Tries to be diverse

>tries to be diverse
>this is somehow pushing an agenda

What kind of agenda exactly? The simple acknowledgment that other people exist with their own lives and stories?

That's the "agenda" so many of you can't stomach?

Even after all those other people were more than happy to relate to stories about people who didn't look like themselves?

What happened to this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/
indiewire.com/2016/12/rogue-one-star-wars-gareth-edwards-interview-1201752554/
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cha-ching!

0.00004$ had been transferred to your account

You can't reason with cry baby Nazis

This board is full of self-admitted racists that wholeheartedly believe diversity in media is pushing an anti-white agenda.

Sup Forums's majority are these people. Hence the reason why this board has become an outlet for Sup Forums shitposting.

There's your answer. It is impossible to reason with them.

see this

*sigh* op....only white people should be playing aliens in space....

Stronk White Womyn and her Minoriteam vs the Evil White Supremacist Males

It's not the casting, it's not he diversity. It's the shitty condensing producers and marketers who just keep blabbing about it constantly.

It's the dozens of think pieces from shitty internet writers that try their hardest to make you feel like a piece of shit because something you like has too many white people in it.

It distracts you from the movie. It's thrown in your face if you dislike the movie. How many tweets did we see after Force Awakens that were literally "If you don't love Rey, You are sexist."

It's bullying. "If you don't like what I like then you are a bad human being."

Nobody gave a shit about diversity of The Fast and Furious cast. And those movies have been diverse as fuck for a decade.

It's the 'duh'-genda. Instead of making something of quality they market 'diversity' so idiots will be placated.

Let me tell you what Sup Forums unironically believes.

(((Jews))), which control Hollywood (and the world) cast non-white characters as part of plot to normalize racemixing to wipe out the white race

Because its the "we need to appeal to the Asian market but don't want to have an Asian lead"

Also Mexicans just because

And I'm not even white

>condensing

That is actually correct, and I'm a libtard.

I don't mind the brown masses of the future. It makes me feel good that I helped lift them up.

>feigning ignorance
No need. You are already a libtard.

if they would just STFU about the racial stuff nobody would care.

I guess clickbait articles gotta make money somehow.

>What kind of agenda exactly?
The agenda is to get social media talking about a movie they're trying to sell to everyone by any means necessary. Movie companies figured out they don't have to pay people to advertise the movie if they can convince you that you're doing something good for humanity by promoting this movie.

>diverse team of minorities try to challenge the evil white supremacist (human) empire
>get utterly fucking destroyed

fuck off you hypocrit

You forgot
>but I'll still boycott

I'd rather live in a white country, so would most white people. I don't want to be reminded of how rapidly US demographics are changing

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/

I don't give a fuck about who's cast as what. How about you talk about the actual movie and process and why you're not a talentless PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING HACK TRASH DIRECTOR, JJ Abrams, instead of your fucking agendas? How are you going to make the world a more diverse and accepting place when all I can associate your diverse movies with is shit quality because all you cared about was diversity in the first place?

>That feel when the cucks failed

Why's it a big deal if Disney starts making mediocre or bad Star Wars movies or tries to have lots diversity or feminist themes in the movies? What's even bad about that?

90% of the people on here complaining probably hadn't thought about Star Wars for more than a few minutes in the past few years before they heard that Episode 7 was being made. Grow up, it's a silly war movie for kids.

You sound like a triggered child who needs to get the fuck over his internet problems and get a life. Tweets? Feminists? Condensending producers and MARKETERS? FAST AND FURIOUS?!

When did Sup Forums become home of the sensitive little fuckin kids?

Theese movies will be nothing more than toy comercials and agenda pieces, nothing more

Boycott it if you will but I encourage everyone that was a fan to seek out new franchises that deserve a chance and give them your affection

Let Star Wars die

>You sound like a triggered child who needs to get the fuck over his internet problems and get a life.
Don't project :^)

Your candidate lost. This shitty movie won't change that.

When they realized these filmmakers cared more about pleasing social media instead of making a good movie. You're basically seeing actually movie fans losing their shit because they see all of this for what it is.

