Draybaby btfo

Draybaby btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swYn2SeoJxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As someone who grew up around niggers and played sports with them my entire life, Draymond Green is everything i hate about niggers.

dumb nigger

Did he seriously not notice that he's never worn that jersey? Dude's only been in the league since 2012

but why is he wearing an nba jersey if he doesn't know or care about apehoop?

apparently Floyds wife was caught cheating with CJ Watson or something

being racist makes me sooooooo cooool r-right guys??!

Don't tell me you have seen lots of people wearing yankees hats.

>the only reason to say something racist is to try to appear cool

holy fuck DESTROYED

CJ Watson (Warrior's former #23) slept with Floyd's baby mama.

cuck

upboated :^)

# R E K T
R
E
K
T

fresh off the boat

fucking hell. conor is a next level in the banter game. this is brutal.

This shit is so forced and juvenile.

MMA and boxing are both for fucking faggots.
What pathetic profession.

How can Twitter shitskins ever recover? BTFO at their own game of chimping tweets

damn, this kid better watch out who he roasts next or he could get killed

Fighting is the ultimate sport lad.

maybe if you are so low IQ you are illiterate, leaving you more time to pick up heavy objects and put them back down for "training"

What sport doesn't require weight training laddie?

>tf
>tp
Checks out.

>twitter

IF DIS WAZ A ROIL FOITE YEWD BEH DED ARREDY

dray need to stay in his lane

I keep hoping to read about Draymond Green dying in a car accident or getting shot in a club or something. Literally the biggest faggot in all of sports.

haha wtf i love mcgregor now

he just unknowingly gave this Watson-floyd shit exposure. dude is s legit dumbfuck lol

It'll all be fun when we get double our money because every white, spic, and chink is so desperate to see Floyd lose that they're gonna bet on Conor.

he's a dumbfuck nigger though so he doesn't realize anything. he's oblivious to how big of a faggot he is.

Just looked that basketball guy up, his salary is basically Conor's net worth. Floyd was right, Dana White is a fucking pimp who takes all their money.

His response was fucking embarrassing

draymond looking like a fat bitch desu

cringe

Why do people keep listening to what this dumb ass paddy has to say? Social media was a mistake

Not surprising. He probably thinks he won in that exchange.

>that second post
Given that media tour, I doubt he came up with that by himself.

sounds like a redditor desu

Can confirm. Grew up in mostly black neighborhood. In highschool there was a small section of non blacks and we would self-seggregate from them. Draymond embodies what it is to be a nigger.

get that weak shit outta here

>Hahahaha

McGregor is plebbit but this was funny desu

YYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Goddamn I want Conor to win so bad. It's a fucking shame he won't.

draymond is just an embarrassing nigger and chimp-out artist, he's literally retarded, remember when he said msg not playing and music during the first half against gsw was disrespectful and embarrassing, lol what a dumb spook.

he unironically browses that cancer site and even has an account iirc

AYO

>American Sup Forums

Loool how could your response to getting destroyed on your own instagram page be this fucking bad

ROCKYTOP

You think it's all, and then the tripsman brings this

Couldn't he just pay people to draft insults for him? This was pathetic

He should, his internet defense wouldn't even get a roster spot

What's the difference between 'bruh' and 'bro' lads? Enlighten me.

bro is actually your bro. bruh is dismissive.

Shit Conor been a Raiders fan even when they were trash

Conor's publicist thought it would be good to wear it because of the alleged Floyd connection as outlined by these two gentlemen, below.
I don't think she even told Conor why he was wearing it, though:

Black Americans are not used to white people responding back with banter because white americans are usually pussies. When something like this happens they are awestruck.

same thing, maybe "bro" is a little more serious and "bruh" sometimes conveys an annoyed tone, but usually they're interchangeable

>hahahahaha!!!!
>Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

should've wore the cj watson bulls jersy, 100% more eye pleasing

draymond would sleep conor within one round on the real though

Literally cringe

Now i cant decide who i hate more, gayweather or lelbon?
Fuck it, i'll just hate on all niggers.

It went full nigger mode. AYO BITCH LET ME GET SUM PUSSY.......wut...no? FUK YOU DEN BITCH.

>being this insecure about black people
did a "nigger" fuck your girlfriend or something?

6'7 - 230lb would lose to 5'9 - 150lb

right

I love the go-to response every time McGregor quips back with some nasty banter.

>h-he's racist!

It's like you can't insult a black person for being an idiot. If you insult a stupid white person that's acting like a fool, that's fine. But if you insult a black person that's acting like a fool, MUH RACISM!

>Bay area stand up

So bad you grew in that shithole you call america. I cannot even imagine to be raised like this.

lol

draymond would get choked out in 5 seconds

you think conor is stronger than draymond?

weightclasses are a thing for a reason, mightymouse is way better fighter than conor, you think he'd beat draymond too?

The absolutely madman

Weight classes are a thing for world class trained professional fighters. Not for flabby loud-mouth chimps.

Draygod 4d chess

>thinking bitch tits green is impressive physically

conor isn't some jacked manlet like woodley, draymond would be way stronger

That's seriously the worst part, he's trying to get people behind him in the most blatant way possible

> go train bum!
KEKED HARD

joe rogan already said conor is a strong motherfucker. like really strong. are you saying you know better than joe rogan?

>bay area standup
>green is from michigan

strong for a guy who looks like a little boy

he would have meant for his size

>bruh

fucking niggers

>drayboon absolutely seething

no but whatever. you know better than joe rogan.

Green was only able to bench press 185lbs 9 times at the NBA combine. Stop lying to yourself.

he wasn't talking about vs a 6'7 250lb guy, guarantee you that, go to bed you neet faggot

so in 2011 he could bench more than conor weighs easily?

SHIIIT HE'D GET REKT

why you dickrides so delusional, size matters

that isn't how you quantify strength. if you are strong, being less strong than some massive guy doesn't make you any weaker, it makes him stronger. you sure are stupid, PPSB.

Benching 185 9 times is insanely weak. High school kids would laugh at that. Take your L and move on.

then why the fuck you insinuating that conor is stronger than draymond, theres no way

6 years ago, still more than conor weighs, has he got weaker since joining the nba? thats strange everyone else balloons

Shaq is the model black

youtube.com/watch?v=swYn2SeoJxw

How can Conor McMeme ever recover from this?

conor is certainly stronger than a lanklet apehooper. that nigboog wouldn't last a second in the cage with conor, you utter shitter shattered public school "educated" moron.

>c.j watson

who? that guy who played at PAOK? kek

Can you imagine the shitstorm on Sup Forums if he does win? It'd be bigger than >TORRES and >7-1 imo.