Eternal /trb/

Deader Binningtown Edition.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Old thread: Real names and German/Japanese NT fix for FM17 (fucking install this before you start anything):
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

Logo Packs: (download one of these or don't post any screenshots, I'm looking at you my Polish friend)
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

Regen hairpack (doesn't work too well in FM17 though):
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

New and revamped for 2017: the Pastebin! Get your FM extras here:
>pastebin.com/UHcJ6hvP (embed)

Macca's official /trb/ database
2015:
>pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (embed)
2016:
>pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

fmscout.com/a-fm19-official-bundesliga-license.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for veikkausliiga

>Download one of these or don't post any screenshots, I'm looking at you my Polish friend
>Having to point that shit in the OP
So the wall of text was better. Thanks Burter for absolutely nothing.

Whom /getting refballed/ here

>ref rating: 5.4

Hello lads,
what to do with Bastia? i'm in the second season and it all went to hell

Sort it out Denmark.

>Bastia
>Went to hell
Extremely accurate and realistic.

Apply for managerial positions in Ajaccio

What the fug did Kennedy actually say on Instagram?!

This is my team. Alejandro and Fabian just arrived on free transfers now. So hopefully they can help my weak attack

Post your tactics, and in English.

>Fode Dore

;-;

Second tactic

Third

BWM(s) is not a holding role
inb4 france beats me to it

DOWNLOAD A FUCKING LOGO PACK YOU FUCKING 3RD WORLD IDIOT
Filtered

I know it seems extreme, but it gets me points against big teams like Monaco and PSG

Kys turkroach

>IF (S)
>TM (S)
>W (S)
>WB (D)
>BWM (S)
No attacking threat and not much defensive stability.

>FB(Au)
>WB(D)
>Three FUCKING CD (St)
No width, and prone to get balls in the back of the defence despite having a line of 5.

That one makes way more sense actually. I'd rather DLP(S) with DM(D) behind.

Basically you're making the same mistakes every FM newbie makes: you follow what FM says you should do instead of what you actually should be doing because FM does an extremely poor job at telling you what happens when you do that shit.

Nah, I was dicking around in Warframe so not really. My "squad" doesn't really need me anyway so I'll shitpost here anyway while they drive the bus.

I'm gonna make some changes, i'll post the next five matches

>I'm gonna make some changes
That's not what you should be doing. You should be considering what your squad is able of doing, what you're expected to be doing. Then you build a tactic, which means:

-A formation;
-Roles and duties;
-A way to attack;
-And a way to defend that suits all of what was previously mentioned.

If you can't figure out how the goals will be scored or how your team will defend, you fucking, GODDAMN stop there and actually think for a minute. And read the PasteBin in the OP because there's actually interesting stuff to read in there.

Is Art around?

If so, do you know any way to get the second team for my formerly Regionalliga tier club somewhere into competetive German football?

It's pretty annoying playing in Bundesliga and the second team doesn't play any matches in any league.

>this second half

too much for my heart desu

User db. Go find one on FMScout. And yes, you will have to sart a new save. Other than that, promotions from unplayable leagues is dictated by reputation.

what skin is this?

>this skin
too much for my eyes desu

I started out in the Landesliga and don't even have a reserve team. You don't really need one tbqh unless you have a squad full of injury prone players

No, you sadly cannot. There are also no userdbs that do this, as the German community does not care enough about this FM. You could try yourself, but it was too difficult even for me to do it right and not have some major DB fuckups along the way that you only notice years into your save.

>playing as Düssel"""""stadt"""""
>playing a 4-1-1-3-1
>this skin
woooooow

Thank you guys. I guess I'll keep playing my save, maybe do something completely different in FM 2018 and hope, some solution will be found for 2019, which is supposed to be released as well in Germany for the first time.