Jesus fuck this entire website is terribly biased and has the most obvious narrative I've ever seen. More than half of this site isn't even factual.
>chattel slavery wasn't that bad
What sort of retards run this site?

Another issue is that this is being aimed at kids so they grow up complacent and ok with the idea of becoming a minority

the world of the brown is one of suffering and slavery to the powers of the elite

You are NOT helping them but condemning them to legitamite oppression

It's funny because white supremacists have been using movies to push their bullshit agenda since day one. The only difference is, their agenda is full of hate crimes and ignorant isolationist nonsense while modern "agendas" are employed to make as much money as possible (i.e. providing what audiences want in popular art).

Sup Forums can fuck off.

>“It’s been very easy in the past to label it as we’re the good guys and they’re the bad guys,” said Edwards. “And I’m sure like they feel they’re the good guys and we’re the bad guys. And the goal of a lot of films used to be: If we just eliminate the bad guys, we win. But I think a more modern, realistic viewpoint is that no one’s good, no one’s evil and the only real way we’re going to stop wars is to understand each other better, come together and empathize with them. And this film tried to take away the black and white and make it more gray. You even see the point of view of the bad guys and you start to understand what [the Empire] tried to do.”

-director of Rogue One

u sound mad. Abrams isn't even the director

>Every character dies
So why do we hate this? It sounds like kino

lel, they source everything on their site with mostly academic articles and gov. information.
trying reading it or being more open minded

>your candidate lost

Yeah, in june of 2016. Bernie 2020

I can definitely agree with that sentiment, only hole in your theory is I've heard the movie's quite good, but I haven't seen it yet so, you know, other people's opinons.

>The most diversive cast gets killed and slaughtered by white supremacists
>This movie is hated by Sup Forums
?

>Jesus fuck this entire website is terribly biased and has the most obvious narrative I've ever seen. More than half of this site isn't even factual.
>What sort of retards run this site?

Yeah, it's shit now. It used to be better years ago. Then the "alt-right" learned they could influence public opinion by spamming racist bullshit (as opposed to doing it ironically to mock the people who truly believed it) and, unfortunately, it seems to have put Donald fucking Trump in the White House.

Not that Hillary was much better, but any of the other GOP candidates would have been...

Who invited you Sup Forumsmblr? Shouldn't you still be literally shaking now?

>they source everything on their site with mostly academic articles and gov. information.
Not really, they cherrypick data, pick and choose how to interpret information or flat out refuse to talk about ENTIRE studies already done. This is exactly what propaganda looks like.
>half truths disguised as legit statistics
>misrepresented numbers to fit a narrative
>working backwards from evidence to keep a specific narrative
If you don't understand why these "sources" are contorted to adjust for their message, you are a gullible retard. But I'm sure you Sup Forumsfaggots love it. Since it tells you want you want to hear.

Anyone who argues that chattel slavery was like being a servant is literally out of their fucking minds.

>wholeheartedly believe diversity in media is pushing an anti-white agenda

>It used to be better years ago.
How? All of their conclusions are still wrong. I'm still sort of triggered at how unscientific their info is about chattel slavery....they write it off like it's nothing. I just don't see how you could convince people that chattel fucking slavery was "not that bad".

This website tries to cushion the horrors of the triangle slave trade. I can't even fathom why.

>only difference
No. Another difference is that they tended to be landmarks in filmmaking that pushed technical boundaries. Disney's shit on the other hand are just homogenized cash grabs that get by solely on brand recognition.

sorry man, but data is really easy to manipulate. Have you ever heard the saying about the 3 types of lies, and statistics being the worst one?

The entire fascist mantra is so convincing because it's based on real data, but yes, it's a. cherrypicked and b. usually only looking at the effects of something without illustrating the cause. It's best to see what other scholars thought of this person's work, and not just take whatever he says in his presentation as truth.

The thing about being too open minded is it turns you into a sponge.

They can't keep track of what to hate anymore. It's getting too difficult.

>thinking Bernie ever had a chance

I got a news flash for you neckbeards, being against white supremacism isn't being against white people.

>plot to normalize racemixing
No way!

