Will Hollywood never learn? This shit is downright embarrassing

Will Hollywood never learn? This shit is downright embarrassing.
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWRJGdrWBsw
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MARTIN SHEEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU WERE MY FAVORITE WHITE HISPANIC

YOU WERE THE NUMBER ONE GUY TO MENTION WHENEVER YOU GET INTO AN ARGUMENT ABOUT WHITE HISPANICS

WHY

>he's getting paid to shitpost about politics
>none of you are

fucking kek

Hollywood hivemind.

Ehh, this video isn't that bad. Technically, what they're saying is right and Trump really, really isn't quali-OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

>I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton
The electors aren't fucking stupid, they know that's exactly what you're telling them to do.

>that face
Could it be?

>I'm NOT asking you to vote for Hilary Clinton

BOYCOTT BETTER CALL SAUL!

>russia literally influencing the election is ok as long as my candidate won

I love how Hollywood is all for completely destroying the election process we have had for a couple hundred years just because they lost and can't handle not getting their way. What's funny is they are to stupid to see that it would set a precedence that would probably completely backfire on them and could also be used to guarantee no Dem is ever elected again.

what in the shit

She lost. Get over it.

>muh Russia boogeyman

>exposing corruption is hacking an election

CNN please leave. #FakeNews

>implying trump wouldn't have won anyway

Russia influenced what? What are you talking about user? That never happened, Russia is a 2nd world shithole that has no influence anymore. Especially not compared to STRONG America! Here look at ou- I mean their leader, he's as innocent as a child

>Saudi Arabia pays Hillary millions
>you democrats don't care
>Russia leaks some emails that prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Hillary is just as corrupt as everyone thought
>you democrats cry "THE EBIL RUSSIAN HACKERS RIGGED THE ELECTION! THEY MUST BE STOPPED! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Keep crying, faggot.

>foreign governments have never influenced our politics before ever this is totally unprecedented guys omg

What corruption?

>emails that prove beyond the shadow of a doubt

lol

>>russia literally influencing the election is ok as long as my candidate won
[citation needed]
Didn't the idiots at the CIA ever get a note from their teacher saying "Show your work"?

Why do trumplrinas get so easily triggered?

Democrats have admitted many times that all the emails were real. Are you retarded?

Did George Lucas direct this?

>lol look guys i called them triggered lol get it because that's "their" word lol upboats pls

AHAHAHAHAHA THE SALT MINES ARE FILLING UP

Man, there really with "it". Really got their finger on the pulse of America's youth.

What is that thing

literally who: the political ad

Yes, emails are real things user. What do their contents prove though?

u mad?

We're not the ones making videos with a bunch of "celebrities" in them to convince people to not vote Trump.

Because it was a bunch of famous people my opinion has changed

>Spider-Man EDM
We all know Spider-Man only listens to Johnny Rebel.

Getting invited into Spidey's Snapchat circle would be huge, and very buzzworthy and cool.

Удaлить

Seriously? The emails proved that the DNC favored Hillary and colluded with the media. They also showed that behind closed doors Hillary drops the "I'm fighting for you the people!" act and sucks corporate cock.
lol you have no argument.

>Hello beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=UWRJGdrWBsw
Here's the video with the comments enabled.
But please don't write a negative comment.

TRIGGERED

Not nearly as mad as the liberals losing their collective shit over the last month. See: OP

/thread

The fucking CIA came out and said this wasn't true.

who here literally shaking right now?

I will probably kill myself if all this memeing him into presidency was for naught

>What do their contents prove though?
That the DNC favored Hillary and colluded with the media. They also prove that Hillary only cares about Wall Street and will happily lie to the American people.

Was probably Joss Whedon like the last one

not an argument

my god, this kind of fucktard actually exists

You lost you fucking lunatic, get over it.

>But please don't write a negative comment.
Unless it's about Trump of course

wasn't this guy and his kid...sort of...implicated...in y'know...what happened to Corey Haim behind the shed...?

>creative-process.jpg

>Seriously? The emails proved that the DNC favored Hillary and colluded with the media. They also showed that behind closed doors Hillary drops the "I'm fighting for you the people!" act and sucks corporate cock.

wow the government "colludes" with the media! what a surprise! So corrupt!

Meanwhile...

Scott Pruitt - future head of EPA
>"There's a tremendous dispute, [...] going on [...] about how much this global warming trend that the administration talks about, if it's true or not," Pruitt said

Rick Perry future secretary of energy
>Mr. Perry called the established science of human-caused climate change a “contrived, phony mess.”

Rex Tillerson future secretary of state.
fucking CEO of ExxonMobil

Look for yourself. wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Go to bed, Alex Jones

>wow the government "colludes" with the media! what a surprise! So corrupt!
"DUDE EVERYTHING IS CORRUPT SO WHO CARES LMAO" isn't an argument. Keep crying, shill.

Welcome to Obama's America.

So now that the President is an isolationist shill for Russia, and there won't be anyone to check Russia's expansionist ideals, and Russia's actions in Syria have led to political chaos in Europe through the migrant crisis, what's going to happen to all the ex-soviet states like Ukraine and Georgia?

>"DUDE EVERYTHING IS CORRUPT SO WHO CARES LMAO" isn't an argument.

No but it is a strawman. Nice one, Ivan.

>have a private email server
>DNC favoured one candidate over another
>OH MY GOD HILLARY SUCKS!!!1

Meanwhile, Trump has considerably more conflicts of interest, poor decision making skills, a terrible understanding of how the world actually works, refuses to reveal his tax returns, wants to run America like a business despite being a shit businessman, advocated for building a retard huge wall on the Mexican border, buys into conspiracy theories like Obama being a Kenyan, lies about the shit that he says all the time, can't handle banter about his hands, and doesn't even believe climate change is real, rather than arguing about the causes like a rational idiot.

