>Sup Forums will defend this
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/507158574670573568?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457

Sup Forums?

Fuck off nigger

>Sup Forums will defend defending this while defending the defense of defending these defenses

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

Sup Forums knows

Sup Forums doesn't care

Trump2016

Is this pasta?

>Video game violence & glorification must be stopped
But it's true.
Games should reward you for being non-lethal and the good guy instead.
Or atleast acknowledge you for being better than the bad guy.

Stale as hell

While I strongly disagree on the latter four points, they are minor issues in comparison to the rest.
Stability? The world needs change, and it needs it now. We either have Trump take the necessary if bad-mouth-taste-leaving actions to save western civilization, or risk having a genuine white supremacist taking power over, possibly violently if necessary.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>being a namefag

>name fag
>tell people how to sage a thread

how new are you?

remember sage goes in all fields

Some gameplay is built around the idea of you wrecking shit; not everyone wants to play the stealthy hacker.

The global warming one isn't wrong honestly.

>latter four
>net neutrality is a bad thing
You don't know what that term means, do you?

Maybe he means the latter 4 tweets
The first tweet was the global warming one. I didn't put the sources in the same order as the picture. That's my bad.

>implying Obama trying to shut down internet freedom is justified
>implying global warming isn't an attempt by the not-giving-a-fuck chinese to shut down western industries so that they can take over
>implying video games aren't creating lowlives
>implying glorifying violence is a christian value
>implying vaccines are good for a darwinian population
except the autism part, that's pretty idiotic, still better than hillary though, but vaccines should be banned, let the weak perish and the strong survive.

>getting upset about tweets from Lord Shitpost himself
I really thought you were better than this

Video games don't glorify violence, they don't create lowlives, and the Darwinian thing wouldn't work considering children who don't know any better are the ones being affected by it.

Sup Forums please tell me these tweets are fake
there is no intelligent arguments to be made for vaccines causing autism, videogame violence, or global warming not being real.

Having said that these issues are too small to influence my vote and I'm certain shillary has just as bad and worse views.

I guess old people just will never understand internet or vidya and will always be scared of medical science.