NO EVIDENCE THIS WAS A TERRORIST-DIRECTED ATTACK

Department of Homeland Security Secretary:

>NO EVIDENCE THIS WAS A TERRORIST-DIRECTED ATTACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psFnzM-F33s
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/isis-announced-florida-attack-three-days-ago/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

911 calls and terrorists claims no longer count as evidence

it wasnt though, he apparently phoned 911 and pledged himself to IS right before he did it. you can say it was terrorist inspired but how can you argue directed?

the guy who did it was a terrorist and directed himself according to the ideals of islamic terrorism

this is full on damage control

Wtf is wrong with wrong with our government? Holy fuck, they're stupid

Didn't a confirmed isis twitter account say it was? That's what it said on the news here.

>muslim kills 50 people
>yells allah akbar
>tells the 911 operator he is doing it in the name of Islam for ISIS
>specifically pledged his allegiance to Abu Bakhr Al-Baghdadi while on 911
>his father praises the taliban
>ISIS claims responsibility.

Nope, No Islam or terrorism here folks.

What the fuck does "terrorist-directed attack" mean? That it was directed by terrorists? Towards them? I mean Mateen was a terrorist (by definition) and he directed the attack didn't he? Does he mean "externally-directed?" Why not just say "there is, as of now, no evidence that this attack was directed by ISIS or any other external terrorist organization?" Man, the gymnastics of the terminology in this shit is getting ridiculous.

Be happy that they're this stupid. Shit like this will make people vote trump.

>maybe if we say he wasnt DIRECTED by terrorists to do it people wont think he didnt do it FOR terrorists

>you can say it was terrorist inspired but how can you argue directed?

why would they even announce if it was directed or not

it's still terrorism

>yfw terrorism is now a blacklisted word we can't call muslims even if they kill 50 people for political/religious reasons

>
Stupid monkey nigger just being ignorant

A terrorist attack that was not directed by overseas terrorists is somehow not a terrorist attack now?

MUSLIM APOLOGISTS STRIKE AGAIN

It's terrorism, but he didn't get marching orders from anyone. He wasn't part of an organization He was just a fanboy who did a tribute.

According to their own CVE (Countering Violent Extremism) directive, he is correct. Unfortunately, their directive prohibits them from using actual Muslim Brotherhood published source material that call for Individual Jihad (aka lone wolf attacks), to define such activity in fact as DIRECTED attacks.

It's almost a cliche that leftists change the meaning of words, and prioritize narrative over fact, but that's exactly what the CVE does.

youtube.com/watch?v=psFnzM-F33s

What's worse: an attack by foreigners that recently entered the U.S., or a homegrown terrorist attack by a second-generation Muslim immigrant?

Really makes you think.

You guys are such a buncha retarded cry-babies.

The obvious implication is that there is no evidence that a terrorist organization coordinated with the perpetrator.

You've decided to be offended by the phrasing of a statement that you understood with 100%, crystal-clarity.

You are SJWs.

>waaaahhhh don't use words I decide to reinterpret!

Fucking stupid little babies.

So guess that means we can't blame ISIS, just Islam?

To the spergs ITT

He is saying ISIS did not orchestrate the attack.

However. That is damage control for the fact he acted on his own and was inspired

Yeah. Because ISIS claiming responsibility doesn't anything, does it?

I guess McVeigh wasn't a terrorist either then.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/isis-announced-florida-attack-three-days-ago/

is that not being directed?

>ISIS say they're going to attack florida
>Shooter pledges alleigence to ISIS
>ISIS takes credit for shooting

CMON GUYS, TOTALLY NOT A TERROR ATTACK

He was still a lone wolf heavily inspired by radical islam's teachings and ISIS.
Isis doesn't operate with cells anymore, they want individuals to act.

We can shit more on Islam/Quaran than just radicals.

Good.

If it's the fault of ISIS, it cannot be blamed on guns.

Therefore, ISIS -must- be innocent for the narrative to be continued.

I am seeing leftists DEFENDING ISIS as innocent in this attack from the moment it happened.
They all rushed to claim it's not their fault.

For those with a short memory: during the 2012 election period, Benghazi happened. In September 11, 2012.
For nine days, the media attacked Romney and Obama blamed it on a video. He even had the video-maker arrested.
Only later did we finally learn the truth and piece the facts together to get a clear picture, that it was an Islamic attack on the US and Hillary was complicit in the murder of US citizens.

>thinking it matters that he wasn't officially linked to ISIS.

that's why he did it. he literally said that's why he did it. let's completely ignore his 911 call.

if i slaughtered a group of people at a bah mitzvah . and claim i did it in the name of nazism, it really doesn't matter if i had any officials ties to nazi organizations.

