What would you consider to be essential stripclubcore?

What would you consider to be essential stripclubcore?

For me, it's gotta be Round and Round by Ratt. If you really listen to the song, you can close your eyes and see the depressed failed actress from the midwest trying not to cry as she swings around the pole as if she's right in front of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bLX06yR3wY
youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=FVaVydg28Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=5vJsTD9ju-U
youtube.com/watch?v=BYLZPwkkyiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Môtley Crüe - Girls Girls Girls

any decent glam metal, really

Van Halen generally, also Dr. Dre: 2000 to appease both black and white clientele.

Also, an old chestnut:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bLX06yR3wY

Samantha Fox - Touch Me

what fucking year is this

Glam metal needs to come back.
It's just fun masculine rock n roll. Chart music today has no melody or fun.
And the babes that it spawned are amazing, some of the best looking female aesthetics there ever was.

tom waits temptation. this is the first and only post i will ever make on Sup Forums Sup Forums or anywhere else on Sup Forums. anyway good night.

It's numale soycore though

absolutely

t. numale

t. ourist

sorry, i misunderstood the initial question.

anyway, the best striptease song by many miles is temptation.

stripcore songs are going to generally be generically bad recent FM radio hip hop, or generically bad FM radio country. sorry for being an old codger about it, i'll go back now.

Spotify’s rap playlists of the week

t. bottom of the barrel strip club patron.

get yourself some glam recs from /metal/ and hire fit girls in highleg bikinis you cheap ghetto-pandering scum

>Round and Round
Fucking loved that song when I was very young. I remember playing it from the speakers of our Gateway Windows 98 pc into the mic of my cassette player/radio which had a recording feature.

Doesn't get any more straight ahead than Head Like A Hole

youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg

yeah gotta admit that works real well

Tfw no industrial club to look completely disinterested in while leather clad Amazons dance in cages made from chain link fence and hotwires around me.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVaVydg28Qk

youtube.com/watch?v=5vJsTD9ju-U

youtube.com/watch?v=BYLZPwkkyiY

while wearing sunglasses and a leather trenchcoat indoors in the middle of the night