twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/LllchE03xRk

;)

I'm not listening to anything, I'm browsing Sup Forums

French pop

This song is called Les succ me off

youtube.com/watch?v=q-iysdFu_TQ

camera obscura - underachievers please try harder

Oh just some Pressa. You coming to my party tonight bitch?

>"Come and lay beside me, user! My favorite part's coming up and I want you to feel my goosebumps!"

>this will never happen to you
life is over after hs boys

>tfw got kicked out of HS and never experienced any of this and years 14-21 were a black hole of shit
music for this feel

why do American girls have those pearly white teeth? is it really just from brushing or do they do some procedure?

your enjoyment in life divebombs once you graduate college desu

>"Keep your head still, silly! What I'm doing is for your own good. Just trust me. *boop* There! And just like that, no more earbuds! Is it really that different? Is it really that difficult, user? Is being open with others and not warding off interaction at every opportunity that hard, even if it's for me? Now grab my hand. I've a whole world of sights and scenes to show you!"

for the failures among us who never experienced college and started wagecucking out of HS, HS was the end for us

Americans in general have really white teeth. I don't know why, it's a paradox. Otherwise they're fat and have shitty diets, but they have great teeth.

fluoride in our water keeps our teeth white and straight but also turns us into trannys

Dental hygiene is extremely important here

MYSTIC STYLEZ OF THE ANCIENT MUTILATIONS
TORTURE CHAMBERS FILLED WITH CORPSES IN MY BASEMENT

>"Oh, I think I've found a new favorite song! Why? Well, why do you think, you goofball? Look at yourself, with that big, stupid grin! You're practically giddy, and that's all the excuse I need -- I'm not choosy. Now hit replay, c'mere, and share some of that joy with me!"

no one speaks like this outside of movies