Whites are overrated. The best mathematician in the world right now isn't white

Whites are overrated. The best mathematician in the world right now isn't white.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXJ-zpJeY3E

Another elder god of mathematics that isn't white: Mochizuki

newscientist.com/article/2099534-mathematicians-finally-starting-to-understand-epic-abc-proof/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHO7plsEhHM
youtube.com/user/impabr/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whites are subhuman trash

"White monkey cannot be taught the ways of samurai"
Hideo Nishimura, the founder of 16chan

wh*tes will avoid this thread.

Well the best astrophysicist is a nigger.

Asians are stereotypically good at maths, this isn't new

b-but b-but they are soulless insects xD no greatidivdy :DDD

wh*tes BTFO

wtf I hate whites now!!

>The best mathematician in the world right now isn't white.
brits are white

Sorry. I had to open your mind.

Isn't that guy retired or something? He cracked the fermat theorem but Tao right now is the shit. He is working on the navier-stokes equation.

Tao:
>He currently focuses on harmonic analysis, partial differential equations, algebraic combinatorics, arithmetic combinatorics, geometric combinatorics, compressed sensing and analytic number theory.

Best Medical Doctor in the world is also a Nigger.

Whites literally created moderm math.

People from singapore should have the sensibility to not use that word. White people think of you as some kind of "nigger". They are terrible.

Yeah Ben Carson is amazing:
>As a pioneer in neurosurgery, Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head, pioneering the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors, and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[3][4][5] He became the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the country at age 33.[6] He has received more than 60 honorary doctorate degrees, dozens of national merit citations, and written over 100 neurosurgical publications.[7]

>Indian mathematics emerged in the Indian subcontinent[1] from 1200 BCE[2] until the end of the 18th century. In the classical period of Indian mathematics (400 CE to 1600 CE), important contributions were made by scholars like Aryabhata, Brahmagupta, Mahāvīra, Bhaskara II, Madhava of Sangamagrama and Nilakantha Somayaji. The decimal number system in worldwide use today was first recorded in Indian mathematics.[3] Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number,[4] negative numbers,[5] arithmetic, and algebra.[6] In addition, trigonometry[7] was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.[8] These mathematical concepts were transmitted to the Middle East, China, and Europe[6] and led to further developments that now form the foundations of many areas of mathematics.

Fibonacci's great achievement was bringing the hindu-arabic numerals to Europe in the 13th century.

>Bhāskara's work on calculus predates Newton and Leibniz by over half a millennium.[7][8] He is particularly known in the discovery of the principles of differential calculus and its application to astronomical problems and computations. While Newton and Leibniz have been credited with differential and integral calculus, there is strong evidence to suggest that Bhāskara was a pioneer in some of the principles of differential calculus. He was perhaps the first to conceive the differential coefficient and differential calculus.[9]

but perelman is white?

People on this board say slavs aren't white therefore perelman isn't white. Thank you for proving my point.

perelmeme is white though

his surname and outfit is not very slavic tho

i bet 10$ he's jewish

> math
> relevant
Science is a thousand times more important than math

All branches of science relies on math, you dumb amerifat.

Somehow I'm not suprised at all that this Japanese mathematician act likes a total bitch towards the international scientific community. Japanese just can't into outside world.

Not medicine. Unless you're counting elementary school math in pharmacology.

One exception.

"Whites look ba-"

>People on this board say slavs aren't white therefore perelman isn't white.
Trust a subhuman br*z*ll**n monkey to actually fall for a meme

>You need to be extremely good in some STEM field to be considered "smart" (whatever that means)

When will this fucking last remnant of positivism die?

Trust a anglo pigskin to be a racist fuck that can't talk like a civilized human beings. Only seen as civilized because the elite of his country were actually civilized while he is an inbred fuck who has no manners and can only argue resorting to insults.

>Monkeys are so stupid they have to argue which of the two intellifent races are smartest and accept they aren't even in the running.
Kind of sad.

Good for him.
No one ever says this except Stormfags.Asians have plenty of creativity.Only the Chinese lack it.Since they copy almost everything.Sorry if your a Chink (Not sorry)

We have a fields medal winner:
youtube.com/watch?v=iHO7plsEhHM

Because asians literally invented math.
Remind me again what are the whites contribution to the world without them Culturally Appropriating from others?

A whole channel of Brazilian doing advanced mathematics:
youtube.com/user/impabr/videos

kill all useless white shit on earth

we literally created the world

t. diaspora Greek

Perelman is honorary white

Try it yourself Nip.To bad you'd probably be to much of a Beta Manlet to pick up a weapon to kill someone with though.

shut up and go to kill chink
we are petting you for it

gb2 aznidentity faggot

It has to be Tao, his mathematical versatility is astounding and he's contributed significantly to several fields

Perelman run the final relay in one area which indirectly proved Poincare's conjecture.

Does Sup Forums even rate Carson?

>reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures
Really wish I could do this and eliminate any interhemispheric communication, so I can eliminate amplify my autism and rest from the constant anxiety

Fun fact: KIm Peek, subject of film Rain man, was born without the major bundle joining both hemispheres (agenesis of corpus callosum + macrocephaly), and despite falling out of favour in the past (Minnesota neuroimaging study debunking) brain partiality is coming back in Autism research

>eliminate amplify
just amplify *too nervous

Being Aspergoid is like constantly feeling out of your depth everywhere, everytime, especially outside the house