Is she the future of sports broadcasting?

Is she the future of sports broadcasting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kxhUynNaNnQ?t=18m7s
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72159449
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

i saw her once on colin's show she tries to be funny and it's painful

all of this shit needs to go
>analysis
>reactions
>sports ""journalism""
>sports """humour"""
>he-said she-said bullshit
no. you're a sports channel, show me sports or fuck off. I'd rather watch austrian 3rd division water polo than a bunch of overpaid, heavily made-up fuckwads "banter" about the game last night

true the only place it can work is when people like bill burr or norm macdonald throw it into the rest of their show

She has a shit chin. I wouldn't hit that with a 10ft pole. I do not want my son to have a weak chin.

until she suffers a career ending pregnancy

did someone say weak chin?

Look at this faggot. His little kingdom is crumbling because he could not out alpha the important world leaders.

Meanwhile look at OJ. Nigga had such a strng chin that he manged to convince white people he is one of them and despite years of disregarding blacks he is still worshiped by them and a good boy who din do nuffin in their eyes.

>feet's

Are you saying blacks don't have strong chins lol you lost us there bud

Sultan Erdogan also has a bit of a weak chin, he's going to get bodied by based Deutschland

post feets

>Turkroach mad as fuck that his Daesh buddies couldn't remove Assad

lmao

Not until nudes get leaked

Thank God her shit show got cancelled. She's painfully unfunny.

She is so fucking hot

Does she masturbate on camera?

Why is her smile carved into her cheeks with a stanley knife?

She is a massive twat

FIX YOUR TOOTH

I want to sex her

I remember when CL nights used to be
>Football
>Wacky Heineken/PS2 sponsor commercial
>A short clip with famous players doing fancy moves while techno music was playing

Truly those were comfy times

Assad is based and /ourguy/ you cuck faggot

thats because women arent funny.

even if theres a man feeding a woman jokes, and there would be a chance the man telling the joke would result in burning the house down, she's still a woman and its less funny.

having said that she is so pretty. like 8.9 pretty

I want to cum on her feet.

yesh

how did you get that from what he said dumbass

How much does she charge for sex?

She's the future of feet

Is she thicc like Rachel though?

if you want sports humor get an actual comedian to talk about sports, like sports show with norm

How long until Mia Khalifa gets her own show?

What did he mean then captain?

is t-mac /ourguy/? he sure is /myguy/ desu. pippen is alright but pierce has some major PTSD about leballerina

BRB using imagination because no foot pics.

How does Norm's garbage time compare?

youtu.be/kxhUynNaNnQ?t=18m7s

depends, how are her farts?

do people unironically watch this show? It's on in the middle of the day when everyone is at work so I'm assuming they target blacks.

It's always on at a restaurant I go to for lunch and they're always just talking about shoes or tweets.

Did somebody talk about chins?

Shit, I hope not. Fan channels like Arsenal Fan TV is the future. Radio and TV is dead.

>Leafs

I want her to make me lick her feet clean and kiss them all over then suck on her toes while I beat off and cum on her toes

bit gay m8

You just know.

How do you expect them to fill 24 hours of sports entertainment? These are their attempts to entertain us. Using a pretty girl who knows a thing or two about a sport is a decent place to start.

The use the weird-faced Jewish woman

By airing actual sports?

Agreed, but again, there is only so much live sports content they can air, and nobody wants to watch re-aired or non-live sports. Like the news channels, these networks need filler content. It's natural that this filler is of lower quality.

Somehow Eurosport manages to fill two channels with sports during the day/early night and offers more sports in their online player if/when there are multiple events on at the same time.

Sure some of it is niche sports but that's still better than talking heads without any actual content analyzing tweets.

>Eurosport manages to fill two channels
>niche sports
We have over a dozen options, double if you're bilingual. And this is the land of niche sports, my friend. I think we're just spoiled and over-saturated. Some of these things will correct themselves.

Paul pierce makes this picture lmaoooo

if im being honest it's PFT and Big Cat

JUST LOOK HOW FUCKING FUNNY SHE IS!!!!

I miss Hernandez.

> WHY WON'T MY JIHADIS DEFEAT ASSAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Go to bed Fethullah

SHES
JUST
US

Rachel Nicoles has a fat ass too

good taste

fucking, this. do away with colin cowshit and literally the stupidest "commentator" in the western world, jim rome. these talking heads are absolute garbage when it comes to "sports commentary".

It's because women are never forced to learn. When men tell unfunny jokes nobody laughs so we learn. Women get praised for anything though so they don't really learn

I honestly don't know

>still no feet pics

what the hell is wrong with you people

>not posting the GOAT pic

her smile is cute. CUTE

>spends 3 hours a day trying to improve her looks
yeah for sure my man the future of sports broadcasting

put on some more makeup

i remember this thread, was up for a week
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72159449

although that metrosexual soccer star does too and he's the most famous athlete in the world

yeah she's fake woman pretty though, not roll out of bed and be handsome at age 42

see women absolutely suck lol

too normie now

Sports Chicks, smashing the patriarchal sports world two boobs at a time

wouldnailagainstawallroundthebackofanirishbarinboston/10

The fuck is wrong with her mouth? She has a muppet face

Do you have brain damage?

Pippen played for my local basketball team so he's /myguy/

>guy passed out while fucking her after prom
>said it was from altitude sickness
Kek