Explain to me why you need the right to own an AR-15. Like I totally agree with pistols and hunting rifles...

Explain to me why you need the right to own an AR-15. Like I totally agree with pistols and hunting rifles, ( own both) , but I can't see why a law abiding citizen needs anything more

Maybe you can explain why our enemies need them?

Ask God to explain God given rights. Otherwise, GTFO

i mean America's enemies, youre a fucking leaf.

God fucking damn it, Sansa is ridiculously hot.

It's make me feel safe for when the shits hits the fan

Why do you think people have the right to own a handgun and not an assault weapon?

Since liberals all seem to think AR stands for assault rifle I suggest we change the name to the HR-15. See now it means hunting rifle, problem solved. Move along

The shooter did not use a AR-15

God told you that you can own an AR-15? Cool story, bro.

She was terrible in X Men

How can you masturbate to pictures of a Boy George lookalike with bad acting skills? You have shitty taste

>explaining to canadians why americans need things

you need to get that cock out of your mouth OP

For fun, work, hunting, target practice, protection against heavily armed (government) threats, etc?

If you have to 'need' something to have a right to own it, you don't really get to own a whole lot.

And an AR-15 isn't any more dangerous than a normal hunting rifle, it just looks that way.
Other than a few high profile cases, very few gun crimes are committed with AR-15's or similar guns anyway.

5/10, made me respond.

Niggers have them.
Beaners have them.
Camel Jockeys have them.
Dot heads have them.
Gooks have them.
Chinks have them.
Turkroaches have them.
Listerine chuggers have them.

If all these groups have them then I, as a white male, must have one because every single one of those fuckers hate me as much as I hate them.

Why are canadians on Sup Forums such control-freaks? Get off muh gunz canuck.

Explain to me why shitskins should have rights?

>Why do you need a right

That's not how rights work

>I can't see why a law abiding citizen needs

Because you're a retard.

I don't have to explain anything to you . Its my right .

its too late, millions of them exist

just get off it already

Niggers kill way more people with handguns.

Besides, after the sporting rifles are gone you fags will just come after the pistols, then the semi/pump shotguns, then the revolvers, then the hunting rifles, then the rimfires... Before you know it we'll only have break-action shotguns... Federally registered and stored safely at the local gun cub.

While this is happening Tyrone will still be buying Hi-Points from Jose.

you can do a mass shooting with those too
>but you wont do as much damage
so 32 deaths like Virginia Tech is acceptable but 49 deaths isn't?
you can use either one to assassinate politicians and celebrities
do you feed yourself with the venison you hunt? no?
you don't need a dangerous hunting rifle just so you can have fun hunting

Explain to me why you need the right to own an Pistols and hunting Rifles. Like I totally agree with AR15's, ( own many) , but I can't see why a law abiding citizen needs anything more

its a fucking sporting rifle

fuck off leaf

>She was terrible in X Men

>implying I watch retarded rehashes originating from comic-books, the ultimate manchildren entertainment sources

It's something their government has told them makes Canada > US because Muh Liberalism. It's their last shred of """dignity""", please be kind.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

To shoot people with?

For the coming new civil war

>like

>need

>hunting

I got a buck this year with my AR in 300 blk. burdy gud.

also;

SHALL

To fight the enemy with the same weapons they're fighting us with.

>Serbian

rofl

Bill of RIGHTS

not

Bill of NEEDS

Because there is 45 million blacks here

Because it's a bill of rights, not the bill of wants and needs.

Jesus, they're shilling this. What is this, like the 15th thread about this in the past few hours? Sup Forums is immune to this. Fuck off.

Because niggers needs more stopping power

Because the fbi and other law enforcement has failed three times now to stop terrorist attacks. Fight fire with fire

Explain to me why you need the right to use hateful words. Like I totally agree with compliments and nice words, ( use both) , but I can't see why a law abiding citizen needs anything more

1 post shill

That would be Faith. Something the west has in very short supply nowadays

>comic-reading neckbeard got triggered

Rights do not need to be explained.

>ar-15 is not ok
>hunting rifles are ok tho

It pains me

>Like I totally agree with pistols and hunting rifles, ( own both)
then you should know hunting rifle are more powerful than baby-killing AR-15s

Or you mean you own 22LR for hunting?
>canada
>not being a cuck

I did not see any reasonable answer so I am assuming americans have no one and are really retardeds with muh rifles.

