youtu.be/wiLk-V9DFpc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xflR7gAbSPY&feature=youtu.be
sandyhookanalysis.blogspot.com/2014/07/sandy-hook-hoax-claims-debunked.html
washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/58403.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>An aussie

>ad hom

moving in that general direction does not equal going back to the club for more shots

a
fucking
LEAF

>NOTHING BAD HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE IT'S A TRICK IT'S ALL SECRET ACTORS PERFORMING A SECRET PLAY BUT THEY CAN'T FOOL ME I'M TOO SMART FOR THEM FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG !!!!!1!!1!11!!!!1!!!1

Or maybe wounded people ran a block down the street to escape a shooter, and then returned when ambulances showed up around the club.

a fucking leaf

Australian Narrator in video

Did this actually happen?

A FUCKING
>LEAF

Did Hilary kill Muhammad?

this was probably real. but don't act like there isn't need for skepticism. even tv news anchors started calling sandy hook fake

This
Also, Aussie kek

autists from /r9k/ shilling for their pet view of the world

where everything is a false flag and we're all too dumb to see it

only the smart special superior men with crippled lives, no social awareness, no jobs, who have wasted their existences shitposting on ugandan mud hut building chatlines.. only they are superior enough to see through the false flag lies, and show us the TRUTH

wake up sheeple

More likely the victims being carried ran away and were carried back to where all the police and ambulances were after the shooter had been killed.

Occam's Razor.

The level one trauma centre is just up the block on South Orange Avenue in the direction that the people were carrying the injured.

"Space Race" Guy:

Is your boipucci working as toilet man there?

Occam? meh stinks like BullShit Razor.

why would they be walking back towards the club where the ambulances and police are? this is all 100% proof this is fucking bullshit

you weren't even following the event. look up a few documentaries.

sandy hook was almost certainly fake, and if you think the government is beyond faking a few deaths to push an agenda, look at your countries, which are alowing women to get raped in town central squares.

It was literally quicker to carry them to the trauma center than wait for ambulances.

>the killers of the prophet
wait I thought he died of old age fucking 9 years old?

Go back to /r9k/ you social defective. Is your next post going to be "how did he shoot 50 people as just one guy?"

>>ad hom
he's american, not french you idiot

Looks like the jews want Trump to win...Hmm why could that be?

Oh right, he's the biggest jewish puppet.

fuck you I have news coverage with footage
youtube.com/watch?v=xflR7gAbSPY&feature=youtu.be

them digits this is now a kek thread praise kek

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but this guy's a fucking moron.

>is just up the block on South Oran

this

If sandy hook was faked then it was a miserable fucking failure. A lot of time and money spent, hundreds maybe thousands of people who must be bribed into silence forever, or killed (and who bribes the people who kill them? who gets rid of the family members of the missing people so they never ask questions? it's an exponentially expanding murder/bribe coverup cycle that isn't workable, unless you have schizophrenia and live in a fantasy world)

For sake of stupid argument, let's assume it was staged, but pretend to take it at face value as a lawmaker and average voter in this country:

A white guy mowed down kindergartners and nothing happened.

Okay, so close to a billion dollars spent on a false flag, paying for people's pensions and party funds for their entire lives now just to keep it covered up, aaaaand zip zilch nada results.

And now, they're going to stage A Radicalized Muslim Democrat mowing down many gay Hispanics in a gay nightclub.

And no gun control will happen. Mark my words.

I don't know who these mystery people are running these events but they're more incompetant than Robb Stark.

seems more likely that people were initially trying to get away from the nightclub when shit was going down so they run a block or two away, and then afterwords when the shooting was done and ambulances were arriving right outside the nightclub they started moving back towards the club because that's where the emergency vehicles were

This conclusion requires understanding of human instinct and actions which the /r9k/ defective does not have.

