.

Oh man, I can't wait to watch that. I'm already saving up the money for a nice bottle of wine I'ma drink when she melts down on National Television.

The judge thing isn't really a gaffe. See, it exposes the existence of "La Raza" and that can only be a positive thing for Trump.

We are in the beginning phases of the left eating its own. The gays will turn on the pro-mudslimes who will turn on the Christian mestizos crossing the border to join a soon to be infighting FSA. It's gonna be great man, just be patient. Soon they'll be doing pic related, then they'll start killing each other. Consult history man, this is opening days of the French Revolution over there. History tells us where it ends.

The people are turning on the Memeing Faggots.

She is getting a bump because she just beat bernie for the dem nomination and is riding the hype. It will go away soon