The fuck does that have to do with anything? The statement is 100% accurate. Everyone who speaks English understood EXACTLY what the statement was.

And the people sperging out because they would have preferred a different choice of phrasing?

Are nothing but little bitches, EXACTLY the same as the "SJWs" and their asexual-panda-trans-fart-kin.

Tired of this ISIS inspired and ISIS directed.
Need to determine which on it was, but it was done in the name of ISIS so I am just not buying that it was not terrorism.

IT SAYS

>TERRORIST-DIRECTED ATTACK

NOT

>TERRORIST ATTACK

nobody said it wasnt a terrorist attack. they merely said it wasnt a terrorist attack he was tasked to do from other terrorists

everyone relax Obama just hired this new PR guy.

Only if an intelligence agency allows, encourages or organises an attack is it officially a terrorist attack (to terrorise the public for political purposes). It's just a "lone wolf" otherwise.

He called 911 and declared loyalty to ISIS.

ISIS claimed responsibility for his actions.

How is it not terrorism?

So that just means all Muslims are potential threats? Got it,

>it's a nigger.

Sounds to me like someone is projecting

it's not not terrorism

I guess not. He wasn't being directed by an established terrorist organization and wasn't officially allied with any terrorist group.

Seems like the definition of terrorist is whatever the current administration needs it to be.

isis literally tells mudshits to do lone wolf attacks

>not directed

Not even good bait.

Jeh Johnson, the guy who is eternally soft on Muslims, and is partially responsible for this attack, says it isn't terror. SOUNDS LEGIT.

>Change the language you use to conform to my subjective assumptions about your word choice!
You literally are SJWs.

Not "you're analogous to SJWs." You actually are SJWs.

Your posts reek of trailer park trash.
Go back to school and get your G.E.D.

I wasn't aware that you needed a valid terrorist membership ID card to commit acts of terrorism..

They did orchestrate the attack, in a way. Their whole battle plan is to radicalize muslims living in Western nations, not directly give them orders. THIS IS THEIR GOAL.

It was a radical homosexual attack. He was attacking the other homos for not adopting his own homosexual worldview.

>waaaahhhh don't use words I decide to reinterpret!

Reinterpret? None of my post was reinterpreted. Everything was as it was said. The only ones reinterpeting things are our left wing

>He may have said he was aligned with ISIS
>But he didn't mean it
>This isn't about Islam you see
>it's about whites being oppressive.

>obvious implication
The snakes don't use language to obfuscate and confuse to make things "obvious" for people

Is the Saudi bribery that bad that they can't even name the cause of the massacre?

not just all muslims all ideologies

This is really stupid i can't understand the definitions they are going for here. Are not all spree shootings a form of terrorism?

Even the school shootings are an attack against society they just don't have a clear ideology behind them other than teenage edginess.

>to stupid to see the obvious narrative they're trying to set

LE UR SJWS!!!!

They're establishing an official story now.

too*

First post best post

Obama wants to turn the narrative of a terrorist attack, admitted by the terrorist, into some anti gun grabbing mass shooting (which it also is)

They are playing the word game. They cant say it wasnt terrorism so they say its not terrorist directed. The subject should be the Department of Homeland Security tells us what we already know.

So random, non-terrorist affiliated Muslims commit terrorism? But I thought #NotAllMuslims.

No it literally doesn't.

Why wouldn't they claim responsibility? What is the down side? They get to boast about a successful terrorist attack. But that doesn't mean that they were the ones who planned it. Who ordered it. And there is a meaningful difference. In theory the NSA would intercept an order and plans. But if its some asshole who's acting alone, then unless they're going to minority report that shit there's little hope the US can actually stop it.

As much as I am gas the Muslims holy war now
DIRECTED is the key word here ISIS didint direct the attack he may have been motivated by them but there is no evidence they orchestrated this

not really without proof of coordination and i'm sure this clown's emails, texts, chats, and everything have been scrubbed by now.

still a terrorist attack. still inspired by and done in the name of isis. someone from isis just didn't say. "hey omar, go shoot up a gay club."

Wow, this is pretty dirty. American people get thrown under the bus for the sake of le Arab allies.

Omar "Killer Queen" Mateen decided that if he couldn't be gay, no one could.

Terrorist-DIRECTED. It means ISIS didn't tell him to do it. Doesn't mean it wasn't a terrorist attack. Goddamn you people, work on your vocabulary.

So he was in no way influenced by propaganda or inspired to follow in the foot steps of other so called martyrs?

