Check mine

Who did he kill this time?

lol

*leans back*

Does he actually fuck that bat?

>who loves raymond now!

Can't wait for this

>Lucille can't save you
She catches a bullet for the guy, guy. I think Lucille might actually have his wife's soul inside it protecting him.

did he fucking block a bullet with his bat?

without the facial hair, he looks like a cartoon dog

I know they can't say fuck. You know what they could say that would be even better?

YOU EVER HEAR THE ONE ABOUT THE GUY WHO BROUGHT A BASEBALL BAT TO A GUN FIGHT... FAGGOT?

Who else /Eugene/ here?

If I masked you sumthin, would you die?

He looks and sounds like Raymonds brother from Everybody loves Raymond

>autistic
>gigantic pussy
>literally a cuck
/ourguy/

>Comic book nerds coming into the thread every time to post spoilers

Kek, get a life son. Do you feel in charge when you post that shit?

I wish they'd have Andrew Lincoln straighten his hair but I guess that would take too long. I also like it how it is, though. Eventually they might have him shave it like the comics anyway, plus grow out an even more monster beard. I can't wait to see what he'll look like. I wish I could purchase the beard hair he shaved off in Season 5 that Norman Reedus has in his posession.

>wish they'd have Andrew Lincoln straighten his hair
CHUCK NORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIS

ROUND HOUUUUUUUUUUUSE KIIIIIIIIIIICK

Screen shot this

>Comic fags are the same as book fags in game of thrones
>Spoil every chance they can
>Show overtakes comics/books
>OH THIS FANFIC IS SHIT! YOU CAN TELL THE SEASONS BASED ON THE COMICS WERE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!

I want to cum in Eugene's sweet mulletpussy.

But only after I cuck him.

only comicfags are the newfags who binge read them all in a weekend. they really are insufferable cunts. they had a point with how hard the governor prison arcs were raped. everything else after that they're pretty autistic.

:)

>rick sucks the blood from negan's throat pussy to steal his powers
BRUTAL. I bet the show will pussy foot around that.

This is gonna be hardcore only pussys still think the show is good

you're the pussy. i bet you're the autistic freakazoid that cried like a baby over tv negan burning beds. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS SUCH A DEVIATION FROM THE CHARACTER" :)

Are you new here, or something? If you've spent 10 minutes in ANY TWD thread, you'd know where the story is at in the comics. People talk about it all the time. Negan is alive and well and he and Rick aren't constantly fucking with each other anymore. And Lucille is no more. So obviously that "spoiler" means nothing in the context of where the story is now.

>keeping the villain around and they're no longer in hate with each other trope
disgusting
this meme show needs to deviate from the comic more starting now