About to smoke for the first time in my life what should i listen to

About to smoke for the first time in my life what should i listen to

Merzbow

The Beach Boys

"DUDE PINK FLOYD SOUNDS SO GOOD WHILE BEING HIGH LMAO SO TIGHT"

Don't. No, I'm actually serious, DON'T DO IT.

pussy

noooo why would you do that you'll end up crazy

jeff sessions in the building

Something you know and like so you can appreciate the extra dimension being high gives to music

More specifically the SMiLE sessions

Beck
Sea Change

OP can i recommend

once you are comfortable with being high that you try acid

music i the most incredible thing while tripping

>my brain is so meek and feeble that smoking weed occasionally will seriously damage it

The best and only answer

Probs don't want to cry your first time smoking weed though

Welp. I smoke weed. I got high.
I ended up listening to one of my old favorites, the Aladdin disney movie soundtrack.

I don't see what's the big deal about weed though. Music was fine but I didn't feel any difference compared to when I'm sober. In fact I got kinda bored.
I'm kind of sleepy though.

Is that it?
It was an indica flower supposedly very powerful and I smoked a whole joint sharing it with my gf (who just blowed me then fell asleep)

don't throw your life away, all that will happen is you'll lose all drive in life and end up bitter and alone on this pathetic site fighting about terrible bands

Either you didn't smoke enough or you got shit weed. Probably both.

Yo often people who try it the first time don't really do it properly and don't really get that high.

Don't know how dedicated you are, but try getting a few gs and a bowl and just smoke for like a good hour or two.

you have to hold it in for longer than a cigarette

>what should i listen to
the sound of a handgun discharging and the bullet separating your skull from your spinal column.

next time try sativa, indica just puts you to bj sleep and is less mind high and more body relaxing high. try sativa, get hooked and ruin your life by becoming a total lowlife stoner. exactly what the government wants

First time smoking weed you don't feel anything

Memes aside, they really do.

I won't mom

Roy Ayers- Everybody loves the sunshine.

the whole album.

jup this

Going from shweed to cid is a big leap user I think that’s something OP will have to want for themselves first, you are right tho music transcends its original state into something absolutely mind blowing on acid

>tfw my friend brought acid when he moved back from cali and now cant get it anymore
just dudeweed all day erryday for me
and rarely coke

first time i smoked weed i took like 3 fat bong rips and then half a joint and i promise u i was good

>le ruin your life
>by increasing your overall happiness and enjoyment of daily life
user thats silly youre silly

A lot of people, me included, don't feel anything their first time. Also Im just gonna generally reccomend sativa or hybrid strains. Straight indica is boring desu and not what you were probably looking for. If you really wanna go crazy try edibles.

pure indica ALWAYS will have the most THC tho, if youre looking to get really fucked and stay home its the best

Music that you always like

Old PSAs about the dangers of drug use over some swing music.

don't listen to this retard he apparently doesn't know shit

Most first time smokers don't know how to properly inhale tho

>all the bitter anti-weedies in the thread

The Beatles - Magic Mystery Tour
Specifically Strawberry Fields Forever

Just keep in mind OP
If you're like me and have an addictive personality, and you respond well to getting high, YOU WILL become a stoner. I've been chronic for years now and I wish I could go back. Stupid people can handle smoking all day everyday, but if you're actually smart (and addictive minded) like me, you'll become a depressed stoner who creates all his own problems. Especially if you're INFP

If music is so good on acid why do most people don't do acid regularly?

because it would fuck up your brain and you'd end up like syd barrett

you shouldn't do any drug "regularly". rather as a treat

nah

>listening to music
>crying
Do people actually cry when listening to music?

Follow the smoke to the riff-filled land

hard to find :(

I'm addicted to marijuana but I drink around 2 pots of coffee per day to keep myself motivated and focused so it usually isn't debilitating

I love acid but it's not even something you want to do very often for some reason. It takes up a whole day and can be tiring, it has no addicting properties.

Not even NEETs who practically have infinite time do it often though. There must be another reason that makes people avoid it.

Fåntratt - Tut i Luren
on yt or bc