West Pride Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=9sOeDI2YuMs&t=355

So much for free speech

He has nice titties for a boy

Nice gyno

What did his sign read?

That is a female, sorry to say.

"Pride is a threat to a healthy society". The uploader added subs.

pride or gay pride? nothing wrong with nationalism any healthy society should be nationalistic gay pride though not so much

He obviously meant LGBT. The pride movement. Maybe it doesn't exist in the USA but rainbow flags is everywhere here in Sweden. They even replace the nationflag with pride flags on the national holiday.

>Hetero gets attacked by gays
>Police join in and arrest the hetero
SWEDEN YES

No its actually a arab guy

Kek.

Minorities and Females are abusing the ''I'm being oppressed card'' way too much, soon rape and actual racism won't be a real issue anymore but something that's overdone.

These people are actually throwing in their own windows, just like those sandnigglets that keep going banana's over every fart that's happening to their race across the globe.

im from georgia atlanta is the gayest city in the south and ive still never seen a rainbow flag

>/pol in real life

We have streets filled with rainbow flags here in San Francisco.

Source?

He didn't want to fuck fat uglies, since he's fat & ugly himself and knows better.
Aryan my ass.

Actually dc is the most gay city in country by percent gay men vs straight men.

God i hate that fucking bald freak, once stumbled upon her instagram and got seriously disgusted and sick. She tries so fucking hard to be as ugly and disgusting as possible and has a large following that supports everything she does.

Her name is Freja Lindberg (LGBT activist).

Seach instagram for frejalindbergs

I would recommend having something to puke in before though.

>nothing wrong with nationalism any healthy society should be nationalistic gay pride though not so much
But what if you're greek user?

(((Lindberg))) huh?

the whole country isnt the south son

in the south atlanta has the largest gay population and is known as the city of fags

what's the story ?

Explain the video.

Also If I go to sweden could I expect some sort of benefits and special treatment as a minority, or are they only reserved for violent muslims.

Berg is a very germanic word though, which means mountain, it's pretty hard to distinguish over here.

Mad Max Sweden YES.

holy shit i am living in a god tier country

What jobs do these people have?

>that breastless blon

This guy face is hilarious

>traps
>gay

Freja is a old name from Frej which is a norse God. Lindberg is also a old name with norse roots.

Some immigrants actually change their name to someting Swedish. Kind of fucks with your brain at times. Like when my father had a work interview and the guy was named "Per Johansson" or something like that, very swedish and a shitskins turns up...

those are some disappointing tits amongst other things.

Its a boy

They even arrested the queer that was defending his right to free speech. What a disgrace.

None or possible "Gender-equality advisor" at some shit tier company

How did it ever come to this?
I always imagined this sort of thing happening on us campuses, universities, tumblr, etc. but to see it here in Europe.

I mean this is feminazi incarnate. Fat, bald, ugly, tattooed, naked, lopped of titties, trouble glasses. LOOK AT THAT CROWD. And there are so many of them.

I cannot imagine seeing this in real life. I have never come across something even remotely similar to this.

Just how?!

I don't give 2 fucks if someone is a fag or not as long as they don't shove it in my face.

White guy holds up sign criticizing LGBT community.

his attackers are

>fat women

>shit skins

>bald toppless women

Gets arrested by

>cucks

Sweden, I don't know what to say...

I'm so sorry

See you in Valhalla

Thats not an activist. Its a metal patient without an asylum.

Could some Sup Forumsbro explain this quote to me? I kind of get it but still not entirely.

nigger

/This

Fat, ugly, edgy neckbeard

In Sweden, if someone does something weird or dressed weird, people accept it instead of telling them to do the thing correctly.

Why does this happen? Because they are afraid of conflict.

and then it just gets worse after that with each generation.

Think of Sweden as a lawless land where they have put barbarians in cities instead of letting them live in their tribal lands.

rofl wtf?

eh, I dig the style somewhat (shaved head and no bra)

But I feel she tries to be intentionally nasty, which simply isn't hot. Shave your fucking armpits, it's really not that hard. I do it too, and I'm a guy.

She could be hot but she ruins it. Don't see how that helps anyone.

Holy crap I just saw the end. The gay guy got arrested for just saying everybody should have freedom of speech.
Literally that's all he said.

Goodbye Sweden, Rip. You were gone too soon.

In the mind of Churchill: Fascists wants control, so nobody else can control anything, only for the sake of control.

This is now how the anti-fascist works, except that they are anti-fascist, but they are fascist.