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

But if you are against cop-killing BLM then that's raycisssss

Because there is nothing abnormal about racemixing, Sam. I'm sure you have a pre-written paragraph though about the downfall of fucking humanity because whites mix with non whites. Right?

He's not making this movie.

>being against white supremacism
>creating false boogeymen to push your leftist agendas

When people like you started infesting this board

The reverse is also true, shill.

Fucking Disney pushing their diversity bullshit

The original trilogy didn't have this bullsh-

>>chattel slavery wasn't that bad

I don't see that on that site

>there is nothing abnormal about racemixing

hmm, so why does it have to be pushed via propaganda that'd put the ussr to shame?

Like what?

I like how you have your history backwards, mate. Nobody goes to Sup Forums...

You faggots come here, get triggered at dumb shit, get btfo, then reverse the narrative and play pretend that it was everyone else around you who gets triggered.

You are all literally autists with no other forum to go to. Looking for an enemy to fight. To justify being alive.

>cop killing
lmao white devils kill cops more than anyone else. Besides, who gives a fuck about donut eating pigs?

>false boogeymen
Sup Forumstards have been a thing for a few years now.

Read the entire section on chattel slavery....

The problem is that Empire had more going for it than Diversity.

Rogue One has nothing else. It's a diverse project. It's not a particularly good film.

May as well have been 3 minutes of a metaphorical rainbow of children holding hands and singing some flower child song about togetherness. Would've been a hell of a lot cheaper and generated millions in ad revenue.

Have you seen the movie yet?

>It's not a particularly good film.
-Star Wars fans
-general audiences
-China
-even Sup Forums now
ALL disagree with you and a few MDE fans still complaining about the diversity shit.

yep, and before that, they were regular users of every other board. before that they were on /new/. before that, they were, again, regular users

we aren't going away

that video is rage inducing, the media is so obvious now

They were never regular users.

For most sane people it's not the movie itself that is annoying. Every sperglord racist on this board loves The Matrix. Sup Forumsish folk constantly reference it with "MUH red pill" that movie was diverse as fuck.

For me it's the rah rah anti-white male headlines that the liberal internet bubble vomits out. It's the fact that a reviewer at the New Yorker can't give the movie a bad review without being attacked. It's the fact that Ghostbusters was considered a good movie before it even comes out. It's the fact that anything with a female or minority lead is given a free pass from criticism because it's considered "progressive" just for existing.

vacuous

They never made any noise before the last election so no one ever felt the need to give them a label so they don't get to complain about it now,.

Thanks for keeping the anti facist shills contained bros

>TEEHEE WE ARENT GOING AWAY
Then you will continue to get called the spergs that you are.

I don't know why you'd actively want to be thought of as a retard. On a board you have never been welcome.

>(((Jews))), which control Hollywood
Which is true. How much of a deluded idiot do you have to be not to accept this?

No_

While the people behind the casting are probably just trying something they think'll make money they're trying to please a movement that's openly anti-white at this stage, they don't even bother to hide it, just google "white male" and see all the dross coming from mainstream liberal outlets.

I don't mind watching a movie with literally no white-people in it but I do mind if that casting decision came about to please an openly anti-white movement.

>Not really, they cherrypick data, pick and choose how to interpret information or flat out refuse to talk about ENTIRE studies already done. This is exactly what propaganda looks like

show me where, I'm willing to look at other sites that might refute some of there info, but I've checked out their work and it's incredibly well sourced.

>If you don't understand why these "sources" are contorted to adjust for their message, you are a gullible retard. But I'm sure you Sup Forumsfaggots love it. Since it tells you want you want to hear.

Everyone gets that people use their own sources for their own ends, but in the article posted, they even use studies that go against their narrative.

>sorry man, but data is really easy to manipulate. Have you ever heard the saying about the 3 types of lies, and statistics being the worst one?

yes, everyone who's ever taken a statistics class had heard that, but you can guard against that with certain methods

>The entire fascist mantra

stop, believing that race is real doesn't make someone a facist. pretty much every human throughout history believed in race, it wasn't till post-WW2 that believing in race made someone a facist.