Target and sport shooting, it's a fun hobby. I don't own an AR-15, but my brother does. I have a couple long guns myself.

>a fucking leaf
>need

It's an excellent deterrent. If a lynch mob or chimpout is coming for you, wielding one of those bad boys will make them think twice. If the government is coming after you, then a population armed with them will think twice. Of course they can back up the intimidation with pretty decent firepower.

And before you say that it can't happen, it has happened, many times. It's happened many times in the US and it's happened more elsewhere. 260 million people were slaughtered by governments outside of war during the 20th century. We need protection from that more than we do from the odd lone psychopath.

So I can kill the government when they attempt to impose tyranny?????????????????????????

Ugh.... can loyalists just... stop.....

>but I can't see why a law abiding citizen needs anything more
I can't see why we need some whinny little bitch but here you are

Explain to me why Western Civilization needs to be flooded with third world garbage?

I'd love to see her slobbering on a big black cock

they will most likely forget the mps he!

Because if we don't have sufficient firepower to hold off government agencies when they come for you, your children, or your land, you'll discover everything you do happens to be against the law. Will you having an AR-15 by yourself affect anything? Likely not. Does a good chunk of the country having them affect things? Definitely.

Explain to me why you're a faggot.

lol. yes they do, faggot.

50 gay men might try to storm my anus

The AR-15 is just a hunting rifle with scary black paint

>Like I totally agree with pistols and hunting rifles
Fudd

Chimps may roam in packs

I hate gun grabbers but I don't really see the need for an AR-15, unless there are heavy indicators that a revolution or civil unrest is going to happen, or a foreign invasion, etc.

It's not like 5 people will invade your home.

What do liberals think the difference is between an AR-15 and a hunting rifle?

That's the big question.

A "law-abiding citizen" is going to continue abiding the laws no matter what gun they choose to own, moron.

Look, I’m not the type who needs constant validation, and I have never sought preferential treatment from anyone. I just try to focus on doing what I do and not get too caught up in what people think or say about me. But I have to admit, it’s been hard to ignore all the support and appreciation I’ve been receiving lately, particularly over the past several years. That’s why I want to take this opportunity to let all of you know what an absolute honor it is that you continue to value me over countless human lives.

I don’t want to get too sentimental or anything, but it really means the world to me how often you as Americans, through your words and your actions, make it known that I am more important to you than the lives of your fellow citizens.

Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

You see, I’m just a humble lightweight, magazine-fed semi-automatic rifle; I never expected this kind of outpouring of affection. But time and time again, you’ve shown me how much I matter to you. To see so many people—people who could be working to protect and care for human lives—actively devoting their time and energy to making sure I’m the one who’s protected and cared for instead—it’s beyond touching.

Don’t think I haven’t noticed all this. Rarely a month goes by without all of you pausing to weigh me against a certain number of lives—often a dozen or more—and quickly deciding I’m more worthwhile. Gosh, you must really, really love me.

Everyone thought Brazilians had big asses until the world found out about Zika. Then we realized they just have tiny tiny heads.

A person needs one because he wants one.
In legal framework property rights everything is allowed, unless it's prohibited. Do you want these rifles prohibited, if not then they are allowed, therefore a person should have an ability to have them.

This

OP, none of our answers matter. Whether you have a solid reasoning about how nobody needs an ultramega killing machine or a well thought argument about how it's justified, it doesn't matter. We can dick around the 2nd amendment as much as we want, but in the end;
>SHALL

Liberals please answer this

I mean, wow, who do I thank first? I guess I’ve got to start with lawmakers. No one so consistently speaks up on my behalf, praises what I stand for, and does everything in their power to make sure no harm ever comes to me. These are individuals who have hundreds of thousands of constituents whose lives they could so easily put ahead of my interests, yet these principled elected officials steadfastly refuse to do so. Instead, they stick to their guiding beliefs and firmly declare that I—a simple modular rifle with high-capacity-magazine compatability—have more value than any number of human beings. It’s truly humbling.

What a blessing it is to reside in a society with such clear and unwavering priorities.

