Whose next to leave after the Britcucks? My bet is on Hungary

Whose next to leave after the Britcucks? My bet is on Hungary.

>Here's some OC for you, fellas.

All i jew i do?

The Dutch are also in with a shout.

Fuck Hungary, It better leave

probably not

Romania plz. Let's have discussion about leaving EU not your hatred ok? Just relax.

Netherlands.

Netherlands or France.

Poland

>fuck one of the few based nations in the midst of the insanity of the eussr
Gypsy, you're quickly placing yourself and all your countrymen at turkroach level, are you wanting to get purged?
Was getting caught up in the purge your plan all alonge?

Netherlands or Greece

unlikely. Our leaders love the eu neetbux. even the radical party "believes" in the EU. while 50-60% of hungarians is EU sceptic.

0/10

I don't think there is such discussion. I think the UK is the only country for which it would be plausible to leave.

The us has way more niggers compared to white population than romania has gypsies. So by that logic, fuck off nigger.

Gypsies are worse than niggers, niggers are at least dumb enough to be open and honest with their niggering, you fucking gyps are sleazy slime and the only difference between you and a kike is you aren't in places of power.

I'm calling Serbia and giving them the OK to your clay.

Gypsies are worse than niggers. Good job nigger lover. Gypsies are the worst thing that happened to europe ever since it created the american colonies.
Romanians have nothing related to them or kikes, you uncultured swine.
Idk how serbia is relevant in this.

Serbia here. We don't want gypsy clay.

france

Hopefully Greece.

Think about it. They would have to go back to drahma, which would have to be very very devalued.

So we would get very cheap vacations

Coming from a country whose 3rd ethnic group by size is gypsies(common feat with romania) but considerably smaller, with higher child labor percentages, lower school life expectancies and significantly poorer per capita.
gg m8. stay relevant :^)

Thats why i said we dont want your clay, we dont want more gypsies.

Dont worry Romanon, they will all run off to Germany and Austria

I love the way when you mention Hungary, all the Romanians come out of the woodwork.

Gypsies are not at bad as niggers you tool. A gypsy will try to steal shit from your pocket but will never attack you or shoot you.

Don't be an idiot. You got gypsies as second minority in your country, just like they are in romania. By that fact alone, you cannot call us gypsies without calling yourselves.
But let's add a bit more detailed :
Serbia has a higher child labor rate
Serbia is poorer(lower GDP per capita, lower rise in that and industry, higher debt compared to GDP-more than double)
Serbia has lower school life expectancy than Romania.
Serbia has a more than double unemployment rate compared to Romania.
Calling us gypsies when your country is way closer typical to a gypsy(uneducated, poor, unemployed and rushing to reproduce as young as possible) must be bait.

I must say, I'm enjoying the Euro bantz in this thread.

I read somewhere that only like 15% of the entire Serbian adult population has higher education. That's fucked up tbqh senpai