Anyone checked if the place was hired for an event or similar this night? Was random Jim-Joe able to enter?

stop plugging your shitty memes

half a billion isn't a whole hell of a lot for a government.

keep in mind that governments are engines that are designed to fail at tasks, but in failing, be able to get more money in order to "do the job better."

there isn't a single thing the government is good at. look at schools which get WORSE every year for the perfect example.

they spend this money because the democrats are not a hedge fund. they don't have a pool of c apital that they must use wisely. they have yearly donations from special interests, and if they don't spend it immediately, it disappears.

they have NO incentive to spend money wisely. they have EVERY incentivet o spend it in war against competing parties.

sandy hook was almost certainly staged. I'm not saying THIS is, this one probably isn't, but that has no bearing on my statement.

fwiw though, it DOES prove the government is fucking stupid. they were paying this sand nigger to smuggle in non mexican immigratns from mexico, he was getting paid by agovernment contractor to SMUGGLE immigrants.

our government is STUPID and wastes money. you can accept this or fuck off.

All the suspicious things about it could point to local government failing horribly at security and wanting to cover it up. You are aware that sandy hook = children of the 1%, right? There's a reason there wasn't good, accurate coverage.

Hello molyneux

i just wana know why they were running towards the club? im confused. dont u run away from it cause they were in it? i guess the amalance was there and they were already moved? im still confused

Science has gone too far

This

Its also possible that this wasn't a government false flag and the video is just evidence of media manipulation. News needed footage of injured but didn't actually get any so they just recreated it with actors.

This was probably real but can we all agree that Columbine was a hoax?

websites for the crisis were cached at a day before the shooting happened. the road to the school was blockaded by a series of cars blocking emergency response vehicles BEFORE the shooting happened as documented by satellite imagery.

there was NO evacuation of the school as shown by police dashcams with a wide overview of the parking lot that testimony claims the children were taken through. for a school of supposedly SIX HUNDRED CHILDREN none of them appear on camera. they key 911 witnesses have NEVER made appearances since, we only have testimony from paretns of victimsw who weren't present. so no one actually SAW the shooting to give testimony.

there are no death certs, there was never extraction of ANY bodies via ambulance or helicopter, nor the documents to back up that such a thing happened.

sorry man. suspicious as fuck.

they're using crisis to set an agenda. the soviet union did it. the eu is doing it NOW on an obvious scale. you just refuse to believe our country is as awful as the soviet union. your choice, diot.

Yeah, that gun ban after Sandy Hook sure is effective.

If you actually owned guns you might have some credibility on 'agendas' lol

Here's some light reading to cure your /r9k/ schizophrenia:

sandyhookanalysis.blogspot.com/2014/07/sandy-hook-hoax-claims-debunked.html

BTW, I believe there is certainly a coverup of sandy hook, but not for the autistic schizo false flag reasons

No no Trayvon Martin was a hoax.

actually a honduran gay died there and its a big deal in our media so no, it wasn't staged.

I bet you read and believe pravda too, huh?

soviet union is greatest nation

soviet never cover up or fake news, imposible

oksana milk 10 goats 30 minutes, you see comrade

0/8 b8 m8

>a coverup of sandy hook, but not for the autistic schizo false flag reasons
ok but then what?

>happened two days ago
>'i just spent two days of my time trying to prove it was a hoax'

jesus christ, what a fuckin loser.

Nobody cares about your country you faggot spic

Another user pointed out there was a guy tweeting from a rooftop vantage point across from the club, probably somewhere that would be off limits during a shootout no?

that's /r9k/ for you guys

no understanding of guns, no understanding of clubs, no understanding of panicky gays- you don't even need to have met a panicked faggot in a club to reason out how they would act AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A BASIC LIFE.

you know panicky people, you know some fags, maybe you've seen your own blood because you go outside and ride a bike

but /r9k/

they are defective.

deformed minds.

no real model of perception except the crippled withered arm version they have, formed by vidya games, anime, tendies from mom.

and now they are invading our Sup Forums

Roll

r9k get out

we blew it

>people run out in all directions away from the shooter
>probably wounded and run away and not even notice they're wounded
>emergency services arrive
>people carry them there

this video is so dumb

It took the cops 3 hours to grab their dicks enough to go into the club, you think they were searching rooftops for people hiding up there in the dark with a cellphone?

$25,000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO EXPOSURE OF FALSE FLAG AT ORLANDO

washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/58403.html

did it ever occur people escaped out of Pulse run up the street collapsed and people just carried them back down the street towards to Pulse.

yea this, straight up, exactly what I thought within a few seconds of realizing what his argument is. The guy can't even remember the name of the club, and he has such a keen eye, he even calls the first person being carried a guy, when in fact it's obviously a female.

