How often do you listen to your favourite album?

How often do you listen to your favourite album?

Once a month, on the second Friday, when the sun is setting

Rarely, I don't listen to my favorite records often because I don't want to overplay them. It makes them more powerful for me when I haven't listened to them in quite a while.

I don't listen it to much, because I'm afraid to get over it and stop enjoying. So I rather just keep the good memories on my head.

This.

Honestly like twice a month. I know I will eventually get bored of it, but it's been three years and nothing, so.

it depends i ll go for months without listening and then sometime listen multiple times a week

once a week/month

once every 5 seconds

I usually wear out my favorite album until I hate it.

I indulge myself with them almost everyday.

Once every 2 or 3 months probably

>having a favorite album
you probably even mentally constructed a list of your favorite albums of 2017 list while in the shower in the past couple of days

what a fucking brainlet

nd you jerked it in the shower while fantisizing about being with a girl
so....

I binge listen my favorite album.

Usually listen to it way more during the Summer months or when I'm spending time in northern MN but otherwise once or twice a month.

I don't listen to music.

nd you jerked it in the shower while fantisizing about being a girl
so....

Listened to it for the first time in a couple months as my first album in 2018. I can't listen to it every day like I used to in 2010/2011 when I first heard it, but it's still fantastic for me. Nude will always be a magical song.

ooh interesting...

This. Stop fetishizing shit you fags. Favorite albums, or favorite anythings really, are for children who are learning how to write.

I don't see what's that interesting, all guys do this

then album do you prefer more than others dude. how do you not do this.... you might end up listening to albums that are really shitty more often instead of albums you really enjoy

user I got some bad news.........

too much, until i get sick of it. but what can you do, it's only natural

People aren't allowed to have favorite things? Bet you live such a fulfilling life.

only when I've had a really shit day and need to relax. I'll go walking in the local park or pour myself a bath and put it on.
No matter how bad my day's gone, by the end of runeii I'll have a smile on my face

im feeling comfy just thinking about it

shit album.

it goes like this:
>find great album
>listen to it about 20-30 times over
>start moving on to other albums. I only listen to a few at any given time
>return to the process every few years, but with much fewer listens
>occasionally pick out my favorite songs from the bunch to listen to over and over again for a few years until it wears off
>repeat
this image doesn't count listens on my phone, or the listens from about 6 months back when I accidentally cleared my play count. Bright Flight is a perfect album.

once or twice every three or four years, it's been with me since i was a kid and i've heard it too much

Depends. I can only listen to it during cold seasons and during night or sunless mornings.
There was period where I listened to it everyday, this year I haven't listened to it yet.

End up listening to more =/= favorite album. Favorite is such a stupid adjective, anyway. It's just music I might have a preference to over a few others. Is oxygen my 'favorite' type of breathable gas because it's nontoxic? Fuck off

No, but endlessly obsessing what might or what might not be your highest preferred album is beyond autistic. And you fuckers do it all the time

My historically favorite album, rarely. But considering whatever album I'm listening to the most could be considered my latest favorite then all the time, and it's always changing. It all depends on how you define favorite.

about like 5 times a year

you sound autistic actually with this hostile posting. You ""prefer""" some albums over others, so there you go. thats considered a favorite. Oxygen comment was very trivial...why would you want to keep listening to all kinds of music if you don't end up likeing a certain one more favorably, how do you get into the one you really enjoy, it would just be OK to you, but then you will just move onto the next album..

shit opinion

shit album.

>the one you prefer is your favorite
All right, fine. Here's the thing. I don't stop to ponder my 'favorites'. I don't waste any time on thinking on something so pointless, of what 'I like better than others'. There are albums I like and don't like, and different levels in those two groups. To mentally catalogue it all, and to determine which is my 'most favorite', like OP seems to care about, is pure autism.

>if you don't end up likeing a certain one more favorably
Because I don't. I don't 'seek out my favorites', I listen to music I like. I don't know why anyone would do the former, it undermines the point of music imo

doesn't make you better than anyone else

This.

I feel a truly favorite album you can play at any point. and still love it. and not worry about the when or time period, etc. you are listening to it. Just put it on and you know its going to be good.

in its entirety?
probably 2 a month
tracks from it?
couple times a week

You don't have to stop and ponder.
Whatever you end up prefering over others is your favorite.
And if you don't try to acknowledge this, you will just end up listening to a bunch of albums and have a meh experience with them, instead of really enjoying things.

third this

not this

When did I say it did, you colossal faggot? I'm just saying you're autistic if you seriously take them to think about it

Okay, yes, fine, the albums I prefer are 'my favorites', I don't have an absolute favorite and I don't stop listening to other music the minute I find an album I prefer.

This is some turbo autism here, dude, I've never heard of people trying to tell you how to listen to music.

this is a bait.
yes you do act like you are better for not calling things a favorite.
And you do act like people have to listen to music a certain way yourself. You are just trying to hide it under "if you do this its autistic". Thats really saying "if you do this, its wrong, and I am doing it right". "absolute favorite" whatever that even means, whatever absolute favorite, or just a favorite, its just preffered album(s). It doesn't really matter what you call it.

>bait
look mom, i posted it again!

>for not calling things a favorite
Holy autism, batman. I said it's fine to call things your favorite. It's just a word. It's just when you obsess over it is when you turn into a weirdo

>you are trying to hide it
All I'm simply saying is that thinking about what your favorite album might be is autistic. It's a waste of time. Of mental energy. If you want to listen to your favorite album over and over, go ahead. You're autistic to do so but some people really do just like music that much, I can't stop them. You can also play your Switch in public, dump cigarette butts on the ground, sneeze without covering your nose and I'll probably avoid you and wish not to associate with you but you're not morally wrong to do so.

You, on the other hand, are trying to tell me that listening to music I like or looking for new records I like is not my way of 'really enjoying things'. I'll reiterate: turbo autism.

What album is it?

>you probably even mentally constructed a list of your favorite albums of 2017 list while in the shower in the past couple of days
DELETE DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET