Will the king ever be dethroned?

WE

WUZ

ITT: retards

KANGZ

N

DAS RITE

HELLA DIVERSE

Of course people who hate Kendrick don't have the ability to say more than 2 words. Because if they could say any more, they actually have the ability to appreciate the music.

I think that kendick is a bit overatted

DAMN

I honestly think he is pretty overrated, ever since melon gave him a 10

Yes, but at least he's been the undisputed king for a good while.

DAS RITE WE THE BEST MUZIK

DAS RITE, MANE

Yes

Well, DAMN. was a terrible, incoherent mess that oozed insecurity like pus from every pore, so I'd say yes.

Nigga dethroned himself

This 100%. Why is fucking publication and list out there praising DAMN.? Its crap. The same with Jay Z's and Vince Staples albums. 2017 was shit for hip hop.

Hip Hop is not music.

Because of the fanboy mentality. You can't criticize THE KANG anymore, because of the good will he's garnered himself with his 2 incredible albums.
But in the rap community, people can't distinguish between artist and work - so anything he makes has to be a masterpiece, right?
DAMN. is where Kendrick got too much shit for actually criticizing the pathology of the American black community, so he basically turned himself into the common, insecure, fame-flaunting nigger rapper (And an autocaricature with the listening backwards thing). It's the saddest possible ending.

YOU TELL DEM WHITIES BROTHER!

>I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey
what did he mean by this?

>"Genre I don't like is not music"

This tbqh famalam