Help i need music to get laid out, i have been up forever and so tired i can't sleep...

help i need music to get laid out, i have been up forever and so tired i can't sleep. i need ambient meditation NO BEATs lussshhh soft music that you use for relaxing and falling asleep, pls and thank you all. albums esp long ones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-w61MqXxi6EO_RkrVeQke_-smUpmdtXb
llynycwn.bandcamp.com
sleepbot.com/ambience/cgi/listen.cgi/listen.pls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just found this, hope it works.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-w61MqXxi6EO_RkrVeQke_-smUpmdtXb

Btw tell me if you find true patrician sleep music

that's too new agey, just gimme synths like Gas - POP but not that because beats. i am in shock from a car accident 10 hours ago and cannot rest

William Basinski, Disintegration Loops 1-4

dude really anything but not harsh sounds or piano or sitar or chanting, just straight up lush pads. i can't think straight to remember anything but i know there's stuff like that

Eric Whitacre

Alva Noto - Xerrox Vol.3

no, it's not noisey, i thought that before i listened to this album but it's slow and warm af

for real this is just the warmest, lushest pads that you can drift in forever and it's 2 and a half hours just cut the last piece to remove the weird noise fuck-you at the finale. serene af. best sleep album ever made

seems nice
fuck yes thank you can tell from track 1 this will work, i am trying to download and make a long playlist with all these albums
maybe this too but not quite right

god help me

Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned

Mac DeMarco - Some Other Ones
Instrumental album, very comfy

can't do piano, too "busy" just need a long drawn out pad my nerves are fucked, even a piano is like oh come on calm down. good rec, though. i like that album

trying to get like a 7-8 hour playlist of mp3 files and just buying shit on itunes at this point, i am a wreck. if there are other alva noto or bengafuel that is ambient like this please rec which ones i am clueless on those but the recs so far are shaping a good playlist esp sadye

oh, sorry about that. try :
Loscil - Stases
stars of the lid - the tired sounds of stars of the lid

Morton Feldman
Ligeti

btw, chill the fuck out

Some user posted this the other week, works for me
llynycwn.bandcamp.com

Bestest patricianest sleep album coming through

good stuff to add to the playlist, downooading tx
i flew threw a windshield last night and landed on the edge of a cliff and the wind maybe blew me back, it's taking a long to chill
is it on itunes, i can't get bandcamp
no piano i am cracked in the head

there is an app on the appstore called "Calm"
check it out.

>mfw this still has beats tho...

sleepbot.com/ambience/cgi/listen.cgi/listen.pls

you're welcome

larp/10
not feeling it