>read the PasteBin in the OP
most important part of this shit

no point in asking for tactical advice when you have literally 0 knowledge of what to do or why you are doing it

come here after you've experimented for at least a couple hours and ask questions that you can't answer through reading about tictacs generally

google "hideous skin, makes you want to put bleach in your eyes and get a lobotomy so you can never remember seeing it or see it again for FM17"

Well you can create a B/II team and drop them into competitive football (usually by dropping another team out of competitive football by placing them in the German Lower Division). I've done so before but Art had problems.

>3(1)/5
He's only playing because of ACON and Asian Cup

I've been playing FM/CM for the last 16 years and you lads sound like a bunch of cunts

There's an irony to this post that transcends time itself.

I'm having a hard time finding a torrent for FM17 guys. What I didn't tell you is that I play on Mac.

>old cunt telling a bunch of younger guys they're cunts
man we sure are gonna take notice of a good post like this

terrible post end your life

He's a sudaca. I was about to shit on him too but then I saw his flag. The game probably costs somewhere close to $100 in his country.
But then again, he's using a Mac...

But I want to play FM so bad guys

Install Gentoo.

then buy it mate

wow,didn't think the skin would be this unpopular. i kinda like it,but i can see what you mean. I got a bit tired of it anyway,so i'll change back to a regular skin for now.

my team has been performing much better with a 4-1-1-3-1 than they did in the previous seasons. any reason i should not use it?

because it is a bad formation

you will be able to accomplish very similar things by bringing the AMC back into the MC strata, maybe giving him the get further forward PI if it's not already on the APs, while being a hell of a lot more defensively stable

>because it is a bad formation

Why?

You trip FIENDS say this shit and expect people to believe you, but WHY!?

Well, I do definately have a B-Team, it's just hanging around in a Pool of B-Teams and others that are even too low to show up in my user db.

...I haven't found a way to integrate them in the lowest regional league, though, and it seems like there is no promotion from that pool to the lowest leagues.

because you will get overloaded in the midfield when they have the ball if they are playing a formation with an extra midfielder. there will always be an extra man moving around your players in strata when you play like this

especially since the DMd is told to hold position, while he does close down more he probably won't close down when their team is in possession with the ball in midfield which means the only guy trying to close down their midfield will be your BBM and since he's alone he will have rings run around him by the two people he's trying to defend against

this formation will give up all control of the centre whatsoever

Which db is it, and which team is it?

It's from the Meistertrainerforum.de, I believe German down to Level 6 file.
And I'm playing with the SV Waldhof Mannheim, used to be in the Bundesliga ages ago, my home team, but starts out in the Regionalliga Südwest.

Obviously meant to say Germany down to Level 6, but well, I think you'll understand anyways.

Give link, I'll see if I can fix it in the Editor.

It's

meistertrainerfourm.de

/index.php/topic,20427
.1300.html

/index.php/topic,20427.1300.html

Oh, it's a FM15 file. Figures. I don't have FM15 anymore so I can't edit it.

Oh, sorry, wrong thread, actually.

meistertrainerforum.de
/index.php/topic,21562.0.html

>FM16
Still can't.

>He hasn't pirated FM17
BAKA desu.

>Put in a bid for former youth academy player that board sold
>It's accepted, contract negotiations go smoothly
>Wait for transfer confirmation message
>This appears

What the fuck? Why? I was going to be paying him more than 35.5k per week too. We're in his favored clubs, I'm in his favored personnel too, and we finished higher than Everton. Hello? I'm about to be done with this, and play easy mode.

I once had the same situation:

>Be mid table team in gerrmany
>Bid for player
>He has preference to play in germany
>I offer 2.5m per year wage
>Low tier italian club comes in
>He plays for them for 1.2m á year

I reloaded the games a few times and offered him up to 5m per year, he will always choose the other club. So the system is just flawed

Nevermind that I guess.

>per year
>I reloaded

He's gliding away from you

Everton has higher rep.

Thank you for the offer anyways! Didn't expect that, it's very kind.