Wow it's a proven fact that the politicians I defend are completely reprehensible pieces of shit but I'm gonna keep defending them anyway because I'm too brainwashed to realize this is a problem. Now I'm gonna ramble on about climate change and insist this is a far bigger problem than corruption. I'm a pathetic idiot who will mindlessly vote democrat for the rest of my life as long as they continue to "fight" climate change. #ImStillWithHer

You can have issues with both, you idiot.

t. centrist who voted for Trump but isn't happy about the oil company dicksucking

Other than the oil company dicksucking, he's been on point. As long as he does shit about jobs, illegals and at the very fucking least in regards to draining the swamp, term limits, I'll be happy.

>vote your conscience
Sup Forums: "RRRRAAAGHGHHH NOOOOOOO
The electoral college MUST match the votes from november except not the popular vote because we lost that"

>Russia's actions in Syria led to the migrant crisis
GB2 salon . com, you retard. I wonder if America/Israel arming rebel groups including ISIS had anything to do with it

Whats the Illusive man got to say this time ?

>Wow it's a proven fact that the politicians I defend are completely reprehensible pieces of shit but I'm gonna keep defending them anyway

Yes that's exactly what you're doing right now

>draining the swamp

Draining it and filling it up with oil and sewage

>>DNC favoured one candidate over another
>>OH MY GOD HILLARY SUCKS!!!1
First of all, the DNC favoring Hillary is a massive fucking problem and if you don't realize this you need to kill yourself. People like you are the reason American politics are such a mess. Second of all, the emails revealed more than that. They revealed that Hillary outright admitted to corporations that she cares about them more than anything and she will happily lie to trick people into voting for her.

You can be critical of Trump AND Hillary, you fucking retard.

>ISIS caused the migrant crisis

haha oh wow

What is that? star wars episode 8 leak?

>They revealed that Hillary outright admitted to corporations that she cares about them more than anything and she will happily lie to trick people into voting for her.

How do you know she's not lying to the corporations to trick them into supporting her?

>You can be critical of Trump AND Hillary, you fucking retard.

Never said you couldn't. Merely arguing that Hillary's faults as a candidate pale in comparison to Trump's.

Saudi's donated to her A ranked charity which she is not the executor of. But I don't expect you to know how charity programs are operated. But you'd be a better person if you paused and admitted you have no idea what details exist before you go screaming and hyperventilating that she's under Saudi Control.

Trump has literally asked Russia to help him on video. And they did.

A BEE STUNG MY FACE
NOW MY FACE IS BIG

>implying people shitpost for free
ahahaha! I REALLY hope no one actually does that.

>Yes that's exactly what you're doing right now
Show me where I defended Trump. Go ahead. All I've done is shit on Hillary and you hypocritical sheep who scream about the Russians.

When this fails expect a follow up asking for his impeachment

>influencing the election
I wish we didn't need to look to Russia to tell us how shitty Hillary and her cohorts are

The Civil war in Syria, which is armed rebels (includng Isis) v Syrian gov't caused many Syrians to flood to other countries including ones in Europe. Many of the rest are "Economic migrants" who scurry into Europe from several ME and African countries pretending to be war-torn children.
You will get your unnecessary war against Russia if you want it you absolute cunt

This is the stupidest argument I've ever seen. Either way, it's a fact she's full of shit.

>Show me where I defended Trump.

The fact that you're trying to deny Russian involvement.

>This is the stupidest argument I've ever seen.

>Y-Your argument is dumb!

Show me where I denied Russian involvement.

>Migrant crisis is actually part of Obama/Clinton Arab Spring and shit immigration policies in europe
>Most asian countries already proved that most of the migrants are economic refugees not war and turn them down.
>Syria civil war would ended in a week had Obama not supplied ISIS insurgents, I mean rebels, with weapons and support

For people on a Sup Forums forum you really don't watch a lot of foreign news networks.

literally any interaction any foreign official has with any US citizen can be described as "influecing election"

it would be kinda hard to set elections without an outside influence

Literally can't finish reading his post before greentexting. Will CTR ever learn?

It's a retarded waste of time and you know it. Whether you're right or I'm right it's a fact that Hillary is a lying piece of shit. But go ahead, keep saying "maybe she lied to the corporations!"

>In 2016, the United Nations (UN) identified 13.5 million Syrians requiring humanitarian assistance, of which more than 6 million are internally displaced within Syria, and over 4.8 million are refugees outside of Syria.[30]

Shut the fuck up you idiot

>even though i can make a youtube video anytime i want expressing my views it's a problem for them to do it

drumpftards are very delicate

>it's a fact that Hillary is a lying piece of shit.

I think that's what politicians are supposed to do user

Of what use are they to society if not to lie?

Kill yourself

Daily reminder

proof?

So you admit Russia helped Trump get elected?

Because they're getting scared.

>all these libcuck comments in the thread
When did we get invaded by reddit?

I admit they might've leaked some emails that proved Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit.

it's /GoT/ shitters not staying in their containment thread

>h-hey republicans i know we make you the butt of all our jokes and shit all over you every chance we get but can you please do this for us *pretends to care about the founding fathers and the constitution* thank you

how will it feel to lose twice?

Where in my most did I reference specific numbers? The Civil War in Syria is causing mass migration, and many of the rest not from Syria are not war-torn but are looking for a better life while pretending to be victims (or just to mooch of more developed countries' aid)
Your assessment that Russia caused the migrant crisis and now they will take Georgia and Ukraine and Atlantis because Trump is a Russian shill is a straight garbage reading of the last 5 years of history and of current events. Dummy