Post a movie that made you feel miserable

post a movie that made you feel miserable

The Bridge

Any documentary about real-life tragedies is a given.

cafe society

oh hey i broke your heart and woops that's the end of the movie

Batman V Superman

yeah that one's bad

fuck i hate crazy bitches

I saw it on a fucking date as well.

The Road is still the most depressing movie I've ever seen. I wouldn't last very long in this kind of post apocalyptic world. There wouldn't be any point to surviving anyway if all plants are dead because eventually the planet would run out of oxygen.

Anytime I'm feeling too happy I watch Grave of the Fireflies to remind me how much life hurts

Any post 2000s Goddard is fucking torturous misery to get through that leaves you angry for days afterwards.

I thought most of the oxygen came from the ocean?

Why did Doc have to die?

Why the heck would you watch a Noe movie on a date??

Zachary aside, Bagby was such a fucking bro

By algae which is pretty much a type of plant

But in a good way

>I WANT TO GO BACK AGAIN

She wanted to watch it.

They're all crazy.

If she suggested that you just KNOW she's the one.

Last Train Home

Yeah she was really into BDSM too. For whatever reason couldn't close the deal though because of how bummed out we were by the movie.

this was true kino

Man, I went to it without knowing the story.

That moment caught me off-guard and fucking destroyed me. I felt miserable for 3 days for sure.

I have a son, who is about same age as Zackary. That played huge part on ny emotional side.

I agree, it was so depressing I couldn't finish it. It was more stressful than any horror movie I've ever seen. I only made it like half way through. Need to try again.

oh fuck, I recently watched a documentary that fucking ruined me for days. It was about this russian baby who was adopted 16 years ago, but the russian authorities took him back from his new parents and put him in an orphanage back in russia. the documentary showed the parents trying to track him down now that he's 17, and when they do eventually find him, he's still an orphan and is basically a human vegetable.