JEWS are fucking SATANIC

i'm not a moral relativist, but i've always thought that there is no actual pure good or pure evil, that every side of every conflict has more or less good and bad parts, then victor just portrais himself as a good.

BUT IT DOESN'T WORKS WITH JEWS
jews are purest fucking evil you can possibly imagine. literally everything they are doing is the opposite of everything natural, sane, good and decent. They are perverting youth, dumbing down people, promoting racemixing, starting wars, destroying and corrupting everything, only to get more money and power!
there just will be no sense in money and power soon, because jews will find themselves around fucking degenerate apes and they will die out themselves once there is no one left to leech anymore
there can be no other explanation to why they are doing this but one:

SATAN IS REAL AND THEY ARE WORSHIP HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrFd_T12Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Can't wait so see what JIDF comes up with

I'm thinking about a Jewish metal band named "acidic jew"

This post is not only extremely incoherent, but antisemtic and hurtful as well.

You should be ashmed of yourself for even thinking these faults

I myself am I proud Jew and do not worship Satan!

>pic releated

BAD GOYIMS

>Can't wait so see what JIDF comes up with

Only the best Shill Pillz ever!

What? You didn't already know?

shut up Ahmed. I hope a goat fucks your sister

Kill yourself. The Jews are good people.

>acidic jew

not bad leaf

I don't really know that I agree. I grew up in a really Jewish neighborhood and got along well with everyone. They had pretty good family values, kept their homes in order, and never gave me or my family a hard time about anything.

Maybe there is a distinction between Jewish culture in America vs Canada but I really never got any bad vibes here. The only ones I didn't like were a couple of real cuck orthodox kids my age who were so out of touch with normal social activities and couldn't into sports.

Good luck convincing whites that the jews are slowly genociding them. Unfortunately, most are too brainwashed to do anything other than screech "Rayciss!" at you.

Khazars are definitely stupid pieces of shit!

This is true

t. Jew

Also I wish you slavshits would stop ddosing Sup Forums already

Take a read through some of their books. You'll see what they really think of you.

From my point of view, the goyim are evil

You're just jealous because you're a stupid slavshit and Jews cucked your country

watch yourself schlomo, the talmud says you can be punished for leaking jewish secrets

Why do the jews grow big beards just like the annunaki deities?

Why are you khazars such disgusting pieces of shit?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrFd_T12Y0

bump

Judaism is the religion of peace,op you are a Judaphobic bigot.

Ha ha, well at least die jude have a sense of humor.

Judaism and s a cult that needs to be purged from every civilization. Zionism has to be outlawed.

synagoge of satan
gas them all

it's a religion of piss

In the sense that "Satanism" means pursuit of occult power, you're absolutely right, they've done that from day one. So why do you think the (literal) Merchants of ancient Rome spread Christianity to the Goyim? The religion that bans research and practice of the occult on pain of death, in the same way that it prohibits Gentiles to own a banking industry but permits it to Jews?

Face it Sup Forums, Christfags are the victims of the worst Jewing in Western history.

Exactly. Let the jews rape you and I'll make them suffer for it one day. Just keep waiting for my return sheep.

The ultimate red pill is becoming a jew and embracing their game. You can't beat them because they rule the known universe. Why not just join them and enjoy the enslaving? Where do I sign, jews, I'm tired of being goy.

if they are worshiping satan then that means jesus is the son of the devil and christianity is basically judaism

Why not do the entire world a favor and have all Serbs commit suicide?

Also, the obligatory >Muh Synagogue of Satan
To early Christfags, you were a "Jew" if you were "Circumcised in the Heart" (Romans 2:29) - If you weren't a Christfag, or were of a heretical sect of Christfags, or were an actual racial Jew who hadn't converted to Christianity, you were considered "Not a Jew." And of course if you were one of the actual Merchants spreading Christianity, you didn't regard the Gentiles under your sway as anything more than Children of Satan - Hence Gentiles reading Revelations would interpret the former definition, and Jewish "Christians" would interpret the latter.
The alternate interpretation, that Racial Jews had nothing to do with Christianity, is the worst combination of "WE WUZ" and "PURE COINCIDENCE" Sup Forums has ever subjected itself to - History going back to Ancient Greece describes the Hebrews as exactly the same usurers and nation-wreckers that they are today. Christianity was Marxism 1.0, designed specifically to usurp the Patrician class of Rome, and spread by, again, *Literal* Merchants.
Sup Forums should be ashamed of itself for allowing itself to get Jewed so badly.

I'm not a Serb, Ramirez.