And here’s the thing: It’s not just one life that I’m considered more valuable than. And it’s not 10 lives, either. It’s not even 49 lives. It’s many, many hundreds of lives! Including children’s! Each day that I’m here and they’re not is another affirmation that you consider me more valuable, more sacred, more inviolable than all of them. Frankly, I’m not even sure what I’ve done to deserve such incredible treatment.

I can’t imagine it was always easy to hold an 8-pound aluminum-and-synthetic firearm in higher regard than the lives of your fellow citizens—after all, these are good people with rich experiences and families and dreams—but this country has always managed to find a way to put me first. Sure, there was that difficult decade beginning in 1994 when you decided that the lives of your friends, neighbors, and loved ones were maybe a little more important than I was. But you all responded in the best way possible in 2004: You were given the straightforward choice between me and untold numbers of innocent people’s lives, and you said resoundingly, “We’ll take the civilian version of a military weapon.”

Explain to me why we need to give a reason as to why we need AR-15s.

and btw, id hate fuck that beach

Explain to me why you need the right to own a smartphone

Like I totally agree with landlines and Nokias, but I can't see why a law abiding citizen needs anything more

J law was worse

Finnland is next to a fucking Russia, still independent and unslaughtered nation even with pretty strict gun laws.

Fuck off, Trudeau.

Why does anybody need a car like this? Like I totally agree with mopeds to get from A to B and family cars for practicality that have a limited speed of 70mph so they can't go any faster than the maximum road speed limit, but I can't see why a law abiding citizen needs anything more.

And believe me, you’ve more than made it up to me in the years since. How many times in the past few years have you directly compared my worth against that of individuals who were, until recently, living, breathing, and experiencing life, and arrived at the determination that I’m number one? To be honest, I’ve kind of lost count.

Listen, I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to pay you back for your loyalty and admiration, but I’ll try. I’ll just keep on doing what I do best.

Now, I don’t want to jinx anything, but considering how consistently you’ve favored me over the lives of your fellow Americans—for example, in July 2012, in December 2012, in December 2015, and on and on—I can’t imagine you’ll be altering your priorities anytime soon. So I just want to reiterate how truly grateful I am to the millions of you out there who regularly jump into action at the merest suggestion that any human life might be more valuable than I am, and who stand up proudly and say, “No, this particular device is far, far more important than someone’s child, than someone’s spouse, than someone’s parent.”

And after last weekend, I know I can count on you to do the same again.

Love,
An AR-15

>le government take over resistance is futile meme

I wish you guys could tell the middle east that.

because I don't have a need to go out and shoot faggots.

I don't have to explain shit to a fucking leaf

Feral pigs, Feral dogs, coyotes other pack predators

>Explain to me why you need the right to own an AR-15.
It's not about needs. It's about our Constitutional rights.

NOT

ignore op

I wonder what the Venn diagram of zero population growth followers and gun control advocates looks like?

To fight the goverment or the hordes of brown people during the race war.

The fact that we CAN have them is precisely the reason we don't NEED them.

Defence through deterrence.

There really is no functional difference. I'd much rather get shot with an AR than a hunting rifle. Ammo capacity is really the major difference. I can achieve that pretty easily with a variety of guns.

BE

I don't need one,

I Already have one. Also who said I was law abiding? I smoke weed everyday and illegally cross red traffic lights.

Me simply wanting it is all I need to be able to get an AR15, as it is my right to do so.

That's nice. Now fuck off, cunt.

I don't need to own AR-15

I already owns two Zastava M70AB3

I want a nuke, give me one.

so why do your enemies need an AR??? care to explain?

all and any legal and lawful purposes.

The AR platform rifle is no more or less deadly than any other semi auto rifle out there.

Unfortunately besides being a rifle, it's a symbol. A symbol of whether the 2nd Amendment (and by extension the entire Constitution and Bill of Rights) means anything, or is just some abstract list of stuff you get to do, but only if the Government approves it.

Once the AR is outlawed as some want, then it will only be the first. The people saying no AR now, will be saying no guns at all later.

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

>Having flag of communist puppet regime, which takes away civil rights of it's citizens.
How much of the faggot you have to be?

DONT YOU FORGET IT BUDDY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!