Does anyone else just not like Guy Picciotto's voice...

Does anyone else just not like Guy Picciotto's voice? I love everything else about Fugazi but his voice always bothered me. It might just be because he's going up against Ian though, who has the best voice in punk imo

their voices sound great together

the fact that during the course of a fugazi record either of them could take lead vocals and fucking kill it makes it all the more entertaining

The best voice in punk is Fat Mike

Guy>Ian imo voacally

are you fucking kidding me?
is this /r/punk?

the best voice in punk is Choke and that's a fact

The best voice in punk is johnny rotten

trashiest choice itt. even nanne is more patrish you dipfucc

I agree, his voice can come out as very annoying at times

Fat Mike fucking sucks. NOFX sucks

Ian and Guy are great but Tim Kinsella has the best punk voice of all time

Don't mind me, just the best voice of punk passing by.

trust me youre not the only one who thinks that, people are just too afraid of blog type people from shunning them cuz of their dislike

The best voices in punk are Milo and HR.

Who is Mark E. Smith??

o hai is this the best voice in punk thread

His delivery in Cap'n Jazz is legendary. I haven't heard anything out of Joan of Arc that I would spin repeatedly and haven't really checked out Owls (which is basically Cap'n Jazz 2 right?), but wouldn't really call him best of all time. Also, the fucking letter soup that are his lyrics don't help.

>memeband

Not really that big a fan desu famalam.

Dude, you gotta check out the first owls album, it's probably my favorite album ever. and I love his lyrics desu

You know what's sad? I'll never see Cap'n Jazz live, they played their last set ever last year. I don't see these guys playing those songs anymore, since they were like teens and Tim is pushing 45 nowadays.

Yeah i know that feel too, i'm hoping I'll at least get to see Joan of Arc soon as they tour pretty frequently

Aren't they touring with someone playing a fake guitar or some shit nowadays? I saw something like that in the Tim Kinsella docu.

yeah lol. i'm probably one of the few that thinks their new stuff is great

loooove Tim's singing on almost every album

His singing on JOA varies as he has tried a lot of different things with that group but with Cap'n Jazz, Owls, and Make Believe his vocals are always super on point. Great energy and great fully realized detailed vocal performances even when it's 'just screaming' you can hear a level of meticulousness in the execution of the vocals.

funny you say that because I've always loved Guy's voice since the first time I heard Fugazi (In On the Kill Taker)

I think he had an awesome expressive way of singing that was more or less unique to him because of his wild sneering high pitched punk vocal styling that isn't used that much, used well anyway

I think Ian has a great voice but kind of just does the same thing on every song while Guy was always the more diverse one of the two

My favorite Fugazi song is Instrument though which is the best song Ian ever wrote probably imo

I hate fugazi in general. They're just the budget version of the Red Hot Chili Peppers