>usually only looking at the effects of something without illustrating the cause

they literally look at the cause though

> the entire board subscribes to my personal beliefs

>“It’s been very easy in the past to label it as we’re the good guys and they’re the bad guys,” said Edwards. “And I’m sure like they feel they’re the good guys and we’re the bad guys. And the goal of a lot of films used to be: If we just eliminate the bad guys, we win. But I think a more modern, realistic viewpoint is that no one’s good, no one’s evil and the only real way we’re going to stop wars is to understand each other better, come together and empathize with them. And this film tried to take away the black and white and make it more gray. You even see the point of view of the bad guys and you start to understand what [the Empire] tried to do.”

-director of Rogue One

Was that writer serious in his tweet? One or both of the writers might have written a movie with 'gray morality' involving "a white supremacist (human) organization" if they were serious about that tweet. People who think he was serious about his tweet should go see Star Wars: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in theaters soon at least once or twice to find out.

last election? you mean in 2012? yes "they" did.
tru Sup Forums didn't have a lot of traffic in '08, but a 4 year gap is too large to judge an website's profile.

>Which is true.
It really isn't, but you faggots refuse to acknowledge that your """"facts""" are delusional. It's the strongest case of cognitive dissonance I have ever seen. You even go as far as to make entire bullshit "statistics" up.

Let me repeat that for you, you are all literally so retarded, that you need to recreate facts about Jews.

>The current year
>Defending cops

wew lad.

butt-blasted libshit

This is an extremely unintelligent post. please stop

I was talking about the 2016 election because that's when the "alt right" label became a thing.

>People who think he was serious about his tweet should go see Star Wars: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in theaters soon at least once or twice to find out.

jej

doesnt change the fact that the main villians are white

>I'm willing to look at other sites that might refute some of there info
What "other side"? You mean the one side that is factually established and agreed upon by virtually every modern historian? You mean the side that has been cross-examined for decades with numerous sources, researchers and papers done to death on it?

No, all of a sudden, some Sup Forumsfag autism site has all the secret answers about how slavery wasn't that bad, race mixing is terrible and how blacks are subhuman genetically?

FUCKING GEEE, SURE LOOKS LIKE "SCIENCE" TO ME.

Why are you posting an average Sup Forumstard?

literally shaking
fuck you

HAHAHA ARE YOU A LITERAL JIDF SHILL? IS THIS FAGGOT TROLLING?

>y-you just buttblasted
>teeheeeheeeeee!!
I'm sure someone will take you seriously someday.

palatine was white senpai

Everything you wrote is irrelevant. Where have I made up statistics or recreated facts about Jews?

the MUH DIVERSITY cast is the good one, the whites are the bad ones.

MUH SPACE MAZIS

what do you expect from jews?

Oh, what's the matter, baby? I don't subscribe to your Jewish tricks meme?

Went to see this today. I didn't notice any kind of agenda. The girl isn't even the only protagonist and she needs the help of multiple male characters through all the movie, the only important black character is some crazy empire desertor who dies in a explosion and the rebels aren't even painted as saints, they feel more like terrorist that even kill inoccent people sometimes.
I don't understand why both people and some disney execs tried to turn this into a political statement.

then you're either new, or making shit up. /new/ was around in 2010, and Sup Forums came around in 2013 (i think)
telling people to "go back to Sup Forums" was a meme that started when Sup Forums came around. it was only cemented when certain touchy moderators started banning people and crying like babies, notably in Sup Forums and Sup Forums

If it's any consolation none of the films are particularly good.

They all have moments, and I'd be remiss if I said I didn't enjoy the universe and plot devices.

But overall the films are lacking. It's cool to remember and I welcome it's influence, but why would I ever rewatch any of the films?

Star Wars had the benefit of being visually original. Rogue One has the benefit of being...

It could've been a character drama, but based on Episode VII, Gareth Edwards and the lead writers, AND the franchise's history... well we knew that wasn't going to happen.

So what is the point of this "...story worth telling"? To make promote a vague, ambiguous message of diversity while ironically trashing the universe's own diversity for the sake of Earth's political agenda in a galaxy FAR FAR AWAY... and make a gorillion dollars.

Don't care who does or doesn't share my opinion. That's sort of the point of an opinion.