I did pirate 17 but I haven't gotten to play it because the 16 save goes really well. I might switch after winning the Bundesliga or CL though. (Or straight away to 18, then. Don't know.)

Almost as bad as you offering 15m for a player, the club refusing and soon after selling him for 5m to someone else.

>offer up to 55 million for GOAT potential CB
>Leverkusen sell him to city for 23 million the following season

the ree heard around the world

>SI actually doing something
Official Germany licensing starting... with FM19 at least until FM22.
>fmscout.com/a-fm19-official-bundesliga-license.html

>tfw Japan never ever

i'm back. i made some changes.
We're back on track.

Thanks for the breaking news, did you also hear that they finally crucified that bastard Jesus?

>Bastard
Can't prove that.

>mfw he can't even throw a ball

When I played on a team when I was 5 there was a kid who literally couldn't do throw-ins because of some condition that made it so he couldn't hold the ball above his head or something. Maybe he has the same thing.

I can't seem to beat teams who park the bus with 2 DMs in front of a back 4, how do I do it?

In FM17, 2DM offers aches of space in the half-spaces (the "channels") between the Wide Midfielders and the CMs/DMs. It's even worse when the opposition uses DM actually. Stop attacking the centre of the pitch so much.

Welp, meant for .

I'm trying to focus more on wing play, with an overlapping right wing back, but they never seem to get enough space to get a good cross in. I absolutely destroyed a team playing 3 at the back because there was a ton of space to overload the right side, but 2 DM formations seem to lock me into tapping it around in the middle with the occasional ineffective cross.

Get more PPMs on your wing backs.

>but they never seem to get enough space to get a good cross in
You need movement elsewhere to create space, like the inside cutting runs of a IF, RMD or even a WP(A). But if your FBs/WBs can't dribble past their opponent it's indeed going to be difficult for them to cross.

Does anyone else like spending money even in the basement divisions? I can't help myself

My current setup has an old man playmaker on the right AM (he's supposed to be winger but he can't get past people) who cuts inside, allowing my WB to overlap. My best left fullback is basically a centre back so I won't get much out of him, unless I play my best box to box midfielder there, so instead I have an attacking winger on the left. My striker is arguably the best in the league but he frequently gets marked out of the game. I've just taken over the team so I haven't had a chance to bring anyone in yet (our wage budget is fucked anyway).

for some reason, a really successful transfer that costs £1000 or £250 or something is way more satisfying than a free transfer

>put this guy on loan list
>gets mad that I left him out of the EL squad

nigga what

>leaving Özil out of an EL squad
he aint THAT bad

Cue those billions threads, posts and videos where people try to make Özil work. Pro tip: get rid of Jiroo.

hows that barrow lad

>it's another "camera angle indicates that it's gonna be a penalty" episode

>friend's gf bought them both tickets to the ManU RM match
>I'm sitting at home alone playing FM
At least I'm not out in the hot sun r-right?

You made the right choice

stream

I hope he turns out to be better than Oakley. Especially since I spent 19.5M (With future add-ons) on him.

do i really need a director of football? my last one retired and i haven't signed a new one yet.

I haven't seen a team in Asia with more than 4 foreign players allowed in the match squad; maybe five at most overall. Which makes me wonder if it's an AFC restriction; like European football before Bosman.

>8 Bravery
>9 Passing and Vision
>Turbo manlet tier Jumping Reach
>10 Concentration
>Needs to be tutored for more Professionalism
At least he's good at scoring.

They're completely useless. You're better off doing their job yourself.

What do you want to let him do? It all depends on that.

Fucking blooters
what can you do

JUST

>A substantial number of Americans paid large amounts of money to go watch Real and Man U play a shit game where stars only played 45 mins if at all and virtually walked around the pitch at 50% effort before putting on a shitshow of a penalty shootout

>stars only played 45 mins if at all and virtually walked around the pitch at 50% effort before putting on a shitshow of a penalty shootout
still sounds better than anything the MLS has to offer