>The Orlando shooting is simply perfect for at least six top priorities of the Obama regime:

>push the Gay agenda,
>repeal the Second Amendment,
>justify Orwellian surveillance,
>embolden the police state,
>fan hatred of Muslims,
>intervene on behalf of terrorists in Syria while pretending to fight them,
>distract from the most influential American Muslim of all time: Muhammad Ali.
>fan hatred of Muslims,
>distract from the most influential American Muslim of all time: Muhammad Ali.

this is what people with schizophrenic tendencies actually believe was the goal of a staged massacre

I am not a shill by any means, but I've lived in Orlando my whole life. My friends lost their friends during the shooting.

The fakery is the narrative insistence of a single gunman.

They pulled that bullshit with the Australian chocolate café, too. Yet we clearly heard a female jihadist talking in the hostage videos.

They appear to be concealing the extent of jihad in the West, way beyond the now-familiar "no, you are an islamophobe" tired political keep-that-Saudi-money-sweet bullshit.

They hardly need to fake muslim terrorism, they just need to wait around a few days for the next one.

They would never false flag using a Muslim, it would be a white man who conveniently left a bunch of NRA materials behind in his car after the shooting.

They were probably coming around from the back of the building looking for help.

and a Trump hat.

a fucking nigger

don't be so logical, the video is all the proof you need!

Daily reminder that Muhammad suffered for years after being poisoned and died a slow horrible death from being poisoned by a jewess. His last statement was a confirmation that he was a false prophet...

>fucking peegay
anything this guy says is a hoax immediately makes me think the opposite

>HURRDURR NASA IS 100% FAKE FLAT EARFF

Yeah. They would be half a dozen Dylan-style white-on-non-white massacres if they were orchestrating this sort of thing?

Having a muslim shoot up a gay club goes exactly against their precious narrative, and draws attention to the equivocations.

Everyone hates muslims, all over the world. Even niggers in Africa hate muslims. This is not something they need to stoke?

my friend's kid was literally killed at sandy

your move, been here all me life

Cui bono?

Not the establishment which lowers the chance that the shooting was staged drastically.

all hail KEK

i mean, he isnt wrong

why are they taking the wounded towards the club? am i missing something

for a fun surprise google "how did muhamed die"

Except he is wrong, retard. Are you retarded?

Meningitis?

Same here. My gf used to be a total fag hag before the days here I redpilled her, and a former co-worker of hers was killed.

If you retards want to jump on a plausible theory, investigate a second shooter to help explain how he fired so many fucking bullets.

hes not wrong

those are wounded who fled during the initial shooting as omar entered the club

the staggered away from the scene
cops show up at the bar

wounded are collected and brought to the ambulances near the bar

yes they are heading to the bar

no it doesn't change a thing

because my friends that are now dead are fakes right guys

you didn't think jewgle would ell you about the jew poisoning did you?

>select all juice kek

He could have only fired 100 bullets. He could have only fired THIRTY if he was really lucky.

Bullets.

Go.

Through.

Fags.

I'm just wondering how a guy was able to gun down 50 goddamn people without them tackling him or something. Please help I don't know what to believe anymore.

>my friend's kid was literally killed at sandy

>posts without proof
>expects people to believe him

Faggots. Rolling balls, high on poppers, panicking, stampeding, trampling each other. Dim light, flashing strobes. Pounding music.

I'm amazed he didn't get more.

>leaf unable to detect obvious shitposting

my thoughts exactly.
in a different thread someone pointed out that a hospital was also a few miles up the road in the direction they were walking.

i agree.
there's no way a bunch of bullets could just get fired from a gun and kill people.

>Area in lockdown
>Prepare for a raid against gunmen
>Spotter literally providing intel on twitter for the gunmen
>WHY CLEAR THE AREA OF DANGER?!

I guess you're right.

These threads and these youtubes etc are started and promoted by The Anti Gun Lobbies to make pro 2nd amendment people seem insane

Might aswell consider the US a warzone.

>this triggered my autism

Calm down, little billy. I know it's more comforting to live in a fantasy world where the cops are professionals.

Why don't crisis actors ever speak out and say "hey! that's me! I wasn't there last night, that was a clip I filmed for a commercial/film/training exercise about a year ago!"

Because they are all CIA trained killers like Bourne