Yin and Yang baby. Fascism breeds Anti-Fascists that use fascist techniques.
Different colors coloring the same picture.

fuck sweden

Senior in Chicago HS here.... The school allowed some feminazis to draw a bunch of faggot pride flags and quotes with chalk, around the school entrance....
It's infuriating.

Wat do?

See you in Valhall, Serbia.

Swedes sure love that cock

>I do it too, and I'm a guy.

Oh Germany

Now I want to do something like this when it's pride festival in my town. I'd rather burn a flag tho. To bad polyester burn up to fast

Holy shit just saw it. What the fuck is wrong with these (((people)))?

and now tell me those parade-ass fuckers didn't deserve to get killed

I thought only the US was this retarded

Explain this. How can a country be an Islamic Caliphate and a Gay Dystopia at the same time? Sweden is going to have to have a civil war between the gays and the muslims.

And I'm pretty sure the muslims will win. Swedes just leave your country already. Sweden is dead.

>Why does this happen? Because they are afraid of conflict.
yet you plan to join NATo to start shit with us. Seriously, your country is going brown fast but danger number one is Russia gonna annex Gotland soon. Wtf.

Now i know why finns drink 24/7 - from having such neighbours.

Gay prides are fucking cancer. As you can see it's only filled with disgusting oversexualized freaks.

No, we're not joining NATO, we're just making some friends ;)

but on a more serious note. I don't really know what they are doing. Either they are very stupid or they think that this time Russia will go down and that this will be some final war or something.

Only the politicians know what themselves think..

Mahatma Gandhi has really let himself go

Just fucking nuke us already f.am we've failed this shithole trash country doesn't deserve tot exist purge us and let the russians move in

It's a global epidemic.

Well, it's a Western epidemic.

>born in wrong generation

You made me think of something, Guleböj.

Is it possible to claim that you have been born in the wrong world? So, you can get like benefits or something from that? :D

I have found the solution for the NEET's if this works.

no
but you could at least try to claim benefits for being a retard

is this the swedish menstrual art picture girl?
shes just a nasty dirty lesbian dyke cunt.
check her insttagram pics are just heinous.

You have been visited by the Metrosexual Solid Snake of Sweden!

Unjust arrests and violence will go away from you now, but only if you post "It's rude to point, friend!" in this thread!

GYNO PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>dat talking on the mic in the background

it sounds like some 16 year lispy faggot summoning satan

yeah someone posted her shit last week she is a fuckin dood.
just gnarly bitch.

Holy smokes, I didn't see that in the video. There may yet be hope for Sweden.

>hästens säng
Wtf

If one of your relatives have that kind of a nose, does that mean they have arab blood in the veins?

you don't even need to shop the "cuck my shit up" hair in

It's rude to point, friend!

>18 years old

I am assuming that she is having some teenage rebellion or she just craves attention. No fucking way she'll be like this in a few years.

Couldn't it just be the 70s or something and she was just a lesbo?

JUST

>Metrosexual Solid Snake of Sweden
>mfw

btw has anyone actually notice all these leather-jacket rapefugees roaming all over the place

its just like some joke top kek

Guy is actually based as fuck. Fucking kek when the police just arrests him aswell.
>Sweden yes!

>"It's rude to point, friend!"

this whole thing is a sign of a decaying society . sad

I'm a black american, if I would have stood their and held that sign what would those people have dont to me?

t. negro.

This is becoming less and less of a meme every passing day

Sweden is like that smelly, blind dog in "Of mice and men". If EU won't put it down, somebody needs to step up and do both of them a favor and put it down themselves

done*

A bunch of gay guys and horny women would approach you and ask you for bum bum ficki ficki

Niggers are seen as some sort of exotic species there, and everybody there is into bestiality

In few years in Sweden if a random dude yells homophone at you on street - you will be killed spot on by police.

no he got it right desu . it is dont

It's just a small section of our major two major cities (and two student cities).

Wouldn't mind those disappearing. They're always the ones doing all the shit you read. Only immigrants and SJW seem to live there.

>and everybody there is into bestiality

Yuk, who in their right mind would want to fuck swedish animals?

i hate females and faggots so fucking much, those subhumans should be killed

but poster was himself, then who was phone? Mommy i'm bathroom

>people just want to have their event
>fedora fag shows up likely incited by edgemaster friend arrested at the end
>ruins shit for everyone

obviously every gathering would want him out, police did nothing wrong

Not the males, that's for sure