What's are your go-tos in the comfy christmas movie department?

What's are your go-tos in the comfy christmas movie department?

> The Family Stone (pls no judge)
> The Ref

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x22w2fr_helicopter-canada-1966-ottawa-demolished-my-canada_tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watch "Merry Christmas Mr. Bean" every year, it's comfy as fuck.

Pic related is on netflix and I remember watching it in school when I was young so I'm gonna be watching that too.

First Winter, top tier. made me think. makes me proud to be Canadian

elf
christmas story
nat'l lampoons christmas vacation
and all the santa claus is coming to town films

Oh dude, I hate to sound like a shill but if you have netflix, check out this "helicopter canada 1966". I jsut watched it the other day and it made me proud to be Canadian, it's really neat, they even go over oak island and you can see underground tunnels being excavated.

dailymotion.com/video/x22w2fr_helicopter-canada-1966-ottawa-demolished-my-canada_tv

Helicopter KINOda

-_-

This jokes getting really popular huh? I didn't care for this movie, probably because I saw it 10 years after it came out

honorable mentions:

>mary poppins
>home alone 1/2
>Space Jam

The Snowman

nothing gets me as set for Christmas as Alastair Sim's Christmas Carol. People will argue its not the best one but it is for me. When the ghost of christmas to come appears and there is nothing but silence, I get overwhelmed. I hold alot in this film desu

There is nothing quite as relaxing as putting on Leni Riefenstahl's reichsparteitag trilogy during the festive season

Most of the Christmas stuff that MST3K/Rifftrax have done. I just put them all on a playlist that runs throughout the day. For whatever reason, their Christmas-related output is pretty much entirely Gold.

>Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (MST3K)
>Santa Claus (MST3K)
>Star Wars Holiday Special (Rifftrax)
>Santa's Village of Madness (Rifftrax)
>Christmas Short-stravaganza Live (Rifftrax)
>Magic Christmas Tree (Rifftrax)
>Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny (Rifftrax)

>Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny

Pure comedy kino.
Have you seen the Rifftrax Live version? It's almost completely different, because the Thumbelina story that makes up much of the movie is replaced by a Jack and the Beanstalk story instead.

The Muppet Christmas Carol and A Christmas Story

The Snowman.

My nigger. It's the only thing I try to watch on christmas eve/day.

Muppets Christmas Carole. Pure Muppet kino, my friends

>be from third world country
>during christmas here theres no snow, actually its warm as fuck
such is life in south america

>monitoring thread
>no mention of love actually

So it's true. No one of you has a gf and is snuggling with her under a blanket on a cold Sunday morning getting a bj afterwards. Truly pathetic.

Home Alone
A Charlie Brown Christmas
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Garfield Christmas
The Snowman
Bad Santa
A Christmas Story
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
A Muppet Family Christmas (note: not the Muppet Christmas Carol)
A Claymation Christmas Celebration
And the first half of Elf

Kanye's Kwanzaa Karol

I highly reccomend the Patrick Stewart "A Christmas Carol" (1999). It's so comfy and has plenty of feels and has a couple funny parts.

>dat silent night sequence with all the different nationalities of sailors singing on their respective ships
>dat Fezziwig party scene

Fuck that Jim Carrey live action abomination. I think that version is the worst Christmas movie ever by far. It's mean spirited, looks like shit, and the jokes aren't funny at all.

That movie is hilarious desu