Haven't been on here since 2012. WTF happened?

Haven't been on here since 2012. WTF happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ8giRLUxMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You matured by about 5 or 6 years

Do you have amnesia, stupid person? We were talking about how you're a failure at life and should consider suicide.

Bone Crusher - Never Scared (Football Mix)
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ8giRLUxMo

daily reminder this is what the rest of the world thought of Sup Forums in 2008

feels bad man, now it's a hip hop haven.

it improved exponentially

lmao the oldfags lost we love rap now :^)

>dragonforce
ive been lurking since 2014 and I havent seen a single serious dragonforce thread/discussion

was this actually a thing?

at first Sup Forums was just Sup Forums and Sup Forums cross-posters because those are the most popular boards on here, but then serious music fans found it and basically ran the casuals off by posting more than them. Dragonforce was already a meme from the rest of the site

we gotta bring this shit back

>tfw you can't turn back time

;_;

Make Sup Forums great again!

the sticky should be changed, the motto no longer applies. Change it to Lil Plunph or something. Tagline "we got da best hooks in town"

No part of the sticky fits with the board anymore.

indie Sup Forums was best Sup Forums
literally prove me wrong

"stp cring an gett laeyyd xddxD"

>[...] that nodoby's heard about
do you guys really believe this? this board is reddit tier in terms of obscure bands

sadly this

2012/2013 was the best year for feels

>tfw no gf

You might get banned for saying that these days

ugh

every day some new kid comes to this board to tell everyone about the amazing and super obscure and weird band he discovered, Neutral Milk Hotel.

>dragonforce
>pretentious

incredible

>The Antlers, ITAOTS and AnCo threads everywhere every day

I mean when I was 18 this wasn't so bad. Also Wojack being exclusively a Sup Forums meme posting about "feels" was actually acceptable

>literally every normie art student at college's record collection for the past couple of decades
>obscure
i bet these people think saying they like Daydream Nation and The Velvet Underground & Nico makes them patrician.

t. guaranteed replies

Possibly.

Most of these albums are pretty damn popular
Funny how none of that would be called patrician now