Post album womemes will NEVER (never) understand

Post album womemes will NEVER (never) understand

If you relate to this album, you'll never come into contact with women anyways
Now give me your lunch money, nerd

You'll get laid eventually dude, stop sperging out.

honestly, most albums?

women dont ever have o think. ever. they are taken care of by men in society and only develop personalities and "opinions" that will help them find a mate, or appear "cool and in" where they would liek to they dont have real opinions. they dont ever have to think.

i have never trusted a woman for her opinion on any artform.

I'm just being a sperg ironically lol, it's satire!

best cooks int he world? men

best painters in the world? men

best musicians in the world? men

what did they mean by this?

If women dont like this trash they have the better taste

>pinkerton
>trash

wewlads

This post is exactly why Sup Forums is a terrible website. Are you forgetting that there are female musicians and artists that actively listen to music along with creating it? Hell, people like Grimes, Kate Bush, Bjork, and Nina Simone are great examples of musicians who can develop, and have developed their own musical opinions free from the thresholds of male influence. And if you're arguing that the average woman is incapable of understanding the arts, then you've been on this board for too long and are an idiot. Do you actually think the average man outside of Sup Forums even so much as cares about, or even understands basic principles of artistry? Hell, most men aren't nearly as interested in the arts; when have you ever seen a Theater/Drama, Painting/Drawing or Music class where the males heavily outnumber the females? Or when a woman takes her boyfriend to a show that isn't commercialized garbage and the make retains any sort of interest? If you think females are incapable of perceiving the arts in any sort of significant manner, then you're a philistine. Such sexist ideals should not, should have never, and will never be thought of anymore in the realm of art. Good riddance, you disgusting cherubim.

Is this a pasta?

check'd

stopped reading at grimes lol. you are an idiot

see

for every woman that participates in an artform, there are 10x men that are better, more capable, and more understanding of said artform.

cooking was yalls #1 chance as "muh kitchen muh sandwich" and you still fucked that up and let men take it from you.

women are made for breeding, and thats about it user. im sorry you dont understand.

"lol"

""lol""

you ever think maybe women don't become "the best" at things because men like you don't allow them to do anything but what you think they should do?

I don't even like Grimes, but she objectively has talent. It's just that idiots constantly shilling her work that makes her so notorious.

I feel so terrible for all the women in your lives, if there even are any.

>womemes
How autistic do you have to be to speak like this.

actors? men
directors? men
producers? men
glassblowers? men
sculptors? men
architects? men

honestly, unless the specific task involves having a vagina, men are pretty much universally better at it. but considering bruce jenner won times "woman" of the year (lol) , men are actually even better at being a woman than your average woman is. must suck desu

(((lol)))

how exactly dont i allow a woman to excel at an artform? a woman doesnt let hersolf succeed because she is biologically trained to only do as much as she needs to obtain a mate to take care of her. plus the whole idea of men telling women "omg ur soooooo good" just so they can have a chance to fuck, when in reality if a man did the same thing they would be told its trash. whether the medium is auditory, visual, or something else.

you are only here for your pussy, and everything you do, and peoples opinions of what you do, will revolve around your vagina and on peoples ability to deposit cum inside of it.

he's just a normalfag

yes pressing the arpeggiator button on an ableton preset is talent

i always thought that shit is so whack. fuck presets that make your melody for you. learn music theory. make your melody your god damn self.

"how do i not allow women to excel?"
maybe because you tell them shit like this, that they're only valuable for their bodies and nothing they do will ever be as good as something a man does? people's lives no matter the gender aren't controlled by who they want to fuck and be fucked by and you would know that if you ever looked anywhere other than the circlejerking, cumrag filled, "i'm unsatisfied with my life so i'll blame it on women and back it up with pseudoscience" hole of a brain you have.

good dubs

lolumad

excell at something and be better than a man. at anything besides bleeding out fo your vagina, giving birth, or bitching, ill admit, women take the cake on that one and that doesnt require a vagina.

>there are 10x men that are better, more capable, and more understanding of said artform.
First off, art is not a competition. There needn't be any hierarchy of whether or not an artist makes the greatest or most significant art yet. In fact, there's no inherent point to it, seeing as humans will infinitely interpret, resonate with and enjoy art in any way they desire. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
Secondly, to merely state that in the grandeur scheme of life, men naturally grasp the ideas found in art at a rapider, more intellectual manner than women is a naive generalization at best. There are a plethora of factors to consider in determining so, such as the background in which a person lived in, their intelligence, their own interpretations and thoughts, and their interest in the arts in general. I recall a research study that stated that while men focused on the artist's background, persona and life, women focused on evaluating the art itself. Unless the artist consistently creates art in a high caliber than others, or to figure out the artist's vision/scope, this is mainly unnecessary; as aforementioned, art can only be interpreted subjectively.
Thirdly, this pedantic argument is merely just another pointless debate on whether "men are better than women," which is at this point a hackneyed, sophomoric topic that adds up to ultimately nothing remotely insightful. Women and men are equally capable of creating ambitious masterpieces of art, regardless of an arbitrary factor such as gender. But anyway, this is just meaningless.

OP here

I didn't mean for this thread to get this sexist

just post angsty virgin albums like pinkerton pls

Did you even ever go to a Weezer concert (or outside in general)?

Any album that deals with depression, because woman can't be depressed.

Wait, is there seriously someone in this website asking someone else if they ever went outside?

>grandeur
>plethora
>aforementioned
>pedantic
>hackneyed

hopefully you keep your thesaurus close to the computer, id hate to imagine you getting up and running to find it everytime you used it in this post.

if art isnt a competition, then that means OBJECTIVELY no art is any better than any other art. meaning, that i could simply say that the movie AIR BUD is just as good as synchedeche NY. or that the intro to rugrats is of equel quality and artistic merit as the likes of blutech, or tipper.

basically meaning you are a stupid faggot nigger who has no idea what you are talking about.

Well, I disagree with all of the examples you listed, but I recognize that the circumstances surrounding your opinion have guided you to believing so. Maybe the message of said art resonated with you more than another. Maybe it harkens back to a more idyllic state of happiness, or maybe you just enjoy them for the irony. If you think that a piece of art is better than another, then I would like to see your perspective on it, like an open-minded person, instead of bitterly dismissing it as stupidity.

art is only "a matte of opinion" to a certain extent. of course there are people who are more talented at mediums than others. its not even really a debate. its like saying my fingerpaintings are of equel artistic quality to the roof of the sisteen chapel. nobody gives a fuck what "resonated with you" more. some art is just better than others. some art delivers its message more clearly, is executed more talented-ly and clearly, and some art is just more difficut to produce.

you're fucking retarded

am i? have you never seen a woman try to pretend or like a piece of work just to be in? and then the people around her eat it up because tits and/or ass?

maybe you just dont see it. women are biologically trained to not need to be talented to good at anything besides attracting the right mate. they need to just attract a man who will take care of them. thats just science

Woman only listen to music to fit into a certain scene or aesthetic.

THANK YOU

why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

Men and women have the same average IQ, but the male IQ distribution has a higher standard deviation. This probably applies to the arts too, which would explain why we have more male genius composers, and on the other hand, why we have guys that listen to pinkerton

Not him, but I honestly never have myself. Half the time I wonder if most of Sup Forums lives chained up in some nightmarish sorority basement, you guys really need to look at your own problems a bit more than assume what others' might be.

Impressive.Very nice

You could have just said "post good albums"