Your Name / Kimi no Na wa

Well, Sup Forums is Sup Forums, and since this movie is already 'global' in terms of popularity, I decided to create one here.

I think it's a beautiful movie with a great premise and an unexpected conflict.

What does Sup Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsrPAk8MmFM
youtube.com/watch?v=s0wTdCQoc2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

back to Sup Forums with your weebshit

also kys

It's a nice little film. While body switching as a story device isn't new I think it was done very well in Your Name. Having it mixed with the dream stuff was a nice touch. By the end I really believed in the formation of their relationship and found myself rooting for them to find each other. Thumbs up.

went in expecting weebshit, got a pretty good movie

I feel like it will be remade somehow in america, either live action or animated...most likely live action

>an unexpected conflict
fucking this
I expected that they'll just miss each other while trying to find one another.

>mfw Mitsuha died
I unironically took a 5 minute break from my pirated copy of this film to compose my self.

why don't you go back to your hiney threads?

Legitimately great film. Makoto Shinkai might have promising future head of himself if he keeps this up. The man's first wide release is the second highest grossing Japanese film ever. All of Miyazaki's films got BTFOd except Spirited Away.

Is it better than 5cm?

i want to watch this can I torrent this, I know its not playing ne where in my town.

yes there's already a torrent available in TBP though it's a shitty screener.

ok thanks for letting me know one exists my doode. but no way im getting it from honey pot bay. Ill look around though.

there's a thread in

Yes, and I fucking loved 5cm/s

Okay, but if I cry again I'm going to come back here to spam the board.

thanks for this. I might just wait for a blue ray torrent. I dont want to watch something like this through a screen. but looks good I loved 5cm.

try not to spam the board and cry

The funny thing is it could've ended like that and just been this painfully bittersweet Japanese melancholy story evoking the feeling you get when you fall in love in a dream and now the dream is over. Only with the added realism that the person you fell for was real and now they're gone.

Actually rescuing the story from that point turned out to be immensely satisfying though. Just finding out you can actually do the impossible, it's so insane and mind-blowing all at once.

There really hasn't been anything like it ever that manages to stay captivating throughout.

Is there a cool ending song like The Garden of Words and 5cmps?

youtube.com/watch?v=tsrPAk8MmFM

youtube.com/watch?v=s0wTdCQoc2k
>can I ask you Your Nameā„¢
Jesus christ

>yfw you realize that itomori was a real place

is this in the movie? WTF i love anime now