Who should replace Neymar?

Who should replace Neymar?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/889051094969614336/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gabriel Jesus

Mmbob

Me

Asensio

some meme from Valencia

Bacteria

some random pedro-tier player

Bettynho Zirigdum

A wig

BALO D'OR

Mbappe if they smart

Coman

Idk who should replace him but for the current Barcelona's board it's gotta be Deulofeu kek

wena 55 weón

Eriksen

here, I see you posting that crap all the time so take your (You) and kys

Reminder /ligamx/ retured yesterday. And that you should really be watching mexican beisbol.

Sanchez

>Messi erased all his instagram pics alongside with Nerman
is it really happenin ?

Oozman Dembele

Really ?!

yes
twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/889051094969614336/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&

how good is dembele?

think ive only seen him play like twice

How cheap is that brazilian VPN you are using?

>how good is dembele?
Very talented. But doesn't look smart.
I'll take Mbappé without hesitation.

The arabs are saying it's because Messi never had a picture with Neymar to begin with.

really? is there much talk of him going to barca over there?

Dembele is a player more similar to Sterling, while Mbappe is more like Gabriel Jesus, if that comparison makes sense.

I'll do it.

There's contact between him and some barca people. Nothing more. I don't know if really the barca wants this kind of player...

Yes probably. But I really think Mbappé is in some other category.

t. never watched him playing

faz carinho em mim

Better than Neymar actually, if you discount the age. He has dribbling, passing and playmakers skills plus more tactical awareness.

Insigne

One of the Dembele's

we watched him before you even knew his name

He's not going to PSG so why would he need a replacement?

And then stopped watching lol
Players improve you know?

yes, this is why he went from Rennes to Dortmund for 15m and worth 90m 1 year later, he's really good and talented but compared to Mbop he's a step under

pretty much everywhere in reporting that its going to happen

apparently his dad met the barca board today and it didnt go well

What a retard comparision lol, not even the same position

Ah yes, just like when Ronaldo REALLY REALLY REALLY 1000% FOR SURE wanted to leave Real Madrid, right?
And when Messi UNDOUBTABLY was going to Chelsea because he followed them on Instagram.

They just want a better contract, nobody is leaving.

They aren't giving him a new contract lol

shit player

Kevin Mirallas is the best option

>brazilian Romario
>shit

Cmon m8

Not if he doesnt press them like this.
He's not leaving and I'm screencapping this for future use.

Sugar Kane
Micheal Kane
Hurra Kane
Pimp Kane
Harry Kane

why couldn't we compare them ? the thread is about who could replace Nerman, and Mbop would be a better choice than Dembele, he can play as a left winger or even sub Suarez, i never saw Dembele playing on the left or top front, Mbop is also smarter than Dembele in overall, both lack defensive work but it would fit Barca for sure

If he don't go he won't get a new contract anyway

as funny as it would be to see another meme englishman get hopelessly exposed, I don't really wish that on kane as he seems a decent (albeit retarded) guy

[Info Paris U] Le contrat de Neymar est prêt chez Nataf Fajgenbaum et Associés (cabinet d'avocat). JCB l'a récupéré.

Nerman just deleted all of his photos with Messi on Instagram, and he indeed had a few of the two together before. Souce: me (I follow him on Instagram).

Obviously Dybala. Neymar is just way too overrated

qual seu insta parceiro

how well is this going down in france?

are fans happy? would they rather strengthen other areas?

tô de acordo mlk

Dybala can't even score against Singapore without Juve and Serie A refs helping him. He's a total Juventus babby

Well done for making me look

they are buying hazard for 85m and coutinho for 75m

They are buying me for 1m. I'm the new brazilian wonder kid

t. Negueba.

Not Dybala pls

One Dybala pls

Bananinha?

Bacteria

Dybala

t. Bacteria

>Nataf Fajgenbaum

I was in Paris until this morning, all over the news in my hotel they were talking about how Neymar was joining PSG as confirmed by a dog he once sat next to on a bus 15 years ago

fucking this

catacucks

Joshua King

>by a dog he once sat next to on a bus 15 years ago
Seems legit

d.. do psg fans actually want him

Nicolas de la Cruz

Un negro pecho frio por otro

they should change formation and instead of wasting the gorrillian dollars on more wingers they should buy world class midfielders

They should buy me while I'm still cheap desu. My price will be inflated once I get to Liga NOS

Gatorade is that you

Creedence Clearwater Revival, at your disposal.

Pulisic

Ronaldo

They already said they are going for Dybala and Mbappé as second option

>It ain't me starts playing

He is already replaced lol

psg "fans"

>Arda Turan was lazy in Turkey because he could get away with it says Taffarel

lol

Well Arda is about to reach peak performance.

Isn't M'dabby a Madrid fan

No, he's French

He's a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo tho, the Mbappé to Real Madrid situation was only a thing when Cristiano said he'd leave Spain. I doubt Mbappé would chose to be a benchwarmer at Real over being a starter at Monaco, he'll only leave to be a starter

>thinking this shit is happening
kek
KEK

What's so good about Dybala anyway?

>isn't happening
>journals just want to sell papers

He has great numbers considering he plays as a second striker, next to one of the highest scorers in the world (Higuaín). Almost the same amount of goals as Neymar but more assists, and is 2 years younger. Plus is an Argie and Messi likes him

He doesn't play on the wing though?

Messi likes him because Its argentinian
>you now realize Barça signings and coaches have to be aproved by a 75 iq guy

It's happening 100%

My sources in Spain tell me Barca won't offer him a deal that comes even close to the psg one, so he's off

Second striker, 9 and a half, don't know how you call it in English, the guy behind/next to the #9

If Dybala goes to Barcelona it will be great for our NT because they'll play the same system as us. A classic 9 (Higuaín for us, Suárez for club) with Messi and Dybala behind him