James Wesley Howell

Which one of you knows and encouraged this guy? He looks like the quintessential Sup Forums poster. His name is James Wesley Howell. He has mental illness and is a self-hating gay-man. I couldn't think of a better encapsulation of Sup Forums.
cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/california-west-hollywood-suspect-aresenal/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dRl6D
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/13/james-wesley-howells-ex-boyfriend-didnt-surprise-me-all/85836328/
laist.com/2016/06/14/howell_update.php
cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/california-west-hollywood-suspect-aresenal/
nypost.com/2016/06/14/the-orlando-shooter-hit-on-me-on-grindr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, what's with gay men who hate themselves so much they want to kill other gay men? Whence comes this fire, Sup Forums?

>also a cute Aryan
It checks out.

From places like Sup Forums and the hate of seeing so many gay men siding with the suicidal left.

The trick is not putting your sexuality above other things, looking at other gay people and realizing you have nothing to do with them.

>shitskin and a faggot

brazil needs to be vaporized from space

Don't you have a fire to put out and a bull to prep?

DOn't you have a pinhead baby to conceive? MONKEY MAN

>canadian "banter"

False flag

>queer Bernie sanders supporter
Sorry, this guys on you reddit

He's Facebook was deleted and the recovered archive shows he was a Bernie supporter.

False flag

>that expression
kek, what a fucking loser
You should have just changed your thinking, fucking faggot peasant

That was sort of where I went with it actually

>Oh shit, a radical muslim attacked a bunch of gay ppl
>l-l-look, this wealthy w-white guy was going to carry out an even more brutal attack heh heh...#notallmuslims, #guncontrolnow.

Don't know enough about the whole thing, so it's all pure speculation, but it seems like a plainly simple diversionary tactic.

Sauce?

Is there proof that he's gay, this thread is the first I'm hearing that.

Evidence? Seems like he's pretty typical r9k / pol and went all spergy about how confusing it is to be assfucked by a big burly man and then think about how politically pure you are and about the chosen race. Seems he get exposed to homophobia and all these things together led to a self implosion. If only Milo had gotten to him sooner!

No non-white to hate, Simpleton??

>false-flag
>Joos

Of course

archive.is/dRl6D

He was also looking up NWO stuff.

Dug too deep?

>NWO stuff.
Pol confirmed
Radical sympathizer confirmed

Pleas go back to being a traitor of the state

Read

He's quoting Hitler!!! And he was fearful of the violence in Charlestown. Is he anti-BLM? The plot thickens. Am really not sure what level of sperg he achieved. I suspect he may have reached lord status.

Ehhh, this doesn't show much, he has one vaguely pro bernie post there and nothing else of any real relevance, but still more then I knew, thanks for the link.

YES, JAMES IS GAY

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/13/james-wesley-howells-ex-boyfriend-didnt-surprise-me-all/85836328/

Confirmed as very gay and somewhat redpilled. laist.com/2016/06/14/howell_update.php
Let's do a full profile since no one in the media has properly yet.

I hope most Sup Forums posters know that it is too soon for the day of the rope, we need to come into power gradually.

Doesn't exactly look like a Bernie supporter. Looks more like a permavirgin with a low-powered car and a small penie.

>cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/california-west-hollywood-suspect-aresenal/

He didn't do anything. The Santa Monica Chief of Police slandered him.

"no conclusive connection to an LA Pride threat other than the man saying he was there to attend the festival"

He had a five-gallon bucket with bomb-making chemicals. Plus three assault rifles with plenty of ammo. He meant business.

Well that explains the lack of people crying about "muh homophobia" with him I guess.

Seems like basically the same deal as the Orlando shooter, except without the Afghan/Muslim background part.
"The Orlando shooter hit on me on Grindr"
nypost.com/2016/06/14/the-orlando-shooter-hit-on-me-on-grindr/

Clearly a closeted homosexual.

None of those "explosive chemicals" can be used to make guns. Only used in exploding targets. Forgot what the chemicals were but it was discussed in a thread yesterday along with the archived FB page

>make guns
Meant to say make bombs or any type of IED or explosive

Na he just had to get out of his house with his 5 gallon jug of explosive materials. What would you do, leave your 5 gallon of explosive materials at home? lmao he didn't do anything that pertains to crime.

"no conclusive connection to an LA Pride threat other than the man saying he was there to attend the festival"

Can you read?

And he had a bucket of Tannerite. Not a crime.

I would have fucked him.

False flag.

False fag.

Thanks, user. I knew I could depend on you.

Link? Can't find the thread with obvious search terms. Thanks, user.

There was no proof he was intending to do harm. He recently had his gun rights taken away after multiple charges, fled town with his guns and reactive target chemicals, and went down to LA to meet up with a gay man he met online to attend the pride parade.

He was also a bisexual Bernie supporter who thought Hillary and trump were both like Hitler.
Shills, please kill yourselves.