Have they turned the Champions League into a joke

Have they turned the Champions League into a joke

yes, realmad has
not sure what that other logo is

Not their fault rest of the teams fall for the pacy negro meme instead of going for the skillful moor

>it's our fault the European leagues are a joke

I'd put Atletico Madrid there, but then I remember they actually haven't won the CL yet.

No wonder you recognize poop so easily, thanks to your flag

They are tbe Champions league.

I'm just waiting for Chelsea to fuck shit up again

They make everything fun. 2012 best CL ever

I believe it's Sassuolo

>Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
>Barcelona vs Juventus
>Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
>Real Madrid vs Juventus

It's almost as boring as the NBA.

>s-stop being so good pls
kys cucks

this so much

Administrating a club is also a skill required to succeed in CL. If you make shitty signings of meme players you are bound to fail. Madrid was no exception, but due to the galacticos failing Perez was able to learn the lesson

just sayin

>>s-stop being so good pls
stop being good because you have the most money to spend***

This makes no sense

Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal and Liverpool have more money than Barcelona

>be English club, have infinite money cheat activated
>waste hundreds of millions in meme players that would be benchwarmers for Real, Barça, Juve or Bayern
>WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WIN? SURELY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO MUCH MONEY AND OUR LEAGUE IS SO COMPETITIVE THAT LEAVES US DRAINED TO COMPETE IN EUROPE

yet they are known to under perform, Scatalans will make it farther than all the other bongs combined

Don't bother trying to reason with an idiot.

UEFA ruined it in 2006 when they started helping Barca. It's been ruined ever since.

>turned

The competition started with five straight Real Madrid wins. If it's a 'joke' because of periods of dominance then it's been a 'joke' since inception. Nothing has been "turned".

wtf I hate Real Madrid now

not that hard when most referee favoring spanish teams

No, other team do that with retarded management. Kroos, Modric, Casemiro and Isco cost less in total, than Pogba. Enough said.

Haven't you realized that Premier League is a joke? It simply doesn't have the level of the spanish La Liga. That's it. Bayern, Atletico, Madrid and Barcelona are one steap ahead of any other team, simple as that.

Premier League has the best advertisement management of all leagues, they are even starring most of the fifa games trailers but nobody gives a shit about them because they simply dont have that level required to be a champion.

The most predictable tournament ever