Has it happened to you?

Has it happened to you?

If so post your age and when it happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has what happened

Simpsons will never be a meme

27, when I realized I can't keep up with new artists, I don't really get them,and that I'm getting older.

Happened a couple of years ago when I got a free Lollapalooza ticket but didn't go because I literally didn't like any of the bands playing

>not a meme

24. I stopped caring about new artist and just focused on rym lists

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

I mean i was never really with "it" if we are talking about what normies tend to listen to, and certainly not these days. Listening to what my friend plays in his car from his spotify playlist is just fucking garbage to my ears. Like some of the lowest tier edm and trap I've heard but gets tons of plays all the time.

Otherwise, I'm 23 and not quite at that age yet, but fuck if im not starting to feel "old" sometimes when I live in a college town.

It's already happening at 18, AND I WANT TO BE A MUSICIAN, FUCK ME

I see that now with the Coachella and other summer festivals line ups coming our, looking at it and being like " who are all these people?"

all my friends decided to distance themselves from me and stop talking to me at the same time which broke my mind and sent me into a very deep depression and ruined my life for a decade and became a recluse and then they all started sending me emails or trying to reach me by phone to 'reconnect' after they had all made normal happy lives for themselves with good careers and nice relationships and I have nothing

heh, those whom I like never disappoint me
never bought into "hip" stuff, always enjoyed art that has the same feelings I do

>22
>2016

26 when trap went mainstream and I just don't get it.

Yeah, half I don't know about, half I know but hate.

I'm 22 and I can't relate to anyone on this board anymore. I've been here since 2010 yet I can't stand all of these underage kids with their Lil Peep and Brockhampton threads.

Stay in school, kid.

same
including age and first year here

Sup Forums is where aspiring musicians come to wallow in their dead dreams, if you're here, it's already too late. Sorry dude, off you go to law school.

Yep, can't say I enjoyed any popular releases last year.

I'm 22, but I haven't really listened to any new albums in the past couple years. Same with movies, books, and video games. I only care about the old now, not the new. While I think mainstream media was mostly never good, it seems to only be more true today.

this but i can appreciate some Future and one or two others because of the production. Also the unironic circle jerking of boring top 40 pop

21. I used to even enjoy Future and shit, but these new soundcloud trap kids escape me.

And I still love guitar-based music.