First half of the movie exposition establishes that bruce wayne is frail, disabled...

>first half of the movie exposition establishes that bruce wayne is frail, disabled, has a greatly weakened musculoskeletal system with degenerated joints
>he somehow manages to beat the shit out of bane because he fixes himself emotionally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30zCrB42Mpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>was getting his shit kicked
>Catwoman saves the day
What did nolan mean by this.

Lost all hope of the movie being good once he slapped his magic knee braces and they made a kind of "whirr" noise and then the fact he didn't have any cartilage in his entire body was never mentioned again.

But I guess beaner prison chiropractory is just that good.

But all of this was on the post credit scene.

You can only judge the actual move.

o am funnay cuz u say only palne seen es moovee

el oh el

HOW IS IT RATED SO HIGHLY

Why do people suck Nolan's dick? Was it the shooting that guilted people in pretending the movie was to die for?

>87%
It's a 47% at best

Cognitive dissonance. The reason baneposting kept running for even six months is because of how visibly upset it made people to point out how utterly horrible the movie was.

After that minds kinda broke and people thought the movie was good because of baneposting.

>"You're big guy"
>"For you"
How could any serious director allow dialogue like this to make it into the movie?

And how is being a big guy supposed to help Bane from not dying when his mask is pulled off or it being extremely painful?

At least you can talk.

Surprisingly I loved the way Nolan ended the movie, but whenever I try to sit down to watch it again in full I cannot.

>Bad acting
>So many horrid extras
Does Nolan even know how to direct?

Lucas' prequels are more watcheable than TDKR (at least those are entertaining in a way).

And yes the Plane Scene is for sure entertaining in a bad way hence why it's the only good scene in the entire movie (apart from the ending which I love because I like the idea that possibly Bruce did die and was imagining).

Because he did a dialogue heavy IMAX filmed spectacle sequence in one take. Just like the rest of the movie.

the only thing I liked about the ending was the fact it was finally over and I'd never have to think about it again.

Hothead

The entire movie feels like a "so bad it's good" experience to me. It's so unintentionally campy, and I love it.

Why is TDK and TDKR so different from Batman Begins?

Batman begins was too right wing for Hollywood.

Such a bad movie on so many levels

youtube.com/watch?v=30zCrB42Mpg

Did you know that not everything that happens in the world revolves around your infantile political views? It's true you should check into it!

Did you know that pretending that political undertones don't exist in movies doesn't make you look like an informed and reasonable person?

Batman begins was a surprisingly right wing movie, both in the sense that it was very right wing (for hollywood) and the right wing undertones weren't badly written. I don't think that is easy to replicate, for various reasons, so that's one of the reasons why I think they're so different.

Explain how Bb was altright?

>HOW IS IT RATED SO HIGHLY

Because the opening is kino

I'm not him but you're a fag for assuming alt-right and also denying anyone would ever make a movie with right-wing themes.

Having not seen the movie in years, I remember that it values Capitalism and individualism as a solution to society's imperfections, and villlifies those who use cultural differences as a justification to commit terrorist attacks against American civilians, as well as presenting terrorism as a legitimate threat to be stopped by achieving citizens.

its a shit flick

On this earth, EVERY act is a political act.

honestly deserves 17%

They could have taken more bane source material and switched it up like

>no time skip, months after last film

>batman is in pieces because he's running round Gotham after all these lunatics emulating the joker, the police are after him too

>all banes plan to weaken him

>bane comes to Gotham, breaks his back etc.

instead of

>he's too broken to be batman

>no he's batman again

>now he's broken

>now he's batman again

>now he's not batman anymore

When they stop politicising, WE'LL stop politicising.

Until then, boyo, it's open season.

This plot was equal parts DKR, Knightfall, Cataclysm, and No Man's Land with Bane playing the role of the DKR's Mutants leader and Cataclysm's isolation of Gotham filling the role of DKR's Coldbringer EMP.

kek i guess i'm the only person who still likes the movie to this day. not nolan's best but still a damn fine movie of 2012

underrated

Baneposting is so retarded that I honestly cant fathom if people like you are serious

is funny

is retarded

the scene isnt "big guy for you"

Its
>it would be very painful...
>youre a big guy
>...for you"

>frail, use a cane, 8 years of NO physical activity
>a couple weeks of push ups and situps after someone crudely punches your spine back together
>tip top shape and defeat bane

>he somehow manages to beat the shit out of bane because he fixes himself emotionally

Bane?

That's the whole point.

You do realise that trying to interpret the scene logically outs you as a plebeian, right?

The lack of logic is what makes the scene a precious work of art, an example of true kino.

Who are you?

You got me good with this one man