He worked in an admittedly corrupt security agency that smuggle people into he US illegally, came from a family which openly supported the Taliban, and yet this man has no further ties to terrorism despite his unyielding potential to influence IS presence in the US.

He killed 40-50 people as we, and that takes balls whether it was right or not. I'm calling bullshit on this. It's just the globalist establishment trying to lie about open borders policies again.

Was it all a misunderstanding then?

Summer and shills. This will be a heavy drinking summer for me Sup Forums

It was just a prank bro

Hm... really makes you think.

It means none of their higher ups ordered him to do it. He did it for them anyways and they will gladly accept responsibility. Their ideas inspired him to act on his own which proves the ideology to be even more dangerous.

>terrorism is only terrorism when I say it is
>it's only terrorism when it's white straight cis conservative males

cucked

What percentage of Somalia is muslim again?
99?

Not them, but the dude was an ISIS sympathizer and did this shouting a pledge to ISIS. He was affiliated, if not directly involved. Thus this makes him by definition a terrorist of radical Islam.

no proof any of that happened is there?

Listen, it's not terrorism that's actually terrorism. This is a very complicated form of terrorism that only a terrorist inspired terrorist could commit. This terrorism is not terrorism the way that normal terrorists terrorize. This has nothing to do with with Islamic terror.

1 POST BY THIS ID
STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS
SAGE HIDE REPORT YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS

Nigger tier stupid. Cook up some interesting spin, but for "Jeh" to bold face claim plainly shows patent laziness on order of the most intense stereotype.

This whole thing, start to finish is cultural Marxism AIDS. If Hitler won, we'd be talking about expeditions to Alpha Centuri and trips to Saturn. Instead, I'm watching OAN interview a tranny to comment on a predominantly Latino homosexual nightclub attacked by an Afghani Moslem 1st generation immigrant who declared his allegiance to a US-Saudi-Israeli Islamic meme organization.

Come on guys diversity is our strength.

Obabo and his white progressive followers have now introducted a new phrase: "terrorist directed"

This brown was a homosexual muslim at war with himself. Meanwhile we now have third world wars between muslim browns and LGBT browns out in our streets.

Progressives are still stretching reality to blame straight white America for all of this.

This guy is a gift that keeps on giving.

>raised by pro Taliban parents
>sperged out on 9/11 so hard that he got put into special ed
>closet gay reject
>registered democrat
>sperged about killing gays, niggers and kuffars all the time at work
>went to Saudi Arabia twice
>sperged all over his social media with ISIS shit
>no chance go go to paradise as Allah rejects all faggots
>goes full /r9k/ autism mode
>only way to go is full martyr mode, claim 72 virgins, please daddy and allah
>calls 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS before shooting up 100 people in a gay club

N-no i-i-i'ts not i-islam, n-no it's not t-t-terrorism, n-no nobody pulled any strings.

You can't make this shit up.

the more they deny it the harder it's going to hit when the normies catch wind.
This will only aid Trump

checked and the normies already know.
My greentext was more or less how swiss media reports on it.

Reminder that they are spinning it as a lone wolf attack because they want to do to the US what they have done to Europe with immigrants.

Reminder that God Emperor knows this.

Dylan Roof wasn't directed by anyone. Breivik wasn't directed by anyone. San Bernadino shooters weren't directed by anyone.

Ofucko has stopped law enforcement from doing their jobs because it would be racist, and so they can keep wokring on ethnic displacement of Whites and so shootings like this can happen and can increase in number and they can continue to take away our rights.

I for one want to thank these dumb sandniggers for ensuring a Trump presidency

Even cucked german media called it
>Islamic motivated terrorism
just a min ago in the late night news.
kek

Was the night club a gun free zone?

It wasn't terrorism though...

The guy was a patron of the night club for years. Got cucked by his gay lover and wanted revenge. He used his Muslim faith to justify his actions.

#Not all Muslims

Like there can be any muslim terror attacks on American soil during Obama's term. That's not his legacy. He's the guy who made peace with Islam and rescued the West from white men.

ISIS literally said 3 days earlier that Florida was to be attacked and it was. They also said for people to carry out attacks by themselves.

ISIS gave two direct orders and they claimed responsibility for the attack. It was directed by the organization, however, he may not of had any contact with them overseas.

Its "not terrorism" because jews don't get to push the stocks of some company down 300m in the aftermath.

He just won't quit with he social commentary

Remember, 2 + 2 = 5

fuck off chaim

May I join you? :^)

>DHS subcontractor mudslimes shoots up a night club and pledges alliegence to ISIS
>DHS Rep says not terror motivated or else they would be held accountable in the public eye

I'm not falling for this shit

>one post by OP
into the trash it goes